Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

ST
Shanna T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Love my new Hyundai - This dealership has taken good care of us!
Great experience - they take good care of you here, takes a bit longer than I expected it to every time. Loved it - except a dome light was out in my new car and they didn't have a replacement bulb on hand - i drive over an hour to get service, so this is inconvenient to return for such a minor thing. I would also appreciate a loaner car if it is over an hour and a half where I drive so far to get here.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/12/2019

Shanna,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Good
Everything went as expected. Oil change done quickly and car washed and vacuumed.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/12/2019

HK
Heather K.
Paris, ID
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
When bringing your vehicle in for service, you can rely on Murdock for excellent car care and making sure your car is safe on the road.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/24/2019

TH
Tiffany H.
Preston, ID
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Very nice and helpful people
You need to wash cars better they did not do a very good job washing my car the windows where horrible to see out of with streaks.

DJ
Dane J.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, but I feel making an appointment for a simple oil change should take less than 2 hours
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/30/2019

Dane,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Kemmerer, WY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Service easy to schedule. Work begins soon after I arrive and gets done in a timely manner. I wish there was a toll-free number I could use to make appointments as I have to call on a landline, the fee is high, and sometimes I have to hold for a long time.

AP
Amos P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/25/2019 Category: Service
na
na
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/25/2019

Amos,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

JJ
Julie J.
Richmond, UT
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2019 Category: Service
We had two vehicles and both were due for service at the same time. . Both were completed while we waited in about 1 hour.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/18/2019

Julie,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

RJ
Robyn J.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2019 Category: Service
maintainence
They were helpful in solving a maintainence issue.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/03/2019

Robyn,

Anthony S.
Paradise, UT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed customer (who purchased three Hyundais from this dealership in three years).
Vehicle was purchased with "free lifetime oil changes". No discussion was ever had, neither during sales efforts, nor during conclusion that this vehicle, Ionic, required synthetic oil--requiring g an extra charge--to perform at its highest. It was only at time of service that I was informed of the extra charge for the synthetic oil. Nor is it indicated on the new vehicle sticker where the vehicle is indicated as rated at 55 MPG. This was clearly a deliberate attempt to mislead prospective buyers, which left an unfavorable impression on me. Furthermore, when I learned of this, I asked for the phone number of the owner/manager, Ben Murdock, and was informed he would call me to discuss. I am still waiting for that phone call.

Anthony Sara

PD
Paul D.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional personnel
good staff just process needs work.

Providence, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Good work, slow communication
Quality of work seems to be good, could use some improvement in communication with customer mid-service.

Reyna S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/05/2019 Category: Service
First time I'm not completely satisfied with your service
I love your dealer but unfortunately this time there were a couple of mistakes. The day of service I found a couple of bolts on the passenger's seat. Since I was still at the dealer's I informed this and they placed them where the belonged (the glove's compartment). Later that day I found another part at the floor by the passenger's seat. Since I was traveling to Idaho next day, I decided to visit the dealer before I started my trip. As I informed the Service manager, I was concerned because of the bolts the day before and then because of this part. I found out that the part was a cover where a filter goes and there was no filter in it!! The service Mgr. kindly told me that the filter was for free, but I informed him that it really wasn't since I was charged for the filter. He checked my invoice and noticed that I was right and then he, all embarrassed, gave me a card for a free oil change for my next service. As I told the Service Mgr. I was concerned when I found the bolts and then I was really worried when I found out that the filter that I had already been charged for was not installed. I made the trip with a lot of fear thinking that I could have an accident in case some other repair had not been done correctly or something was not well placed during the service. Anyway, I still like the dealer and I like their service. They're all very friendly and helpful.
I could give a better feedback if you had the option in Spanish, which is my first language and I'm a new resident in the US.

Hyde Park, UT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
Was very fast but didn’t really explain if I needed anything fixed or even things to watch for that might need replaced soon

WM
Wallace M.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service
A great place to get our car serviced. The only complaint is that it takes quite a while to get the job done.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/09/2019

Wallace,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Judy D.
Amalga, UT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
Jon was very helpful in lining up a ride for me so that I didn’t have to wait for two hours. I felt the service was good and the people were very nice
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/20/2019

Judy,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Car detailing
They do an amazing job at a pretty good price. They told me a full detail was $150 even though the front desk person told me $100. I still only paid $100. The price is wonderful for the job that they do! My car looked like it was brand new. Carpets were so clean I honestly thought they might’ve been brand new. Leather seats were nice and shiny, interior of the car was looking clean and fresh, air vents were all cleaned, they DO NOT do a mediocre job! Was very satisfied and will be doing this service to my car more with them.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/18/2019

Karen S.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Not quite finished
Some of my alerts and my driver assist or turned off and have not been working since I got my car back. So I need to bring it back in again and have somebody reset those

02/05/2019 Category: Service
The people are very nice
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/06/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.