Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5rating 4.7105239
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

Providence, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Good work, slow communication
Quality of work seems to be good, could use some improvement in communication with customer mid-service.

Reyna S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/05/2019 Category: Service
First time I'm not completely satisfied with your service
I love your dealer but unfortunately this time there were a couple of mistakes. The day of service I found a couple of bolts on the passenger's seat. Since I was still at the dealer's I informed this and they placed them where the belonged (the glove's compartment). Later that day I found another part at the floor by the passenger's seat. Since I was traveling to Idaho next day, I decided to visit the dealer before I started my trip. As I informed the Service manager, I was concerned because of the bolts the day before and then because of this part. I found out that the part was a cover where a filter goes and there was no filter in it!! The service Mgr. kindly told me that the filter was for free, but I informed him that it really wasn't since I was charged for the filter. He checked my invoice and noticed that I was right and then he, all embarrassed, gave me a card for a free oil change for my next service. As I told the Service Mgr. I was concerned when I found the bolts and then I was really worried when I found out that the filter that I had already been charged for was not installed. I made the trip with a lot of fear thinking that I could have an accident in case some other repair had not been done correctly or something was not well placed during the service. Anyway, I still like the dealer and I like their service. They're all very friendly and helpful.
I could give a better feedback if you had the option in Spanish, which is my first language and I'm a new resident in the US.

Hyde Park, UT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
Was very fast but didn’t really explain if I needed anything fixed or even things to watch for that might need replaced soon

WM
Wallace M.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service
A great place to get our car serviced. The only complaint is that it takes quite a while to get the job done.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/09/2019

Wallace,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Judy D.
Amalga, UT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
Jon was very helpful in lining up a ride for me so that I didn’t have to wait for two hours. I felt the service was good and the people were very nice
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/20/2019

Judy,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Car detailing
They do an amazing job at a pretty good price. They told me a full detail was $150 even though the front desk person told me $100. I still only paid $100. The price is wonderful for the job that they do! My car looked like it was brand new. Carpets were so clean I honestly thought they might’ve been brand new. Leather seats were nice and shiny, interior of the car was looking clean and fresh, air vents were all cleaned, they DO NOT do a mediocre job! Was very satisfied and will be doing this service to my car more with them.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/18/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Karen S.
Smithfield, UT
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Not quite finished
Some of my alerts and my driver assist or turned off and have not been working since I got my car back. So I need to bring it back in again and have somebody reset those

02/05/2019 Category: Service
The people are very nice
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/06/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Joe P.
Smithfield, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Joe Phillips
Very knowledgeable and able to help me learn more about my vehicle..i still need to learn everything i can do with it.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/01/2019

Joe,

RY
Richard Y.
Mantua, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Close home ,easy access, awesome personal
My First time overall good experience
I will continue to use this service
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/02/2019

Richard,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KH
Kevin H.
Nibley, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Nice folks
Good oil change but I asked to have the tires pressure fixed and they forgot
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/31/2018

Kevin,

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
They are helpful and willing to find a solution. Just hope the problem with the subframe on my car doesn’t keep coming back.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/25/2018

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

RT
Ronald T.
Garden City, UT
10/24/2018 Category: Service
A surprise
I was surprised that your service people didn't notice that I had a wheel well lining missing. I did remember to ask them about it and was able to get a quote on replacing it.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/24/2018

Ronald,

10/20/2018 Category: Service
free oil changes
they do a nice job in a timely manner
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/22/2018

Mendon, UT
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Repair
Prompt service.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/09/2018

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction as we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DJ
Dane J.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service performance, however it took a fairly long time (2 hours) to have an oil change & tire rotation done
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/08/2018

Dane,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We apologize for the longer than expected wait time you experience while having your vehicle serviced. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we apologize for not succeeding recently. We look forward to doing better at your next appointment.

SJ
Scott J.
Mendon, UT
2015 Hyundai Azera
10/03/2018 Category: Service
friendly service department
Your service manager is excellent
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/03/2018

Scott,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to continuing to do so during your next visit. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

SL
Scott L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Good Service
Got the lube/oil/filter out of the way and a loose panel "glued"(?). All is well.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/26/2018

Scott,

09/20/2018 Category: Service
easy
It was easy to get in an appointment when I needed one.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/20/2018

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
All went as planned.
They were great to drop me off at work and then offered to pick me up as well. Great bonus.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/14/2018

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle; we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.