4.6

Overall Rating 4.8800032/5Overall Rating 4.8800032/5Overall Rating 4.8800032/5Overall Rating 4.8800032/5rating 4.8800032
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12

Diego C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Need improve
Na
Stacy S., DPSM from Murfreesboro Hyundai responded on 11/10/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey and share your experience. We understand that our time is very valuable and apologize for the delayed time.
Safe travels.

JO
Jacqueline O.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
So from the start My scheduler was sweet i think her name was Denise! I scheduled an appointment for Friday at 11/1 3PM and had an appointment schedule for service Saturday 11/2 8:30 AM/Unfortunately my service guy Matt did not follow through nor did he keep me updated About my car/ my car was kept over the weekend and I had to catch Uber’s to work which are pretty expensive. Thank god for Jeremy! He saved the day and found out what was going on with my vehicle and got my issues resolved. I wasn’t planning on using this dealership again for repairs but thanks to Jeremy I will definitely be back!

Lisa S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I trust the Hyundai family to take care of my car. They are informative, willing to take time to answer questions, provide good feedback and great service.

KW
Kim W.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
M’Boro HYUNDAI does a good job!
Had 2:00 appt but didn’t get out until about 3:30. They do a good job, but with an appt I thought I’d be out in 45 minutes to an hour. Overall 4 out of 5 stars!

Robert C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service — As Always
My latest visit to Murfreesboro Hyundai was absolutely wonderful. Everything I needed was accomplished quickly and with care. I received good advice for a future repair. This dealership makes every customer feel appreciated.

Nashville, TN
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Good service facility
Been taking my car here for a couple of years now. Good service facility but could be faster at getting you in and out.
They also do not communicate through the process as they should though they do a good job.

Charly B.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service, quick, friendly, quality.
Took my car in. They did a great job communicating with me throughout the day. Sometimes hard to get someone on the phone, but so am I so I can't complain.
My car is running great! I always appreciate the friendly service and the quality.

PC
Peggy C.
Shelbyville, TN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent attitudes and professional
Everyone seems to have a Excellent attitude and seem truly happy to help.

Shakira M.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Great work
Great work as always! The only place I trust my car to. Thanks once again guys!!

DF
David F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/24/2019 Category: Service
great service
service department is always friendly and professional, takes time to explain what needs to be done and the price

Donna G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Service front line Lisa to make appt, and advisor Chris Gardner were excellent
Nice, clean place to wait on car maintenance. Courteous staff.

JO
Jacqueline O.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
My Tech was awesome
I purchased a used car from Carvana and i wanted to get it checked to make sure I wasn’t purchasing a lemon. My tech EJ put me at ease and gave me the green light that the car was in good working condition but also gave me some recommendation of things that needed to be fixed. Because of the excellent service I received i want to get my car repairs and maintenance services at the Murfreesboro dealership only

KH
Keyara H.
Nashville, TN
Amazing service
Staff was very accommodating and friendly!! All of you guys rock!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great !
From the call to the pick up, the customer service is all you could ask for .

2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Never had a bad experience
Every time Ive gone to this location, Ive always dealt with Jeremy. He is thorough, explains the situation very well, and is very professional. Give that man a raise!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service team
I appreciate the service department team and shuttle drivers. Thank you for caring so much about your customers.

NM
Nancy M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and I love my car!

AJ
Ann J.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, and everyone is very kind and helpful.
Very good!

Denise B.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff
Very knowledgeable abiut my car and what it needs

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
No surprises
Murfreesboro Hyundai service always tries to give me complete information so I know what to expect. To date, they've been right on their time and cost estimates. Friendly and helpful throughout. Feel secure about going to them when my car needs repairs.