TR
Thomas R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Quick , and very professional .
Friendly , and very understanding of new Covid 19 standards . Very clean environment .

James W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
They serviced my vehicle in a timely may. The technician was very friendly and polite. My only concern is that I requested that the rear wiper be replaced and it was not

James G.
Nashville, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2020 Category: Service
A great first service
I took my Hyundai Santa Fe in for its first service this week and received excellent care. Denise my service advisor took great care of me and my car. She kept me updated on how the service was going and how much longer it would take. The service took about 30 minutes less than what she had told me to expect which was great. I can say for sure I will be back at the next service interval.

Sue C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/16/2020 Category: Service
The service department was wonderful. From check in to check out everything was great. Very friendly people too.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Great service. Friendly staff.

Jim R.
Fayetteville, TN
03/13/2020
Had a great experience!
I had been interested in buying a new Palisade Limited for several months and had called on 5 dealers within 70 miles of my home in search of a particular color and vehicle. I received an email from Sim Thomas at Murfreesboro Hyundai letting me know a vehicle which matched what I was seeking had arrived on their lot that day. I responded to the email and told Sim I'd arrive the following day at noon, prepared to trade-in my Ford Expedition for the Palisade Limited. I arrived at 12:15 and left the dealership at 4:15....after a test drive, negotiation, contract signing and a walk through on all of the features on the vehicle. I also met with Josh Miller, the GM of sales and with Riley Groves in the Finance area. Both of these gentlemen and Sim were professional and extremely helpful in closing a deal and completing the transaction. I drove home, delighted with my purchase, very satisfied with the service I had received at Murfreesboro Hyundai and anxious for my wife to take a ride in the Palisade. I highly recommend Murfreesboro Hyundai and Sim Thomas. The support team there also appears to be a big plus and a reason the dealership is so highly rated on this website. I'll be in the market for another vehicle next year and I'll gladly give Murfreesboro Hyundai, Sim and the management team first crack at earning my repeat business. Thanks guys!!! Jim Roark Fayetteville, TN

AJ
Ann J.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Convenient, and everyone is very kind and helpful.
The needs of my car are always taken care of!

WF

Daniela R.
TN
03/09/2020 Category: Service
The best!
Every single person in there is so nice and helpful. Literally the best experience I've had at a dealership.

James M.
La Vergne, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and warranty work
Had to have my new passenger door handle re-replaced. This time the door handle is correct. Also, I had an oil change along with tire rotation. Looks like everything was done correctly and without any problems. I enjoy going to the Murfressboro Hyundai Dealership. A great group of folks there.

03/01/2020 Category: Service
Oil change so slow
Like always I keep coming back cause the management staff is very nice, but I am at my end. Every oil change I have had since I purchased my car over a year ago has been 2 hours. And when I Purchased my car the service manager assured me it would never be over 45 minutes
BOYCE P. from Murfreesboro Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Hi this is Boyce . I saw that we did not get you taken care of in a timley maner and there was no excusse for the service that you were given . When would you have time for us to talk about your last service ? I want to make sure this does not happen again .

Thanks Boyce

Brian H.
02/29/2020
Honest service, Excellent experience!
Amy Hale was a very friendly, professional, and honest salesperson. I highly recommend Hyundai of Murfreesboro and Amy for your next vehicle purchase!!

Remedios C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Best service team yet
Jeremy was so helpful and went out of his way to really get this job done. World recommend to my family and friends to make sure to look for Jeremy when needing service at Hyundai. Always helpful and has happy disposition.

BK
Barbara K.
Antioch, TN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly and prompt. Waiting room is very nice

BK
Ben K.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly professional
Staff provided an accurate wait time, they were friendly and professional