RK
RANDY K.
03/18/2020
They gave me help when I needed it the most. Very satisfied with the outcome of my truck and work performed, will return when necessary Randy
Bought a vehicle didn’t know what I was getting into, found work needed to be done went to Murray’s truck and auto they put my truck back up to standard and made me feel comfortable in what I own.

RK
RAY K.
03/15/2020
As a first time customer I was welcomed as if we were long time friends.
What I found best was the quality of work, second was the closure skills I experienced with Kieran (owner) and Mel in the front office. I have already recommended Murray's Truck and Auto Repair to a friend that has a ford diesel, 6.0L that requires some TLC.

DAN/MARCI S.
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
03/10/2020
Always the Best
Kieran is simply the Best!!!

KN
Ken N.
Foster City, CA
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Ken said they do good work, very dependable, and he is very happy with the services he is provided.

KG
Ken G.
South San Francisco, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Ken said the staff did what he asked them to do.

GS
GEORGE S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/25/2020
New Rear End
Murray's took my truck, diagnosed the problem, gave me an estimate to approve repairs, fixed it and made sure everything was perfect before I got it back, I couldn't be more happier.

JE
Jim E.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they do good work..

MARG S.
San Francisco, CA
Buick Lucerne
01/30/2020
Kieran and his staff
My car gave me anxiety and nightmares! Kieran and his staff were supportive, listened to my descriptions of what I was experiencing and patiently sought out my cars problem. They didn’t give up and they didn’t let me give up once again, I have reliable transportation and I’m not afraid to drive my car 😊. Being alone and a “senior driver”, these gentlemen listen and are excellent diagnostic technicians.
Kieran and staff, I appreciate you all so much!

CR
Callie R.
Millbrae, CA
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Callie said even though she is frustrated with her vehicle, she appreciates this business's honesty. They take the time to fully explain some things, they don't just brush things under the carpet. She added they give her options that fit her price and they don't make her feel pressured to do any one thing. She likes them.

AP
ALLEN P.
GMC
01/22/2020
Great Company for Dirsel Trucks
Kieran and his crew are very knowledgeable on working with Diesel engines!
Keep up the great work guys!

Domenic P.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Domenic said they do a great job taking care of his vehicle and they do it in a timely manner.

PB
PETER AND ANNE B.
Pacifica, CA
Lexus LX 470
01/08/2020
Car Repair Services
Friendly and timely assistance with car repairs is much appreciated. We have been long time customers of Murray's and trust that the work and services needed are necessary and well-performed. They stand behind their work. Thanks.

ER
ERNEST R.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Buick Park Avenue
01/08/2020
Car wouldn’t start
In and out in one partial day.

JE
Jeff E.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said the business did the work that needed to be done at a reasonable cost.

Milagro C.
Hillsborough, CA
Ford Fiesta
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Milagro said the staff did a good job.