Overall Rating 4.7468357/5Overall Rating 4.7468357/5Overall Rating 4.7468357/5Overall Rating 4.7468357/5rating 4.7468357
Overall Rating 2.2948735/5Overall Rating 2.2948735/5rating 2.2948735rating 2.2948735rating 2.2948735
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Branka M.
Great service quick turnaround

HP
Heather P.
Hempstead, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
The service
This is my second time leasing I obviously can’t back for a reason service is always great employees are friendly they really value you as a customer

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Alex did an excellent job getting me in and out in a reasonable amount of time
ERNIE R. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

PP
Paul P.
Boynton Beach, FL
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Copy of the Five star review I made on Google, Unfortunately Napletons responded with "Sorry about your bad experience"!!!!
Service Appt. on July 18th,
(5 Stars)
Although I no longer have a service contract with Napleton's Hyundai, I continued my service relationship with them and I'll tell you why. Despite the service problems others have written about, undoubtedly true, by luck I ran into a solution. When I bought my car new there (and it's a great car) my service contract put me into contact with Mr. Fred Uzarski, who is technically in charge of the high end Genesis division. Occasionally he will take on a new customer who needs him, due to his "inbred" concern with taking care of a new Hyundai customer who is having service issues. Due to his skill at managing multiple customers who also know this, he is the hardest working and competent employee on the lot. He juggles a massive workload with a minimal staff and manages to keep the hundreds of daily demands for his time in order and keep the customer satisfied. He gives his word, and keeps it. if there is a problem, he fixes it. He is a man of principle and integrity. He never stops from morning til night, today he did not have time to eat lunch until after 4:00. I have worked in the Dealership business, and Fred is the hardest working, most competent manager I have ever met. I drive quite a way to return to this dealership, and Fred is the reason why. I trust him and know that if there is a service issue, he will somehow make it right, every time. How unusual is that for a typical employee? I would say very. So when I luck into someone like this, it inspires trust and loyalty. So much so that I take the time to publicly send him my personal thanks and appreciation. Thanks Fred!! Paul Philbrick USN-Ret. Boynton Beach
ERNIE R. from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE AND 5 STARS

Quick, friendly and informative
Dropped the car off, had recalls tended to, oil changed along with some filters. They even washed the car and informed me that the little trinkets in my car that were broken were under warranty and could be replaced.

That's a solid to me.
Mike C., service mgr from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

TH
Travis H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Always a pleasure
Everytime I get service here it's a a great experience.

VD
Van D.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Napleton's is the best.
Fred Uzarski is the best.

Michael G.
Great service.
Service completed in estimated time I was given when I arrived. Clean comfortable waiting area. Another great job!

5star
Mike C., service mgr from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

RF
Roy F.
Jupiter, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent Service for Genesis
Fred in the Genesis Service Department was excellent. He always has the car completed on time and maintains excellent communication throughout the process. He creates a great atmosphere in the department and is very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you for a great experience.

Randy R.
Boynton Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis service exceeds expectations
We brought our "Genny" in for routine scheduled service and then went shopping. Fred called about 2 hours later to tell us the car was ready.
A part needed to be ordered, it has since arrived and will be installed this Saturday.
I defy anyone to tell me that the service department at Napleton West Palm Beach is anything but first rate.
The service manager at Genesis is at the top of his game, thank you Fred.

Ryan B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding customer service!
The team at Napleton’s West Palm Beach Hyundia has been servicing my vehicle for the past two years and every visit has been amazing. I work with Fred in the Genesis service department and his attention to detail along with outstanding customer service is why I continue to do business with this dealership. The technicians that service my vehicle always go the extra mile to assure the work is done correctly and on-time.

Kudos to Bryan May
Very good service on behalf Bryan May! He was very attentive, pleasant, and he has a great sense of service.

Joseph T.

Oil change disaster
Terrible experience

MY APOLOGY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

VERY TIMELY AND COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE
From my service adviser, N. Palermo, to Chrisitian, my service tech, each stage of each repair was handled rapidly, completely and with a smile. Mr. Walter Clark also contributed his expertise and assistance in a very gracious manner.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Good maintenance
I can always count on Napletons to give me good recommendations and quality work. I just wish the wait times were a little better.

James S.
Loxahatchee, FL
Great staff!
Got the job done with no hassle.
Mike C., service mgr from Napleton's West Palm Beach Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

LW
Latoya W.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
recall on parts for my car
The dealership reached out to me numerous times about non severe recall and took care of me as well as a routine service once I arrived. Service rep was really great I believe his name was Arman. I don't really like going to the dealership but this guy is awesome.

Diane C.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Diane C
Fred did an excellent job with having my car done on time. The service department did a real good job with my car. I would recommend Hyundai because Fred always treat his customers with respect and honesty.