CRAIG M.
02/08/2020
Commitment to providing outstanding service
These people are going to give you the best service you’ve every had.
Aman M., Owner from NC Complete Auto Care responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks for choosing us for your automotive needs, and also for taking the time to evaluate us. We appreciate it!

LEILANI M.
Morrisville, NC
Nissan Sentra
02/08/2020
Exceptional! Explained everything estimate was spot on. Would highly recommend.
Above & Beyond Customer Service Again

VM
Vance M.
North Carolina
Ram 1500
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Vance said they did a great job and he would recommend this business for service.

WR
WILLIAM R.
02/05/2020
Tech always explains what has to be done and gives you cost. All work is completed professionally and I have never had to return to have something fixed.

JN
JENNIFER N.
Jeep Cherokee
The Best Services
They treat you and your car with respect. With professionalism. You'll feel very welcome and important.When you come here for the first time, you will come back and will make NC Complete your favorite place to treat your car.! I recommend it 100%!!

V
Valued Customer
Morrisville, NC
02/05/2020
Received excellent, complete, honest service
Thanks for your quick and professional work. We are glad to have a good auto repair shop like yours in Cary. Keep up the good work and will see you all again.

MA
MARLENE A.
Buick LeSabre
02/05/2020
Excellent service and genuine, honest people!
They truly know the meaning of customer service and appreciation. I trust them completely with my car and the advice I get. They are customer-needs conscious, not their needs.

DONALD B.
Kia Soul
02/05/2020
My most trusted auto mechanics
Actually, I own 2 Kia Souls and I don't take either vehicle anywhere else. These guys are HONEST! They will always give you a straight answer about your vehicle issues and an honest recommendation for the repairs you actually need.

CF
Craig F.
North Carolina
Toyota Sequoia
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Craig said they were polite and they were quick. He said he really feels that they looked into the work they were doing.

KP
KAREN P.
Apex, NC
Subaru Legacy
02/04/2020
Female Friendly
It’s hard to find a garage that does not take advantage of women who need car repairs. This is my second year going to NC Complete Auto Care and I continue to be pleased with their ethical business practices. They are customer friendly, not afraid to explain your auto needs and make recommendations that save you money. I highly recommend them for auto repairs.

DAVID W.
02/01/2020
BMW Repair
Very accommodating staff completed the job when they told me they would and gave me the price quote ahead of time which they were able to stay with.

V
Valued Customer
Nissan Versa Note
Reliable & friendly
This team is amazing. They are detailed and quick while still getting the job done right and without cutting corners. They truly care about their customers.

EC
eric c.
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/31/2020
Fast and great. I was very pleased with the whole experience.. I waited very comfortably while the work was done, and was pleased that it was accomplished in a timely manner and I was on my way to another appointment. Thanks to the crew there

RO
RO O.
Honda Fit
01/31/2020
Above and beyond, Service AND care!!
I am so pleased with the quality of service and work done on my car here. You have a terrific team that work for that goal of excellence and customer satisfaction

SL
STEVEN L.
Raleigh, NC
Nissan Versa
01/28/2020
Great people, great service!
I've gotten my car serviced here almost exclusively for the last year or two. The staff is always very helpful and accommodating, and I have never had any problems or doubts with the quality of the service. I have no issues recommending them to anyone looking for a dependable and honest garage.
Aman M., Owner from NC Complete Auto Care responded on 01/28/2020