Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mathew S.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the staff at the business are always polite, prompt and absolutely complete professionals. He said he wouldn't take his vehicle to anyone else and they're an absolute outstanding business.

Steven S.
North Carolina
Volvo S40
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Steven said they were friendly, efficient, and did a quick job.

GJ
GAIL J.
11/06/2019
Efficiency
The people are courtsey. The car maintenance is done efficiently and expediently. I believe the prices are fair.
I love the Matthews.

PR
PATRICIA R.
Volvo S60
10/30/2019
Excellent service in a very timely manner! Terrific mechanics and very friendly staff!
Truly excellent service in a very timely manner! Excellent mechanics who actually don't try to rip you off, but actually do great jobs each and every time I have taken my car in for any kind of servicing! Their waiting room is so nice and pleasant to wait in, because they even offer you free crackers and coffee while you are waiting!

DONALD H.
10/25/2019
Total satisfaction
Quick and accurate service. Very satisfied

shaune w.
Morrisville, NC
Acura 3.2TL
10/14/2019
Great job as usual!
I drive past several auto shops just to come here. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and quick. I will continue to come and recommend that others come here for their auto service needs.

KP
KAREN P.
Subaru Legacy
10/14/2019
Service with a Smile
This is a place where the customer is made to feel comfortable immediately. They listen to your concerns, answer your questions and explain the work on your car. They were recommended to me by Discount Tire and I have continued to come here for all services for my Subaru. Love these guys!!!

Jeff B.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business did a good job.

KH
Karen H.
Holly Springs, NC
09/20/2019
Nice Auto Center
I've visited NC Complete Auto Care twice and have had a pleasant experience both times. The prices seem competitive and better than some other places I've been to and the waiting area is very clean and they have snacks. They also got the car worked on and finished the same day.

LN
LINDA N.
Subaru Legacy
09/14/2019
My new Go -To Place for Auto Maintenance
If you are looking for a place to take your care for regular maintenance, go here next time. The work is easy to schedule, promptly handled and competitively priced. Comfortable waiting area available, if needed.

BC
Ben C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the staff is really fair, and they provide good service. He also noted they are not overpriced, and he likes that they are open on Saturdays.

Matthew P.
Raleigh, NC
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said they were good from start to finish, Matt came out, was very informative, and got it done the same day.

VP
Vikas P.
Toyota Avalon
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Vikas said this business proved everything he needed at a reasonable price.
Aman M., Owner from NC Complete Auto Care responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding your service visit here at NC Complete Auto Care. We greatly appreciate your business. We value you as a customer and your feedback tremendously. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

MICHELLE M.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/07/2019
I have always had a great experience here. They are fast and never try to sell you anything you don't need.

Durham, NC
Lexus IS 350
09/05/2019
I started taking my car here because it is close to my work.. and will continue to take my car here because of the great service, guidance and reasonable prices. Being a middle aged female who isn't car savvy, I have never felt ripped off nor have they recommended services that weren't necessary. These guys are great, they are professional and go above and beyond. I highly recommend them!

PG
PATRICIA G.
08/27/2019
Reliable & Reasonable
Mike, the manager, always helps me when I go in. Depending on the repair, I usually wait because the work is done expediatedly. I have always trusted their work and pricing because I believe they are fair and honest. Highly recommend their business.

Chapel Hill, NC
Buick LeSabre
08/24/2019
Excellent Service, Knowlagable and best price
This place is excellent in every aspect. Took my Buick for some needed repair; the staff is very professional. Very honest pricing. The diagnosis was clearly explained to me and the service was performed on time. Additionally, there is a very clean and pleasant waiting room with free Internet.

V
Valued Customer
Nissan Versa Note
08/21/2019
They have the best team l
Excellent team. They work hard to ensure customers feel more like family and to meet customers needs to the absolute best of their ability.

DO

CARL W.
Pittsboro, NC
Ram 1500
Good and fast service
Always receive a good service at this place