MIKE C.
Hamlin, NY
Ford Flex
10/29/2018
First Disappointment
Have always been very impressed with the service and integrity of Nichols. Got my bill today and was disappointed that Scott didn’t let me know that my rotors and pads had to be replaced. Was only told the wheel bearing was bad. Will still recommend Nichols but was surprised today that they weren’t up front.

Brittney M.
Avon, NY
Jeep Cherokee
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Derrick. He said they did a pretty good job.

Dale H.
Hilton, NY
03/14/2016 Category: Service
Dale said the time frame was a little long but he would recommend them for service.

SA
STACY A.
Hamlin, NY
Jeep Compass
03/12/2016
Good reason
They were very helpful and considerate.
Robin W. from Nichols Service responded on 03/24/2016

Hi Stacy,
I appreciate you taking the time for respond to our survey. I under stand you had a good experience and you found us helpful and considerate, but I was wondering if there was anything else we could do for you? I see that you would recommend us but you scored us at a 3 and I was concerned that you weren't happy with our service in some way. Feel free to call us and let us know if there is anything else we could possibly do to make your experience even better with us.

Robin Waller