Robert M.
02/13/2019
They always provide great service and the work is completed in a timely manner.

PS
Paula S.
02/12/2019
GREAT experience!
So happy that I was referred to Norris and will take any issues that I have there! They took the extra time to determine what the issue was, how to resolve it and provided me a quick and painless resolution. Even when I ran into additional issues, they quickly worked to get the issue resolved to my satisfaction! Highly recommend Norris and Tony is amazing!!!

FW
Frank W.
Mazda B3000
02/12/2019
Water pump
Quick service, reliable.

John S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the business provides great service.

MO
Mike O.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/25/2019
Very good
Very good work, very reasonable price.Scheduling was a little bit of a problem.The quality of the work and the reasonable cost more than made up for the wait.

Roger C.
01/23/2019
Always friendly and helpful

Robert M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/20/2019
They do great work. They found the problem and fixed it. The cost of the repair was much less than I had expected to pay.

AA
Alice A.
Leon, KS
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Alice said the staff did a great job servicing her vehicle.

EW
Erin W.
Augusta, KS
Nissan Maxima
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the customer service was great.

Don L.
Augusta, KS
01/15/2019
My Escape
I have had my car at Norris several times. I have been very pleased . Tony is such a nice person.

GC
Gary C.
Ford Edge
01/13/2019
Above and beyond every time!
The water pump went out of our vehicle shortly after Christmas. Norris Auto got it in to check it out. They gave us a estimated cost for the repairs, which were cheaper than a competitor. We scheduled it in and got it back in s few days. They not only did the repairs that were needed, they replaced worn belts and changed the oil and filter because it was due as well. All this saved us time and money. Norris Auto is Great!

Kevin M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/07/2019
We wouldn’t take our vehicles anywhere else.
We’ve been Norris customers for several years. Lucky to have Tony and his staff in El Dorado.

TF
Troy F.
Tryon, OK
Ram 3500
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Troy said he would definitely recommend this business.

RT
Roy T.
Dodge Durango
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Roy said he's done a lot of business with this facility and they have always been good to him.

PD
Pat D.
Wichita, KS
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the customer service was great.

Rick G.
Leon, KS
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/30/2018
2004 Chevy 2500HD Front end work
Tony and his crew are awesome to work with. Replaced front wheel bearing hubs assembly on my 2004 Duramax diesel. Communication was great so I knew when work would be complete and what cost would be.

Jeff P.
11/26/2018
There's never been a time that we've been there that we weren't satisfied.We don't trust anyone else to work on our cars. We tell all our friends they need to use Norris. Thank you Tony for a your help

CJ
Cierra J.
Towanda, KS
Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2018
Fast and dependable
Norris Auto Repair is always quick to fix my car and I never have an issue getting my car in for them to fix it. They are extremely reliable and I trust their service.

AE
Andrew E.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a great job

GC
Gary C.
Ford Edge
11/09/2018
Service on our SUV
Norris auto provided outstanding service for us in all areas. They did troubleshoot our vehicle even though it reset itself two days ago. They ordered the part scheduled the installation and we are on the road again.