Melanie H.
02/18/2015
very friendly and customer oriented, not a chain where they seem dishonest and trying to fool custmers
I recently took my car there after recommendations from my wife and my father in law...The people I met at North Lake were extremely friendly, worked me into their schedule and gave me a discounted price. I will definitely be returning with any and all automotive needs in the future.

SV

NH
Nancy H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/17/2015
I totally trust North Lake Auto Repair to repair my vehicle.
I would not think of taking my vehicle any where else. They are always courteous and to me that means a lot. Always a great job on whatever repair or service my vehicle needs.

John B.
02/16/2015
Exceptional personal service
Great work and I was kept up to date as work was preformed.

BO
Brenda O.
Volvo S60
02/15/2015
fast friendly affordable service
The mishap with my car could have been so much worse, but Pete gave me an estimate after making a few phone calls. I was extremely pleased with the quote. Even after having to order a part from out of town, he had the car ready in a few days. Very friendly and caring service

PS
Pansy S.
02/09/2015
Honest, Personal Service
Peter was very knowledgable about what my car needed. He wasn't pushy in recommeding things I could not afford that day, but simply gave me an estimate for doing the work in the near future. I felt like my business was appreciated.

Dorothy M.
Cadillac Eldorado
02/09/2015 Category: Service
Dorothy said the business will pick her vehicle up for her and bring it back. They are very truthful and courteous. Peter and his son are very helpful.

Dan S.
Honda Accord
02/07/2015
First visit very positive experience
Pete was friendly, accommodating to my issue and even offered to keep the car overnight in his garage to assist in problem determination as my problem manifested itself more in the mornings after sitting in my garage. The problem was fixed.

BF
Brad F.
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Brad said he has been using this business for a while and they have good service. The staff there is good.

ST
Shirley T.
Gilbert, SC
Chevrolet Colorado
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Shirley said the business did a good job.

Chris M.
Columbia, SC
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Chris said one of his employees took the company truck in and to his knowledge it's working fine.

TF
Tyler F.
Scion tC
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said the business was great.

Jerry W.
01/10/2015 Category: Service
Jerry said this business provided good service. He would like them to keep up the good work and he will continue to take his vehicle to them.

HR
Heather R.
South Carolina
BMW 525i
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Heather said they were efficient. The price was good. It was done in a timely manner.

Jeff B.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said they are the best business he has ever used for service.