Brian H.
Dodge Dakota
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they are really good.

Shelly W.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Shelly said that she is a long time customer and they do a good job.

John H.
12/18/2019
as usual - better than excellent
As usual North Lake did a superlative job in a timely manner. This operation has to be a "go to" auto repair. They do the job and will advise when they find something that needs to be repaired they will advise.....like wise they will not (as in never) "repair" an unnecessary issue. I am not a "gear head".....however my son-in-law is and on his advice I started to utilize North Lake - and base on the work done to this fate I will continue to do so. My truck has 250,000 miles and with their help I look forward to another 250,000. (I should mention my wife's car is at 150,000 and they take care of her vehicle as well.)

CN
Charlie N.
Nissan Murano
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Charlie said they did a good job. They have worked on his vehicles about six years now. He knows the people and they are honest.

Martha G.
Dodge Caravan
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Martha said she has been going there for years. They treat her so nice and help her every time she goes.

Corey W.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Corey said that they are good and they always do good job.

12/05/2019
Completely Satisfied Customer
I'm new to the area. When searching for a shop I found some other shops in Lexington too corporate. One completed a diagnostic which totally ignored my primary concern. The other could not find the parts I needed without having to replace the entire steering rack. At NL I told Peter what I needed and he found the parts no problem, by talking to his suppliers, not just looking at a computer screen. While I ultimately did need a complete new rack, the whole job still cost less than half of what the other shops quoted me. I will trust them with any future repairs and maintenence.

AP
Alex P.
Volvo XC90
12/05/2019
Always the best and nicest!
It is wonderful to be able to take our car in to have maintenance done or something fixed and not worry! Thank you for your service over the years and Happy Holidays!!

Don H.
11/28/2019
Service visit.
Great work, as usual by Peter and his guys. Unplanned visit. So, quick turnaround was a great surprise.

EJ
Erin J.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the service was good.

LI
Linda I.
Nissan Rogue
11/15/2019
North Lake Auto Repair
Everyone is friendly and very competent. Doesn’t cost quite as much as dealerships either.

LG
Linda G.
Gilbert, SC
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Linda said, they do a good job.

Jim S.
11/07/2019
Good !
Does what they say thy will do.

Christopher S.
Nissan Frontier
11/06/2019
Regular service.
Thanks for the excellent service North Lake Auto provides.

AH
Allen H.
Dodge Charger
10/22/2019
Honest, thorough and fast service
I have used North Lake for about 5 yrs now and Peter Lovaas and his team have always provided great and timely service. He is honest and thorough. I once had a Chevy Malibu I left for repair and he took the time to call Chevrolet and determine that my issue was a warranty repair. He had my car moved to the Chevy dealership for repair and charged me nothing. How many shops would do that. Great place with great and skilled people.