Latest Review over 3 years ago

KG
KIM G.
12/06/2014
Great!
Great diagnostic. Another place wanted to charge me over $1000 for a new heater core and northwest tire figured out in 5 minutes that the cord attached to the heating dial was broke and that's why the heat wasn't able to be turned on - $98! Great and smart service!

JEFF K.
St. Charles, MO
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/05/2014
Very friendly and honest
They were very friendly and honest with me on everything I asked them.

EK
ED/ROSE K.
St. Louis, MO
12/03/2014
Greg and Andrew are the best possible!!
I drive all the way from downtown because I know I am going to get fair and honest service that I can count on!! I feel like they are family!

KG
KRISITINE G.
St. Peters, MO
10/30/2014
work on 2001 Nissan altima
They are good about not trying to sell you things you don't need, and they do the work in a timely way. Being a woman I have had plenty of experience of shops tring to rip me off!. I feel confident that is not happening Thank you

TC
TOM JR C.
GMC Yukon XL
10/29/2014
Great aervide
I had a flat and they jump right on fixing it put it back on and put all my jack and other stuff away.

VL

O'Fallon, MO
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/24/2014
Great staff
Always treated fairly and quickly.

ROBERT/CATHY H.
Honda Accord
08/28/2014
quick service
waited there for oil change and tire rotation/balance. was in and out in less than an hour.

MU
MARK U.
Acura RDX
08/01/2014
Recent maintenance
Excellent service and reasonable prices

LP
LARRY P.
07/20/2014
Fast & Quality Service
they serviced my Jeep at the appointed time and provided quality and efficient service.

MIKE/KAY C.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
07/10/2014
Fast service!
Finished much sooner than promised to allow for my schedule.

BILL M.
Buick Enclave
07/04/2014
On time service; Delivered what was promised
excellent

LEN S.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
05/14/2014
Great staff of people, informed and pleasant.
Honest and helpful.

ROSS C.
St. Charles, MO
Honda Accord
04/27/2014
Friendly Honest People
I would highly recommend Northwest due to their honesty and proper repair scheduling. Their follow-up website is great.

STEVE/MARIANNE C.
03/22/2014
Awesome as always
The folks at Northwest Tire and Auto are always fast, honest and thorough.

DAVE R.
Moscow Mills, MO
Dodge Challenger
09/17/2013
Good service I can trust
I own a limited edition SRT8 Challenger among other very nice vehicles. Everybody at Northwest treats me like a friend and they treat my vehicles like they are mine. I like that.

EK
ED/ROSE K.
St. Louis, MO
Acura 3.2CL
09/12/2013
Friendly and Fast
Great service and great people! Greg runs a fantastic shop. You know you are getting honest advice and the very best service on your vehicle at Northwest Tire and Auto. We drive a lot of extra miles just to take our cars to Greg because we know we are not going to get ripped off.

MU
MARK U.
Acura TL
09/08/2013
Service on Saturday Sept 7, 2013
Excellent customer service, always complete work on time and promptly call when finished

CQ
CHERYL Q.
O'Fallon, MO
Chevrolet Uplander
09/04/2013
greg and his sidekicks
NO matter when I call for an appt. or answer to a question Greg is always on top of things, as if my vehicle was already in front of him! They're so fair on pricing. If it weren't for these great guys working there(and girl) and the great pricing of their hard work, I wouldn't be able to afford to get my vehicle fixed.

RP
RABECA P.
St. Peters, MO
07/24/2013
Great Service!!
Greg,
Thank you so much for the great service and taking care of me with my ac issue. So glad to have you service my car.

Thanks.