Latest Review over 1 year ago

GW
Guess W.
03/12/2019
Scams
I brought my car in to be inspected and I should have waited for Fred to be back. I’ve done business with Fred at more than one location and he’s a great person jay failed my car. He’s being overly picky on things trying to make extra money. I took my vehicle to another business today and it passed no problems. His attitude sucked. I’ve never been treated with such disrespect. Next time he tries to fail me I’ll take it to troop c. He needs to take off his rubber gloves and get his hands dirty before passing judgment on someone else. I even asked him about it and he told me if I don’t like it go to troop c. That’s the one thing I should have listened about.

KG
KIM G.
12/06/2014
Great!
Great diagnostic. Another place wanted to charge me over $1000 for a new heater core and northwest tire figured out in 5 minutes that the cord attached to the heating dial was broke and that's why the heat wasn't able to be turned on - $98! Great and smart service!

JEFF K.
St. Charles, MO
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/05/2014
Very friendly and honest
They were very friendly and honest with me on everything I asked them.

EK
ED/ROSE K.
St. Louis, MO
12/03/2014
Greg and Andrew are the best possible!!
I drive all the way from downtown because I know I am going to get fair and honest service that I can count on!! I feel like they are family!

KG
KRISITINE G.
St. Peters, MO
10/30/2014
work on 2001 Nissan altima
They are good about not trying to sell you things you don't need, and they do the work in a timely way. Being a woman I have had plenty of experience of shops tring to rip me off!. I feel confident that is not happening Thank you

TC
TOM JR C.
GMC Yukon XL
10/29/2014
Great aervide
I had a flat and they jump right on fixing it put it back on and put all my jack and other stuff away.

VL

O'Fallon, MO
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/24/2014
Great staff
Always treated fairly and quickly.

ROBERT/CATHY H.
Honda Accord
08/28/2014
quick service
waited there for oil change and tire rotation/balance. was in and out in less than an hour.

MU
MARK U.
Acura RDX
08/01/2014
Recent maintenance
Excellent service and reasonable prices

LP
LARRY P.
07/20/2014
Fast & Quality Service
they serviced my Jeep at the appointed time and provided quality and efficient service.

MIKE/KAY C.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
07/10/2014
Fast service!
Finished much sooner than promised to allow for my schedule.

BILL M.
Buick Enclave
07/04/2014
On time service; Delivered what was promised
excellent

LEN S.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
05/14/2014
Great staff of people, informed and pleasant.
Honest and helpful.

ROSS C.
St. Charles, MO
Honda Accord
04/27/2014
Friendly Honest People
I would highly recommend Northwest due to their honesty and proper repair scheduling. Their follow-up website is great.