Latest Review almost 4 years ago

Alton, IA
Ford Expedition EL
12/01/2014
Dedicated Staff!
It's quick, it's easy, great staff, and very knowledgeable about the products they use.

11/28/2014
Kind people
I really appreciate the fast service

Mai P.
Buick Park Avenue
09/06/2014
what isnt great??
Every body there are great helpers and i apreciate your business there. as long as i get good price on my tires i always be back! Make sure you tell this to chad!! Great !!!! Thanks-- Paul Mai

NM
Neese M.
Sioux Center, IA
Ford Escort
07/23/2014
Great!
Always top notch service!

DA
Daniel and Korrie A.
Hartley, IA
Pontiac G6
05/23/2014
G6
Your staff is wonderful to work with! I called in the morning and my car was serviced the same day with no problems!

HH
Haarsma H.
Hospers, IA
Dodge Journey
05/02/2014
they took care of my needs
I needed someone t o help me fix my flat tire & they took care of it & the car was back in place when my app't was finished.

SJ
Sabo J.
04/21/2014
Excellent, expert and friendly mechanics. Expedient service.

NM
Neese M.
Sioux Center, IA
Ford Escort
02/26/2014
Always Quality Workmanship
Always satisfied with the work I've had done at Noteboom Oil!!!
Everything from fuel pumps to oil changes,NOBODY IS BETTER!!!!!

SJ
Sabo J.
02/25/2014
Thorough, timely, flexible, and friendly service.

02/24/2014
Friendly and competent
I really am thankful for the great service I get an noteboom oil.

Kuiper B.
01/26/2014
Excellent, fair service
We are always very pleased with Noteboom Oil for their work with us. They often go "over and above" to accommodate our needs, and always try to find a way to fix things without over-charging.

01/25/2014
friendly
i really enjoy the people and the time they spend to make sure I get what I need.

Jeltema R.

Kuiper B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/22/2013
Scheduled maintenance
I requested to have our van go through the routine maintenance check-up for last Friday, but never heard anything back. Was I supposed to come in, or should I wait for your reply?

BW
Balt W.
Hospers, IA
Ford Five Hundred
10/08/2013
good service/late pickup
Good service except for picking my car up over an hour late.

Dowson B.
Oldsmobile
10/08/2013
awesome service!
I would only get my vehicle serviced or fixed here. I trust them to get the job done and its fast.