Dana Point, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/17/2020
Fantastic!
I love my GTI and I needed expert guidance for some upgrades. Nick and Raz are passionate and patient in answering questions and providing top level service. They exceeded my expectations.

Jorge R.
11/11/2020
Fantastic shop and great pricing!
Customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced. Came in got my oil changed and they diagnosed a faulty DRL, sourced the part locally and got me fixed up the same day. If you own a euro car this is your place. I'll definitely be coming here from now on.

AZ
Abraham Z.
Lake Forest, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/09/2020
OC Tuning continues to provide great customer service. Raz and his crew are always making sure that everything you need is taken care of and any questions answered. Thanks again for the great service and the time you take to take care of your customers.

11/04/2020
A+++
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

PJ
Paul J.
Laguna Hills, CA
10/28/2020
Awesome Shop
Contacted OC Tuning as I was looking for a shop to swap out my steering wheel and install a factory steering wheel with paddle shifters on my 2014 Jetta Sportwagon, as I had seen online.
The watched the video I saw and quoted me a very very reasonable price; the steering wheel I purchased didn’t fit (my fault) so they charged me a very small fee to reinstall my old one - totally reasonable - and when I returned with the correct piece, they installed it at a reduced price.
Paddles work great, I love it!
Even though my car has a CPO warranty, anything that isn’t covered will be performed by OC Tuning.
It’s great to have a local shop that’s trustworthy, I’m looking forward to suspension upgrades in the very near future; I’ll have them perform the work and I’ll continue to refer my friends and anyone else who happens to have a German car.

Jacob G.
Orange, CA
Volkswagen CC
10/23/2020
Best Shop Around
I called the shop, and talked to Nick, and he was super helpful. He gave me some great info, and I decided to do a Stage 1 ECU tune. When I brought my car in I had no appointment and they had my car done in about 30 minutes. The customer service is great and they even give out shirts, key chains and stickers. Definitely will be my shop from now on and feel confident they will get the job done right

Steve M.
Volkswagen GTI
10/21/2020
Great Seevice!
The guys at OC Tuning are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I’ll be returning for sure.

CE
Chris E.
Audi S7
10/21/2020
We love OC Tuning!!
We own 2 high performance Audis and Raz and his guys are simply awesome and chill and highly knowledgeable... they don't overcharge and they take their time in doing things right the first time... true professionals that stand behind their work... we love OC Tuning!!

KN
Kenny N.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Kenny said this business offers a lot of different services and makes a good relationship.

ST
Steve T.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/18/2020
A very good experience.
First time in. Roz answered all my questions and confirmed they handle any services, bumper to bumper, as well as performance upgrades. Very knowledgeable staff and no attempts to press for more repairs. They identified services to consider in the future based on what they saw but assured me nothing was “urgent”. Wish I’d found them sooner.

Orange, CA
09/12/2020
Excellent work!
Thank you for taking care of our Jetta's service.

Manny C.
09/05/2020
OC Tuning Best shop!
Raz and Nick always do a great job with all of the family’s cars. There honest trustworthy and are expert mechanics. I really appreciate how good of a job you did this time when you serviced the Golf R. Thanks the cars are all running great thanks to Oc Tuning!

Tommy B.
Ladera Ranch, CA
08/19/2020
They're great!
Nick and Raz are always very helpful when I bring my car in. I know I can trust them with my car and they get the work done quickly!

AR
Andy R.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Audi S3
08/15/2020
Audi S3 R Line FMIC
Raz and Nick are always so friendly and professional! It’s awesome to be able to come to a place where they know you by name. Their pricing is very competitive which is why I keep going to them! It’s really hard to find a good mechanic, even harder to find one that fair with pricing!

Manny C.
08/10/2020
Best shop in oc..
Raz and Nick always go out of there way to make sure the cars are all running perfectly. This service they really went above and beyond. I really appreciate it to the fullest. I highly recommend this shop to anyone who is looking for a honest trustworthy mechanics that really know there stuff. Thanks to Oc Tuning the cars are all running great.