Roger B.
Audi Q5
08/29/2019
Great Shop!
Raz is very knowledgeable about VW/Audi vehicles (was a former factory Audi dealer trained tech), and performs high quality work at fair prices. Before finding Raz, I visited 2 other local shops around the Laguna/MV area and both were arrogant, overpriced and acted like they didn't want to touch anyone else car. Highly recommended!

TI
Taniela I.
Yorba Linda, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/28/2019
oil change & brake service
They took great care of my car!. Very friendly, professional, knowledgeable & quick service!

Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
08/13/2019
OC tuning did an excellent job as usual
I really appreciate the way they take care of me when I go to the shop. They go out of their way to make sure everything is running great. I just wanna highly recommend OC tuning they have done nothing but great work on all of my cars. Thanks

Ari B.
Winchester, CA
Volkswagen Passat
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Ari said he was satisfied with the work.

Mahendra S.
MINI Cooper Countryman
07/18/2019
Mini Cooper oil change service.
We were very happy with oil change service for our Mini Cooper. Price was very reasonable.
Thanks RAZ.
M.Shah

Volkswagen Golf R
07/16/2019
Did an great job as usual.
They did an excellent jobs as usual. I’m glad that they noticed the car needed a small part that I didn’t know about that needed to be fixed. They ordered the part and completed the service very fast as normal. I really appreciate the way that they are fair on what they charge and how they go out if their way to make sure my car is running perfectly. Thanks I really appreciate the way you treat your customers.

San Diego, CA
06/06/2019
Quick work and easy service
Took my Audi A7 in for an APR Stage 1 tune at 2:30 and was out by 3:00. Friendly staff and I’m loving the tune so far! Would 100% recommend to a friend and will be coming back for Stage 2 myself.

VL
Vanna L.
Irvine, CA
Volkswagen Golf
05/22/2019
Quality Care at a Fair Price
I honestly didn't know what to expect since it was my first time at OC Tuning, but I consider myself lucky for finding a place that specializes in Volkswagons. Raz genuinely seems to care about his customers and their needs, he went above and beyond and answered all of my questions (and believe me, I had A LOT of questions). He even gave me some insight and DIY tips for my car, which were really helpful. I think I've found my new go-to spot for any mods, upgrades or repairs for my Golf TDI.

TL
Tey L.
Irvine, CA
05/21/2019
Great Customer Service!
Raz and his team always provides a positive experience. Came in last minute for an oil change and was able to fit me into their schedule. Tyler is great and took his time to service my vehicle. I also asked for a quote for some future work, Tyler got back to me within the hour of leaving the shop! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere but to OC Tuning! Highly recommend these guys! Great friendly service at an affordable rate! Very trustworthy! Thanks guys!

Ari B.
Winchester, CA
Jaguar F-TYPE
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Ari said the service was nice and quick.

IC
Ina C.
05/09/2019
The best service u could possibly get. Very honest and helpful.
Honest mechanics.. very knowledgeable and wise. Will go out of there way big time to make sure the car is running great. I highly recommend coming to the shop if u haven’t for all service needs. Very legit when it comes to prices and great skilled mechanics that can be trusted. Please trust me when I say that u won’t be disappointed when u come by to get service.. I like to thanks u very much for all the help..

Volkswagen Golf R
05/09/2019
Very legit shop that I highly recommend. Very honest mechanics with good service at a fair price.
I only trust certain honest mechanic with my car. I only bring my car here because trust is everything to me and there very trustworthy and honest ppl that will go out of there way to make sure your car is completely taking care of. Thanks for all the help with all of my vw that u have help me with.

TC
Tristen C.
Orange, CA
04/10/2019
Great service and great results!
I was interested in getting an ECU upgrade/tune for my car. After researching online, I came across OC tuning. They had great yelp reviews so I sent a message request through yelp for more information about the service. They promptly responded with all the information I needed. I called that same day and made an appointment for the next day. When I arrived, I was greeted quickly and politely. While getting the service paperwork started, the technician answered all my questions and was extremely knowledgeable. (Even about my specific model of vehicle)

They even went above and beyond by inspecting my vehicle and making sure all hardware was up to specification.

The service took less than an hour and I was back in my vehicle with outstanding results and power increase from the tune.

These guys will definitely be my go to.

James H.
Huntington Beach, CA
Volkswagen CC
04/05/2019
Car feels brand new after new fuel injectors and carbon clean. Highly recommend
I dropped my car off at OC Tuning after it stalled while I was driving. Raz determined it to be one of the fuel injectors and recommended new fuel injectors and a carbon clean. Work was done same day and the car feels brand new since I got it back. There was a lot of carbon build up literally choking the engine which is a common problem for my car. They also identified and showed me a small oil leak I was unaware of from the vacuum pump that I will come back to get addressed at a later date. I highly recommend OC Tuning.

Dave P.
04/03/2019
Great Service. Great People
Got new shocks for 2005 Ford Explorer. Raz took care of everything like a real pro. Highly recommend.