CG
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
03/25/2020
Visited multiple times
I’ve had three things done here since the beginning of the year. Apr stage 1 tune, oil/dsg service, and brake pad and rotor replacement. Every time has been incredible. Always ready on time and as requested. Plan to bring my gti here in the future as needed.

Volkswagen Golf R
03/12/2020
Best place to have your car serviced at for many reasons.
I have been loyal to OC Tuning for many reasons. They are very honest trustworthy and affordable. They go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect on my Cars each time I bring the car in. I really like to thank OC Tuning for all the help with me and my family’s cars.

LR
Lynne R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Lynne said this business is great. They do a good job.

CE
Chris E.
Audi S5
02/07/2020
Specialists you can trust and seek advice from
Raz and his crew are very friendly and professional. They are very thorough and honest and fair in their pricing. My wife and I have been taking our S5 and S7 more and more to them because we feel that they take care of cars as if they were their own. They suggest safe upgrades that actually matter and serve a purpose other than merely aesthetic, and even explain the mechanics behind it.

NR
Nick R.
Orange, CA
02/04/2020
Repaired leaking power steering cooler
OC Tuning inspected my leaking power steering system and they repaired it by upgrading the power steering cooler. 👍

NR
Nick R.
Orange, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/04/2020
Excellent customer service!
We had a service done on our Jetta at OC Tuning and they did great work.

Ari B.
Winchester, CA
Volkswagen Passat
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Ari said that they did a good job.

TP
Tom P.
Audi TT
01/09/2020
Great service and fair prices. Raz is helpful and friendly.
This place is great for Audi owners. Raz is great!

Volkswagen Golf R
12/14/2019
They did a great job doing my timing belt and water pump job.
They did an excellent job doing my timing belt and water pump job. They are very honest and have fair prices. I highly recommend them for all types of work. I like to thank everyone at oc Tuning for all the great work you have done to the car.

Jamie C.
12/02/2019
Great place
I have a great experience.

OF
Oscar F.
Audi RS 4
11/19/2019
Expect the best
Per usual AU/OC tuning don’t disappoint

Ari B.
Winchester, CA
Volkswagen Passat
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Ari said every time he would bring his vehicle to this business they would take good care of it.

Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
11/09/2019
Great shop.. highly recommended.
Honest shop that is highly recommend by me because honestly means a lot. They do a excellent job here. When I came in this time they went out of their way to put the oil I liked the best. I really appreciate things like that and I have nothing but good things to say about it he shop. Please check it out if ur looking for a great honest place to get ur car serviced at.

Danielle D.
Kia Rio
10/15/2019
Highly recommend
The only ones I trust with my car! Raz is has a lot of experience, and is knowledgeable. I highly recommend, and am a faithful customer.
Thank you!

Marco C.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Marco said his vehicle was fixed fast and he would recommend this business for service.