AZ
Lake Forest, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/22/2020
Customer Service
My experience here was nothing short of amazing. Raz took the time to answer any questions I had about my car’s maintenance and future build ideas. He is very knowledgeable and was kind to use layman’s terms whenever it was needed. I had read great reviews about AU Tuning and was happy to find out they had another location closer to me, and I had to take the opportunity. Service was quick and efficient. Raz made sure he answered any questions I had before I left. Thank you, Raz and Nick. I would be happy to come back for my next maintenance need.

Michael D.
Audi allroad
05/16/2020
Excellent Work.
The team at OC tuning was courteous , professional and very knowledgeable about product and overall effect on auto.

Went for stage 1 tune. Will be gladly back for all of my service needs for my Allroad.

Lew M.
04/25/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable and reliable
So glad I discovered OC Tuning. I was interested in an APR tune for my Audi S5 as well as a source for ongoing maintenance now that I’m out of the factory warranty. I had originally taken my car to a local German car repair shop just for an oil change and found the owner to be very arrogant and condescending. I got the oil change but decided that they weren’t the place I would be using in the future. So, I Googled for an APR dealer and OC Tuning in Lake Forest popped up. So I went in and spoke to Raz and Nick, scheduled an APR Stage 1 tune as well as getting a very fair quote for a
future brake job. Got the tune done and am very happy with both the results and my interactions with Raz who by the way is an ex-tech from a local Audi dealership. Both Raz and Nick are very friendly, honest and knowledgeable. I will be using OC Tuning for both my S5 and my SQ5 in the future.

VA
Victor A.
Lake Forest, CA
Audi allroad
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Victor said the staff provided good work, they were efficient, and personable, and got the service done in a timely manner. Their prices could be lower.

JJ
Jamen J.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Audi S4
04/11/2020
Great work and extremely friendly!
I came by last minute and they were very helpful and got me on the road in no time.
Easy to deal with, honest and quality work.

CG
Chris G.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
03/25/2020
Visited multiple times
I’ve had three things done here since the beginning of the year. Apr stage 1 tune, oil/dsg service, and brake pad and rotor replacement. Every time has been incredible. Always ready on time and as requested. Plan to bring my gti here in the future as needed.

Manny C.
Volkswagen Golf R
03/12/2020
Best place to have your car serviced at for many reasons.
I have been loyal to OC Tuning for many reasons. They are very honest trustworthy and affordable. They go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect on my Cars each time I bring the car in. I really like to thank OC Tuning for all the help with me and my family’s cars.

LR
Lynne R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Lynne said this business is great. They do a good job.

CE
Chris E.
Audi S5
02/07/2020
Specialists you can trust and seek advice from
Raz and his crew are very friendly and professional. They are very thorough and honest and fair in their pricing. My wife and I have been taking our S5 and S7 more and more to them because we feel that they take care of cars as if they were their own. They suggest safe upgrades that actually matter and serve a purpose other than merely aesthetic, and even explain the mechanics behind it.

NR
Nick R.
Orange, CA
02/04/2020
Repaired leaking power steering cooler
OC Tuning inspected my leaking power steering system and they repaired it by upgrading the power steering cooler. 👍

NR
Nick R.
Orange, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/04/2020
Excellent customer service!
We had a service done on our Jetta at OC Tuning and they did great work.

Ari B.
Winchester, CA
Volkswagen Passat
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Ari said that they did a good job.

TP
Tom P.
Audi TT
01/09/2020
Great service and fair prices. Raz is helpful and friendly.
This place is great for Audi owners. Raz is great!

Manny C.
Volkswagen Golf R
12/14/2019
They did a great job doing my timing belt and water pump job.
They did an excellent job doing my timing belt and water pump job. They are very honest and have fair prices. I highly recommend them for all types of work. I like to thank everyone at oc Tuning for all the great work you have done to the car.

Jamie C.
12/02/2019
Great place
I have a great experience.