AP

Jamaica, NY
Honda Accord
03/25/2012
the best of the best...
I'm always pleased with my service at
olympos. I have never gone in with a problem that they couldnt solve.
To me they are the mechanic-gods....

Larry M.
03/23/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Aileen. She said this business is friendly, helpful and they have good prices.

Roy B.
03/21/2012 Category: Service
Roy said they treated him well. Their service is pretty good and they do good diagnoses. They work out deals with him sometimes.

CK
Catherine K.
Garden City Park, NY
03/20/2012 Category: Service
Catherine said they did a very good job and she was happy with everything.

ND
Noah D.
03/19/2012 Category: Service
Noah said all he wants is honesty and that is what he got.

TR
Thomas R.
03/19/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Marianne. She said the representatives were very prompt. They were very good and they performed excellent work. The owner is a nice guy and he is wonderful. She would highly recommend the business to others.

GU
GREG U.
Ford Escort
03/16/2012
These guys are the BEST
Having been a mechanic myself, I can say without reservation, you will not find a more honest and competent place to have your vehicles serviced.

maria m.
03/14/2012
THESE GUYS KNOW THERE STUFF
Excellent service. These guys in here are great. Very reasonable prices and most important, very knowledgeable. Quick service!!!

Maria M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK55
03/14/2012
DEALER TRIED TO RIPP ME OFF
Took my car to an audi dealer for a suspension air leak cause my air compressor kept going off every 5 minutes. they wanted to sell me all the struts and airbags and wanted to harge me over 6000 dollars. Took it to Mike at olympos and told me I. Needed the air compressor. Charged me 450 dollars and the car never sounded and drove better. Thank you Mike, never going to the dealer again...

EO
Eric O.
03/13/2012 Category: Service
Eric said the people he dealt with were great and honest. He enjoyed working with them.

MIKE M.
Old Westbury, NY
03/11/2012
Amazing
These guys are incredible, helped me right away

TW
Thomas W.
BMW 540i
03/10/2012
The right thing to do
Didn't want to spend the money until Mikey assured me it was a safety issue...the car went in immediately...Oskar was fantastic in keeping me informed.

Theodore B.
Roslyn, NY
Nissan Murano
03/02/2012
Thanks for accommodating me on such short notice and changing the oil and filter in my car. I also needed my tires rotated and balanced. Mike and Oscar are always pleasant and knowledgeable. Thanks for wonderful service.

JO
JOHN O.
Garden City Park, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
Thanks
Always professional, courteous and reasonably priced.

Perfection !
Hands down the best automotive mechanics around; true craftsmen and professionals in their trade.  Their staff is courteous and their prices are truly competitive.  Their head mechanic and owner Mike is extremely knowledgeable in both foreign and domestic vehicles.  Mike along with the rest of the staff at Olympos Auto Service truly understand the needs of their clients and work their hardest to provide top notch service.  They take their time with each vehicle to make sure that when its ready to roll out of the shop the costumer has nothing but a smile on his/her face.  I would recommend Olympos Auto Service to anyone ! Thank You for all your help Mike and staff of Olympos Auto Service ! Ill be seeing you all again for all my vehicle maintenance needs !

CD
Perfection!

CD
Perfection !

Maria M.
Nissan 300ZX
03/01/2012
fixing it right the first time
olympos auto has been servicing my families cars for as long as i known Mikey. Olympos Auto is very dependable and knowledgeable and take pride into what they do. They take the time out to explain to the customer and show the customer what is needed and what has to be performed on their vehicle. They install the best quality parts available. Every time i get my vehicles serviced at olympos, i see the before and after condition. They save the old parts and take the time to show them to me before i pull my vehicle out of there no matter how busy the shop is at that time. They ask me if i want to take the old parts with me, if not they will get tossed in the garbage. they test drive the car before and after repairs are made, and what shocks me the most is when they do a large repair, they usually ask me to bring the vehicle back after a week or so to double check there prior work. If every mechanic was like Mikey, I dont think i would be traveling about 20 to 25 miles to get my vehicle serviced or i would just take my cars to the dealers. dont trust anyone else to work on my cars and my familiy's cars. if anyone wants a great job done and not feel u have been taken for a ride, u must see MIkey at olympos auto and you will see what I am talking about....

Steve B.
02/27/2012 Category: Service
Steve said he gets very detailed service from this business and he appreciates it.