PV
Richmond Hill, NY
INFINITI QX70
10/29/2019
new tires
I have been looking for tires for the past few weeks because I wanted to replace them before the winter. The cheapest price I found by far was costco with membership pricing. My Friend recommended Mikey at Olympos. He not only matched the price, but went over my car with a fine tooth comb. We was very honest and did not try to sell me anything that was not needed and he did it all with a smile. he has made a customer for life and I recommend him whole heartedly.

John T.
10/28/2019
Inspection
I'm a repeat customer. It was time for an inspection on my truck. From my last inspection Mike noted things that would most likely need to be changed by next inspection. He went over the notes with me and proceeded to show me the worn parts on my truck front end. He also went over the rest of my truck to make sure nothing else was wrong. When the inspection and repairs were finished, I drove away with a peace of mind knowing that my truck was fixed correctly by professionals for a very fair price. Thanks Mike and crew. I'll see you guys next inspection !

PD
Patty D.
East Marion, NY
10/27/2019
These guys are great. I was stuck. They came picked me and the car up. Mike keeps notes on all work done. Pleasant and respectful. I’m in Astoria and he will pick up and deliver my car when needed. I know I’m spoiled this is great.
These guys are great. I was stuck. They came picked me and the car up. Mike keeps notes on all work done. Pleasant and respectful. I’m in Astoria and he will pick up and deliver my car when needed. I know I’m spoiled this Works out perfectly.

GK
Gary K.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he recommends this facility.

V
Valued Customer
Ford E-250 Super Duty
08/04/2019
our Company vans
Great service and staff and high quality of work

AL
Anthony L.
08/03/2019
2018 Chevrolet equinox
Thanks for the oil change and inapection

John K.
Bellerose, NY
Subaru Tribeca
08/03/2019 Category: Service
John said this business is amazing and he is very happy with them. This business made him believe in the auto industry again.

AA
Adnen A.
Nissan Rogue
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Adnen said the customer service was good and there was no hidden fee.

TD
Timothy D.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
07/22/2019
Great Place!!!!!
I’ve lived in Mineola for over 15 years and only recently brought my van for repairs to Olympos. My prior service station provided me with years of good service up until 4 years ago. That’s when I noticed repairs were not being performed when I was told they were and being charged for them. The repairs that were being done were subpar and I kept having to bring my van back to have mistakes corrected. At my wits end, I decided it was time for a new mechanic. After countless recommendations, I called Olympos and set up an appointment. I was extremely impressed by the thorough inspection of my van by their team! Imagine my disbelief when I was told I was in need of some repairs that were supposed to have been done by my previous service station. My van has never run better since I’ve been using George, Mikey and their crew! It is such a relief knowing once again, after years of disappointment, that I can leave my vehicle for repairs and/or service without any worries. They have restored my faith in the auto service industry!!!!!

Juan W.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the business had good customer service and they were on point.

Jimmy D.
Levittown, NY
Ford Expedition
07/06/2019
Always great service...The best around!
Always great service..The best shop around
Professional service always
I highly recommend olympos!!!

MT
Mike T.
INFINITI QX60
07/04/2019
Perfect
Great service love coming here

Jamaica, NY
Scion tC
06/28/2019
Excellent service. The workers were friendly and helpful

Nissan Sentra
06/18/2019
Professional Service
Great service by knowledge people. Good diagnosis skills at figuring out the actual issue. Work done in a timely manner. A very happy first time customer who will surely be back. Highly Recommended!!

VM
Vincent M.
Audi A3 Sedan
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said the business took care of him 1, 2, 3. They did everything he asked for and he is very happy.

Dawn C.
Westbury, NY
Volvo S40
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said that she would recommend this business for service.

Dawn C.
Westbury, NY
Volvo S40
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said that she would recommend this business for service.

Sunil C.
Lexus GX 470
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Sunil said service was good. The staff were friendly and they knew what to do. The pricing was fair. The business was able to fix the issue while the other facilities he tried couldn't.

Carol W.
Mercury Milan
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the business provided very good service. She said she had a broken hip and the business picked up her vehicle and brought it back. She also said the prices were high but the service was good.

Mike M.
Copiague, NY
Ram 1500
06/03/2019
Quick friendly service, pleasure to deal with the staff.