PV
Richmond Hill, NY
INFINITI QX70
10/29/2019
new tires
I have been looking for tires for the past few weeks because I wanted to replace them before the winter. The cheapest price I found by far was costco with membership pricing. My Friend recommended Mikey at Olympos. He not only matched the price, but went over my car with a fine tooth comb. We was very honest and did not try to sell me anything that was not needed and he did it all with a smile. he has made a customer for life and I recommend him whole heartedly.

John T.
New Hyde Park, NY
10/28/2019
Inspection
I'm a repeat customer. It was time for an inspection on my truck. From my last inspection Mike noted things that would most likely need to be changed by next inspection. He went over the notes with me and proceeded to show me the worn parts on my truck front end. He also went over the rest of my truck to make sure nothing else was wrong. When the inspection and repairs were finished, I drove away with a peace of mind knowing that my truck was fixed correctly by professionals for a very fair price. Thanks Mike and crew. I'll see you guys next inspection !

PD
Patty D.
East Marion, NY
10/27/2019
These guys are great. I was stuck. They came picked me and the car up. Mike keeps notes on all work done. Pleasant and respectful. I’m in Astoria and he will pick up and deliver my car when needed. I know I’m spoiled this is great.
These guys are great. I was stuck. They came picked me and the car up. Mike keeps notes on all work done. Pleasant and respectful. I’m in Astoria and he will pick up and deliver my car when needed. I know I’m spoiled this Works out perfectly.

AL
Anthony L.
10/23/2019
2018 equinox
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/25/2019

your very welcome Anthony !!!

Louise M.
Roslyn, NY
Nissan Sentra
10/18/2019
tire problem solved
Mike and his team are the best! They are diligent, hard-working and are the best at what they do.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/25/2019

your very welcome Mrs. McCann!! anytime

BJ
Bill J.
Bloomingburg, NY
Dodge Nitro
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Bill said this business was more expensive than he expected. He was in an emergency situation and did not have many choices.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Hey Mr. Bill, this is Mikey from Olympos Auto Service.  I am very sad to see that you were not happy or satisfied with the service that you experienced at our service station when your vehicle got stuck with an alternator issue, because customer satisfaction is our # 1 prioprity.  As per our coversation over the telephone today, I kind of understood it was due to the price that we agreed on and charged you for the cost of the alternator because you specifically asked us to buy you the cheapest alternator we can find and we did that for you, even though the alternator was still on the pricy side.  It was a 150.00 - 200 dollar difference between the cheaper alternator that we purchased for you and the alternator that we would generally buy to replace with.  I also brought you around our counter when you came to pick up the vehicle and showed you the prices of what these alternators are going for thru 3 different wharehouses we purchase from.  you seen the price differences from 1 brand to the other with your own eyes.  and also, we gave you a price quote before the work got even started on your vehicle.  if there was an issue with the price, i wish you would have said something to me on the spot on how you felt about the price and we would have proceeded with the job in a different way such as trying to get a used one from the junkyard which we never recomeend.  and also, the reason why we replaced the serpentine belt on your vehicle is because we had to remove the serpentine belt to replace the alternator, the belt was all full of cracks, about to snap, and we did not want to install the same belt on your vehicle where it would have cause a problem in the near future such as the belt breaking or snapping and you would have gotten stuck and possibly caused much more damage. A cracked or worn belt will not prevent your alternator from not charging.  a broken belt would have and at the same time you would have lost your power steering, and cause the vehicle to overheat, where you did not have those issues or complaints. we did not charge you any extra labor for the belt, we also did not charge you any diagnosis time.  i am sorry you left our facility feeling the way you felt about us.  we go out of our way and above and beyond for every single customer that walk in and out of our door regargless where they reside.  i am sorry once again...  please call me if you have any questions or issues @ 516 739-1133

Dan M.
Riverhead, NY
10/06/2019
Top Notch Service & Repairs
Oscar and Mike are the best. Nothing else needs to be said. My 2008 BMW 535 runs like new. I travel from Wading River out in Suffolk County to Mineola just because these guys are the best.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Mr. Dan for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..

Jimmy T.
Syosset, NY
Jeep Compass
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said this business has excellent service.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Mr. Jimmy for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..

TD
Timothy D.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
10/03/2019
Excellent timely service!!!!
I started using Olympos in the spring of 2019 and my only regret is not using them sooner. George, Mikey AND Al, along with their entire staff are professional, courteous and accommodating to the highest degree. From complicated repairs to simple preventive maintenance service, I highly recommend Olympos!
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Mr. Tim for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..

Dan B.
Dodge Avenger
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he likes everybody there and they are awesome.

CF
Caroline F.
East Williston, NY
09/16/2019
Excellent!
The guys at Olympos always do perfect work, but best of all is that I trust them 100%. Both that the work actually needs to be done and that they are actually doing the work. Plus they guarantee everything.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Mrs. Caroline for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..

UJ
Ulrich J.
Brooklyn, NY
Ford Expedition EL
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Ulrich said the service was good.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..

Miguel R.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said his experience is very good. He likes the guarantees, the service and that they pick up his vehicle and never has a problem with Mike or Oscar.

EV
Enrique V.
09/07/2019
Treat you like family
Great service as always.
Even pick me up from train station.
Superb work.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Mr. Enrique for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..

MV
Mathew V.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said everything was good.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Mr. Matthew for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..

AP
Al P.
Hicksville, NY
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Al said the business is excellent.. He was referred by someone and in turn, he will do the same. Everyone there was so polite and guided him through the whole process. He really appreciated their honesty.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Mr. Alfred  (FF) for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..

Donna D.
08/18/2019
Donna
For just an inspection, they drove me home, and then delivered my car to me. Although I lease my car, I will go to them for any services needed going forward, including gas as the price is better than most, and it’s a full service station.
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Mrs. Donna for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..

Steve W.
Carmel, NY
Acura TSX
08/16/2019
Great shop
They are the most trust worthy and Honest car repair shop I have ever used in over 50 years of car service
George &., owner from Olympos Auto Service responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Mr. Steve for the trust you place in us.  we are very please to see that you left our facility satisfied due to the fact that customer satisfaction our # 1 priority..  I heard you moved out of the neighborhood, we are going to miss you..

GK
Gary K.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he recommends this facility.

V
Valued Customer
New Hyde Park, NY
Ford E-250 Super Duty
08/04/2019
our Company vans
Great service and staff and high quality of work