AV
Mill Creek, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
04/06/2018
My experience ..
Every time I go to ONB is awesome . They have the best customer experience and I always feel like I put my car in good hands

GT
Gary T.
04/05/2018
The Best of the Best
ONB has been our place to go, for many years. A year ago, they saved My Wife 06 ford. Just this week, ONB made my 06 with 259,000 mile dodge, new again. What a professional business ONB is. THANKS ONB.
Gary Topp
Everett, Wa.

DT
DANIEL T.
03/30/2018
Fast and Great service
I did not expect to have my truck back so quickly, staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. This is a shop you can trust.

Jeff W.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees did a wonderful job. He was more than happy with the communication and the quality of the service.

DOUG B.
Yakima, WA
03/26/2018
Trustworthy, dependable and thorough in their approach to their work
I am from out of town. I saw a truck I wanted to purchase in Everett, although did not know any mechanic who could provide a buyer's inspection for me. I called a church in Everett to inquire if they could recommend an honest local Mechanic. They quickly informed me that many of their members have expressed ONB as a reputable business I could depend on. ONB professional and courteous team provided a very thorough assessment, which lead to me not purchasing that truck, however 7 months later (yes I am careful) I found another truck, asked for this truck to be assessed, they provided me another excellent report. I am very happy with my new truck. Thank you ONB for providing me confidence that my purchase would be a wise and safe one!

Cora C.
Ford Expedition
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Cora stated she loved the staff, they were nice. They always let her know if something else needs to be done. They always do a good job. They recommended what needed to be done and how much it would cost.

SG
Scott G.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff provide good work at a fair price.

JIM and KITTY R.
Lake Stevens, WA
03/18/2018
Consistently good service
Just had my 100k service done. The work was done on time and at a reasonable price. I love referring friends and family here. I know they will be taken care of.

FT
Fern T.
Chevrolet Lumina
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Fern said the service was good and she was very happy with it.

PR
PAT R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/15/2018
Friendly welcome as soon as I drive in!
I believe the workmanship is always honest and I believe the staff really cares about my safety in my cast and that the works they do mtters

CJ
CAROLE J.
03/14/2018
Convenient, friendly, fast service, trustworthy
All of the above - highly recommend

thanks

AG
ANN G.
Buick LeSabre
Service Review
What I appreciate is their personal service and taking time to explain details. I also appreciated the rebate from last year.

SI
SUSAN I.
Arlington, WA
Great customer service.
The only negative thing I have to say about my experience with the folks at ONB was of my own making. After paying for the servicing on my car, I left their shop knowing something was a miss but couldn't figure it out. It had been a beautiful day and I was trying to locate my sunglasses before driving away. I couldn't find them so my mind was focused on where I had last worn them. Long story short, I found the sunglasses at home and a check from ONB to use towards the servicing my car had just received. That's what was missing! The next day I called the office and explained my dilemma, asking for a credit of the $46.32 to my Visa account. I feel confident the accountant can make this credit transaction today, when she returns to the office.
Respectfully, Susan Ingram

NC
NADINE C.
Dodge Journey
03/12/2018
Mike and the mechanics department.
I trust ONB to fix my car. Mike is a great service person because of his friendliness and knowledge. The shop is professional and I believe some of the best mechanics in the area. You have my buisness forever.

VG
VICTORIA and BRYCE G.
03/09/2018
Polite, respectful, overpriced
Anyone with basic car knowledge needs to understand if you come here your car will be fixed and done correctly just understand you'll be paying more then most auto shops around. Over priced.

Dan H.
Toyota Venza
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he recommends this business for service.

RV
ROBERT V.
03/06/2018
F150 brakes and fluida
Brake work completed and saved a nice amount compared to the dealer. Communication regarding status and any findings was great. Done when promised.

Dick W.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Dick said the service provided by the business was well done.

PS
Paul S.
Lynnwood, WA
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Paul said that he was satisfied with the quality of the work done by the business for him.

JESSICA H.
Stanwood, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/28/2018
They are frendly
When I git my door hatch fixed the automatic lock no longer worked