MANU S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/28/2020
Jaime and the team are GREAT!!!!!!!
So helpful and always with a smile and great sense of humor!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/14/2020
Quality
One Stop is always straightforward in pricing and timing, always friendly and helpful, and they get their stuff done. Always a pleasant experience - something that can’t be said about most other car repair places. No haggling or nickel and dime-ing, just straightforward pricing and great service.

West Hollywood, CA
Nissan Xterra
01/12/2020
Reliable and Dependable
These guys are right in my neighborhood (and even if they weren't, I would highly recommend them). I have visited my dealership's service department and gotten a long list of supposed essential maintenance fixes they recommended I perform. When I brought the list to One Stop, they nixed nearly all of them as unnecessary and superfluous. Very honest team, and very skilled experts. Two thumbs up.

FIAT 500
01/11/2020
People who work there are honest, fast, and efficient.
Each mechanic takes his time to explain any problems or concerns so that I understand them.
I know my car will get the service it needs at a fair price.

ROBERT G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/09/2020
The Best!
It feels good to be able to good to a place that you can trust.

Honest, straight forward and a great value. I'm so happy I found One Auto Stop a few years ago

DJ
DONA J.
Ford Escort
01/07/2020
My car
Great people at this shop and they are very nice and understanding...

TP
TERESA P.
Buick Rendezvous
12/31/2019
Honesty
I find Evan, Jaime, and the other employees being honest in explaining what is wrong with my car, explaining what they can do to fix it, and... well I hope they are fair in the price they charge.

LG
LANCE G.
12/30/2019
Black BMW 545i and doughnuts
After I purchased a 2005 BMW 545i. I brought the car in to inspect it, and eventually (due to the inevitable overall cost), bring everything up to specs, over time. Amongst a myriad of diagnostic codes that were pulled (some presumably because the sensors are as old as the hardware they represent--and another, because the transmission had just been serviced for the code that was just pulled; presumably not cleared at the time of service), I inquired about replacing the sensors and relays, first. Moisture is always a concern with any electronics, making the sensors and relays the most delicate utility of the 15 year old car. So checking and replacing any faulty sensors/relays, was going to be the logical starting point, from which everything else was evaluated and addressed. I wanted to start with a clean slate, and a real-time assessment of any potential issues. Initially, I was having an issue with the "parking sensor" not de-activating, after switching from reverse. I also kept getting a "PDC Malfunction" message. In addition, the air conditioner had worked perfectly from the time I purchased it, until I downshifted in the canyon, and blew the belt off. After inspecting the car, Evan called to tell me about the myriad of codes that were received in diagnostics--including one, for the transmission issue that was just serviced. Also suddenly, not only does the air conditioner belt need to be replaced, now "the entire "air/conditioning unit needs to be replaced, due to a "refrigerant leak". The totals on all the stated repairs, were now eclipsing the $5000 range. I don't have a problem making all the necessary repairs, because I intend to bring to car up to specs. What I don't appreciate, is being told that I should return the car to the place I bought it, when I drop it off for service--before relying entirely on the potentially faulty sensors, that brought me there in the first place. Then using those sensors, and the mindless dependence on the age them, to tell me about the thousands of dollars in repairs, its going to take to fix the problems they diagnosed--especially when there was admittedly exposure to moisture, on the PDC relay upon inspection. Furthermore, when I brought the car in to One-Stop, both reverse lights were notably working. When I left, only one was working.

VZ
VICTOR Z.
Buick LaCrosse
12/28/2019
They are doing a very good job. Polite people, reasonable price, quick work.
They are doing a very good job. Polite people, reasonable price, quick work.

MIDGE B.
12/24/2019
They make car repair easy
They always do great work and are very accommodating.

12/18/2019
service
They were very responsive to the needs of my vehicle and I was out within the hour

NL
NICHOLAS L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/17/2019
Great Experience. Fast, upfront and reliable.
Evan was great to work with. It was a simple oil change and an headlight that I thought was out. Turned out it was the tail light and the headlight was only lose. They remounted the headlight so I didn't need to replace it. I'll definitely be back.

LP
LEE P.
BMW 323i
12/14/2019
amazing
We shall never go anywhere else. Evan and Jaime are as good as it gets! Thanks! Lee + Linda

MF
MIKE F.
Honda Fit
12/12/2019
Great service, honest people!
Great service, great people, honest!
A gem in the neighborhood!

PM
PATRICK M.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/26/2019
The Best
One Stop has been servicing not only my cars for the last 15 years, but also my various coworkers cars. In all that time never has there been a mis step or a mistake. I couldn't imagine having to suffer through the inflated prices and inconveniences of car dealership repairs when Evan and JC offer a family run service of such high quality right here in the neighborhood. Highly, highly recommended.