V
Valued Customer
01/15/2021
Integrity and solid work
Very happy with the service received at one stop.. their quote was fair, and they went above and beyond to get the work down as soon as possible.

AD
AIMEE D.
Nissan Sentra
01/07/2021
Battery Replacement
I have been using One Stop Auto for several years. The service is always friendly, helpful and I trust them more than another other auto business in I love that you don't need an appointment and prices are very reasonable.
And best of all they call me by my name, who does that these days!

Thank you for letting me a part of your success!

GK
GRANT K.
01/04/2021
Fast
I had a dead battery that was under warranty, and they fixed it with no hassle. In and out in less than 10 minutes

V
Valued Customer
12/30/2020
Excellent as always.
Been taking my 20 year old Ranger here for a few years. This place always quickly diagnoses any issues and are always quick to call me with updates. Most importantly I trust the work they do here and I trust I am getting a fair price. My truck runs like it’s brand new.

12/30/2020
Easy Breezy
Everything went smoothly. Clear communication.

JOSEPH G.
West Hollywood, CA
Mercedes-Benz C240
12/29/2020
Servicing of My Mercedes 2005 on December 28, 2020
Friendly considerate personnel who do their utmost to keep you informed and keep to their promises. I have been using your services for over 12 years all without hassles. You may not have a fancy waiting room because you do not need one and I will take your efficiency over a waiting room any time.

LR
LUISA R.
12/25/2020
Always the best
A new used car for me. A former rental car I bought "as-is" and needed new tired. Evan and the guys did their usual bang up job very quickly. Evan let me know the car was a little too much "as is" and the car would need new brakes soon. I appreciate their straightforward manner with what charges to expect and how long I can reasonably go until needing this work. I trust them which is the best praise I can give.

BC
BRIE C.
12/25/2020
The Neighborhood Place To Go
Brad and crew are my trusted maintenance and repair team for the car that I live 8 hours a day in. I appreciate their attention to detail - and all of those little things that keep me safe on the road.

MICHAEL C.
Jaguar XK8
12/24/2020
Honesty and Integrity
Jaime and Evan are straight up awesome and super knowledgable guys. I refer all my friends to One Stop!!

Beverly Hills, CA
12/23/2020
Caring, Honest, True to their word and stand behind their work!
I cannot think of going anywhere else to have my car taken care of and I do mean taken care of then going to One Stop Auto Shop! Jaime, Evan and the mechanic team are the Best! They’ve always gone above and beyond with service and quality repairs. To think that i use to go back to the dealership because I thought it was the only way I had to have work done on my car (and paid the big price), after a friend told me where he went for his car maintenance and repair thats when
I discovered One Stop Auto Shop! Not only did I get better service, I started saving money!

12/18/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Evan and the team are great, they explain what is needed in detail, and my Jeep is always ready when they say it will be.

SONAl M.
12/12/2020
Best Auto Shop
I found One Stop Auto a couple of years ago when I moved to West Hollywood and could not be happier. They are friendly, easy to work with and PRINCIPLED. They always suggest alternatives that are affordable and are very honest. I once got a quote for added work that needed to be done when I brought my car in to a dealership for a recall issue and then brought it to One Stop Auto- the quote was decreased by half! I trust these guys implicitly and they are a pleasure to work with.

12/11/2020
Great customer service at a good price.
Reliable professional service keeps me coming back whenever I need maintenance or repair on my car.

HR
HENRY R.
12/10/2020
Fast, easy, excellent work.
I have been taking my cars here for years. Staff is great, service great. I would not go anywhere else.

JZ
JOHN Z.
FIAT 500X
12/09/2020
Excellent Auto Shop
I've been having my car (and now new car) serviced at One Stop Auto for close to 10 years. The pricing seems on point and fair. The guys that work there are no-nonsense, professional and patient. Brad has usually been the person to help me, and I can't say enough good things about him. On one occasion, he alerted me to two recalls on my car. That saved me a lot of money (and stress). He's a smart guy and always knowledgeable I doubt I will ever give my business to another shop.