MK
MILENA K.
06/15/2021
I am very pleased with the service provided. I took my Lexus RX 350 to One Stop Auto for body work after I was in a rear-end collision. The work done to my car was immaculate. My car looks like new again. Thank you!

LR
LYNN R.
06/12/2021
One stop has been my mechanic for more than two decades and 3 cars. I’ve never felt overcharged and everything that is done is explained so I can understand what’s going on and can make the right decisions. They never hassle you to do anything more than is needed. As a women this is very important. Rest assured you and your car will be very well taken care of here.

Valued Customer
BMW Z3
06/11/2021
Always deliver 5 Stars!
I always recommend 1 STOP AUTO because they are knowledgeable, competent, thorough, on-time, fair and most importantly trustworthy!

RJ
ROSENDO J.
06/07/2021
Best service in town
Brad and Jaime always provide the best service and are always helpful with all my car needs. They also do their best with helping me find affordable solutions.

Valued Customer
Jeep Cherokee
06/05/2021
Honest and trustworthy
I went in because I suspected an issue with my transmission, they told me it was not an issue but let me know that any tires needed replacing. I appreciate that they weren't going to take advantage and do unnecessary repairs on my car.

CHARLES H.
West Hollywood, CA
Lexus IS
06/04/2021
Great service.
I have brought my cars to One Stop for periodic service over the years, and I have never been disappointed. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who lives or works in West Hollywood.

AL
AUDREY L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/04/2021
Never fails best auto repair ever!
My car is older and they take their time servicing and any needed repairs so I always drive away safe and confident till my next appointment. The pricing is extremely fair and very reasonable . I never feel rushed if I have questions . I feel very lucky to have found them and they have a great location too. Very accessible as well. I always know they are being upfront and only do the necessary work and not like some places that tell you something is broken when it’s not. Very trustworthy which is hard to find these days.

GM
GRAHAM M.
Ford Edge
06/02/2021
Excellent Service (as always)
I had an 'encounter' with a cement pillar in an underground parking garage. Had damage and needed to have it fixed. Our go to place for anything car related is One Stop Auto Shop and we went there for an estimate which our insurance company approved. The car was fixed in a few days and it looks good. Thank you Brad, Evan and the rest of the crew.
Graham Miller & Ingrid van Arnhem

DA
DAVID A.
Porsche 911
05/20/2021
One Stop Auto Experts
I’ve been using and referring One Stop Auto Shop for years. Evan and his expert professionals provide excellent service at a fair value. I’ve taken my Porsche there for years, and their expertise has kept her running like new. Thank you guys!

Mercury Mariner
05/18/2021
one stop auto - great service, keep coming back
the guys are honest and transparent. been going to this place for 8 years.

DE
DONNA E.
INFINITI G20
05/14/2021
Best auto repairs!!!
After all these years of bringing my car for your servicing I have been nothing but happy and satisfied with the work you do and you are all so kind and friendly!!!

DA
DANIEL A.
West Hollywood, CA
05/13/2021
Always fast and doesn't gouge.
I go here all the time because they don't overcharge.

MF
MIKE F.
Honda Fit
05/13/2021
Honest, friendly, professional
Prompt, friendly, and honest service. They never try to sell you on service you don't need. Highly recommend!

Nissan Versa
05/11/2021
Great service & nice people
Everyone who I spoke to was so nice and the service was wonderful. They made the whole process very easy and it was quick too! I will definitely be coming back for my car service needs!

DF
DAVID F.
Lexus CT 200h
05/07/2021
Honest competent and trust worthy…nuff said!
I TRUST them! They do good work and they go above and beyond in terms of courtesy and promptness. I highly recommend them!