06/22/2019
Best in town!
I love One Stop Auto. They are like family by now. I brought my car in at noon last Wednesday and they had it running perfectly by 3. They changed my battery, fixed my rear brakes and told me I could wait on another repair for a few more months. They are so honest! Then as I was leaving I happened to ask Evan if he might know anything about car seats, my grandson came to visit, and he said "it's my specialty, we just had a new baby. So he installed the car seat in no time. I love this place and all the guys are wonderful.

IA
IGNACIO A.
06/22/2019
Best Auto Service
What's to tell? 1 Stop Auto gives the best service and welcoming atmosphere in town -sez it all! When my caution light came on, my car knew just where to go and it drove me right to 1 Stop Auto. You'll have no regrets with the service or the cost.

JO
JOE O.
Volkswagen
06/21/2019
They are there to service you...
I have been going to ONE STOP for more than 12 years... They are good...

Scion xA
06/21/2019
Excellent!
Friendly and no b.s. They fixed my problem that was a little difficult to figure out. Thanks guys!

Audrey

LISA M.
Beverly Hills, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/13/2019
2011 Tiguan
Seamless, quick, good value and oh so convenient. Happy to be back.

TL
TOM L.
North Hollywood, CA
06/11/2019
The service was great as always. Jaime and the guys took good care of me. That's why I keep bringing both our cars to them year after year...

TIM S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/11/2019
tHE SERVICE THE PEOPLE AND THE PROXIMATRY
I have been taking my car(s) for years to be serviced . They always do the same great job. I prefer them over the VW dealership

Volkswagen Tiguan
06/09/2019
Fast reliable and always friendly

Cadillac SRX
06/07/2019
Great and honest.
Great people, great work and honest.

Honda Civic del Sol
06/06/2019
Always the best
Been taking my cars here for years. Trustworthy, fair, fast, friendly, patient. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

GS
GEORGE G S.
Lexus SC 430
06/04/2019
Always fast friendly and efficient
Each time I've brought my car in for service, no matter how big or small, I'm taken care of immediately. Any friend or relative I have referred have the same experience. Employees are always friendly and genuinely seem eager to solve your problem. Thank you!

DV
DOUG V.
Nissan Xterra
06/03/2019
Honest and dependable
I've been coming to One Stop for a number of years now. I've always had a great experience with them. They are honest and consistently provide a quick turnaround. It's never pleasant having to take your car to the shop, but if you do it's nice to know that you are going to get quality service handled by people who aren't trying to gauge you.

Honda Fit
05/29/2019
Great work
Fair prices, quick turn around time. Extremely satisfied

TH
TODD H.
Mazda 3
05/25/2019
great experience
fast..reasonable.. and nice people.. and they did a great job.. very happy.

05/24/2019
HONEST, EXPERT SERVICE REASONABLY PRICED.
I am so grateful and absolutely love this auto shop in the heart of West Hollywood. I have been coming now for a couple of years and I will never go anywhere else. I trust them completely, not only are they brilliant at what they do, but also very down to earth, real, authentic human beings with your best interest at heart—and that is definitely priceless to find in LA!

05/22/2019
Superb service all the way around
Professional service with utmost attention to details. You will get friendly service with care that only happens in a family run business. 5 star out of 5.

LP
LAUREN P.
Acura MDX
05/19/2019
Best Customer Service and Super Knowledgeable
Jaime and Evan at One Stop Auto Shop have been my mechanics for the last 10+ years here in Los Angeles.
They have the best customer service and are super knowledgeable of their skill and craft. I always recommend One Stop.
They truly take pride in their work and establish professional relationships with their customers to add an additional level of care and trust.

Chevrolet Volt
05/15/2019
Always Great
I've been going to one stop for many years now. Every time it is an honest deal, with good work at a fair price. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

LG
LEAH G.
Volkswagen Eos
05/12/2019
great service
One Stop Auto consistently provides great service for my VW. They are honest, provide clear explanations of work required, and have always delivered my car back to me on-time, at reasonable prices. They have helped me out so many times, I'm really grateful for their work.

WB
WILL B.
05/04/2019
New Battery
My Battery died and I went straight to One Stop. In and out quickly with a Quality new batter. Not a refurbished battery that I would have gotten from AAA. Thanks One Stop!