MN
Melissa N.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said the service was great and performed quickly, and the staff was professional.

03/09/2019
Thank you - you are the BEST!
I was referred to One Stop by a good friend who said "its a mechanic I can finally trust." My friend has a new Range Rover and he said he will go there and they charge him $20 for something he needs and he said that as soon as other mechanics saw his car, he was getting charged hundreds of dollars for the most minor things.

Evan, the owner, and Jaime are usually who I interact with and they are straight forward and great about explaining things to me in simple terms. Several times I have thought their were major issues and they turned me away saying that there wasn't a problem and explained why I heard/thought etc. I know that they could've told me "oh that's $300 for xyz" and I wouldn't have known. I have gone there and Jaime laughed at me because I needed some fluid added and he did it on the spot, charged me $15 and sent me on my way. They are always kind and patient and expedient with getting things fixed. So grateful for them.

03/08/2019
oil change
I'm a first time One Stop customer due to the fact that my regular mechanic moved his business further away. One Stop in walking distance from me, so VERY convenient. I was in and out in a matter of a couple of hours.

Acura TL
03/04/2019
Fast and Friendly
They not only took my car in same day but they also had it fixed and ready to go within hours. Really great customer service and friendly staff. Will definitely be back

INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/03/2019
Same day service
Very good, brought the car in because of a horrific squeaking noise from the front right brake that started suddenly. They checked it out, turned out that a small stone had become stuck in between the caliper and rotor. No over charge, even resecured my skid plate.
Won’t take my car anywhere else -

DJ
DAVID J.
North Hollywood, CA
Kia Optima
02/27/2019
Fair and Knowledgeable As Always
These guys know their stuff and never try to do unnecessary work to make more money. Go!

SJ
STEVEN J.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/26/2019
Reliable Great Customer Service
One Stop does it again. Thanks guys!

MICHAEL S.
Lexus LS 430
Great mechanics
One Stop is great because they are honest. They get the work done by the time they promise. They are excellent mechanics and they do everything needed to make sure that your car stays in good condition!

LLOYD M.
02/23/2019
On e Again. Great service.
I’ve been going to One stop for over 10 years and they are always very reliable and fair with regard to pricing.

JUDY C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Reliable honest and thorough
I’ve taken three cars here for a range of things and they always do the job right the first time. They know what they are doing with no extra nonsense. I’m grateful I finally found an honest and reliable car expert.

RO
ROGER O.
West Hollywood, CA
02/22/2019
Always pleasant reception and competitive pricing.
The idea that I can follow my cars repairs, will give me the information I will need to judge whether it's time to sell the car or keep it. Averaging less than $300 a year, for the last 5 years, on a 17 year old car, keeps me coming back to One Stop.

VC
Valerie C.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said the staff are fantastic, timely and give her service as quick as possible. They do a great job, she trusts their quotes, and the prices are reasonable. She also doesn't feel like she's getting ripped off.

NK
Nataly K.
Kia Sportage
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Nataly said everything was fast and the staff gave her attention.

TIM S.
INFINITI QX4
02/14/2019
The people and the services they offer
I am always taken in immediately and that's followed by a call with estimates. Great service and my car runs perfectly afterwards.
Tim Sullivan

Renato S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Renato said the service seemed like it was rushed work. He also had a flat tire and the tire pressure sensor was damaged and continued to make the light stay on. He went back to get this repaired but the staff left him waiting for a long time, so he had to repair it himself.

Nissan Sentra
02/09/2019
Excellent auto mechanic
I keep coming back to this auto shop because of the quality, trustworthy and fast service I have experienced. I refer anyone who needs an auto mechanic to one stop. Thanks guys!

SK
SHARAK K.
02/08/2019
Excellent services
One Stop is always extremely professional, organized and consistent. They hand it to you honestly and that is what is so important when going to a mechanic.

TP
TERESA P.
Buick Rendezvous
02/07/2019
Honest
Well organized, the mechanics are ready to work when you arrive.

KL
KYLE L.
West Hollywood, CA
Scion xB
02/06/2019
Hands down the best auto shop in LA
This shop is just down the street from my apartment. I was in need of a new mechanic that was closer than the one i used to go to near downtown. I felt those guys were ripping me off. A friend said he goes to one stop so I tried it, loved how close it was. This was three year ago and I never looked back. The guys are honest, TRULY, to the point of saying “you should get this fixed or changed out but you could get another couple month out of it”. They are honest, fast, the prices are great and i trust them 100%.

VZ
VICTOR Z.
Buick LaCrosse
01/29/2019
The professional sevice
I like the level of professionalism and service