BP
BRENDA P.
04/10/2021
Honest, quick service as always
Take your car to these guys. They're honest, efficient mechanics - which is very hard to find. You can trust these guys.

MICHELLE W.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/08/2021
I'll be a Lifetime Customer
The only shop I can trust! There's a reason this legendary neighborhood institution is always busy! Whether it's regular maintenance or major repairs, I can trust that One Stop makes honest recommendations, does the work properly, and stands behind their work. The early start-time M-F is also a major convenience if you need to drop off your car before heading in to work.

04/07/2021
Fantastic as always
My wife and I have been taking our cars to One Stop for over 10 years. Their service is always top notch. Evan is the best!

LL
LAURIE L.
04/05/2021
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND COMPLETELY TRUSTWORTHY
My husband and I have taken our cars to One Stop Auto for over 21 years. We wouldn't take our cars anywhere else. I am a woman and if you are a woman reading this, you know how car dealers and car repair shops love to mess with us. They think we are easy targets. They try to upsell us and tell us we need to have things repaired on our car that we really don't. I can guarantee that will never happen to you at One Stop. They explain everything and actually tell you what repairs are not urgent or needed right away. They also tell you the approximate cost of those repairs so you can budget for them down the road. I feel very lucky to have found these guys.

MINI Countryman
04/05/2021
One Stop has twice now been able to make my car look brand new (once it was crashed into by a truck while parked and another time when a construction barrier fell on it). The estimate and the final cost were the same and the service was performed quickly.

KH
KANNICHA H.
Toyota Yaris iA
04/02/2021
Bumper repair
This shop fix my sister car very fast and come out very nice

VL
VINCE L.
03/29/2021
Great service and follow through
Evan and his team are always helpful, knowledgeable and fair! I struggle to trust mechanics but this team has consistently provided great service and knowledge of my cars. Thanks for being a local trustworthy business!

MF
MIKE F.
Honda Fit
03/20/2021
Honest, friendly, professional
As always, friendly and prompt service. And, they are always honest about what services you need and don't need. I feel very lucky to have them in our neighborhood (and if I didn't, I would make the trip to use them). A gem.

DICK C.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/19/2021
The Best
Once again, One Stop has delivered excellent service. Not only did they do my regularly scheduled oil and filter change quickly, but also attended to cleaning posts on a new battery that was installed by AAA. The installation of my new battery in September by AAA was done hastily, and they didn’t bother to properly clean posts, resulting in bad connection and acid buildup. One Stop took the extra step of correcting this, while also topping off all fluids.
As usual, One Stop goes the extra step to make sure your car is in top running condition.
Highly recommend them to anyone. Friendly, dependable, and fairly priced, they’ve been consistent for the 20 plus years I’ve been a customer.

JAMES M.
Volkswagen Passat
Great customer service!
Great

FS
FLUER S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Amazing customer service
Have been coming to this place for years, Evan is also so honest and does whatever it takes to get it done. Appreciate my neighborhood mechanic.

Valued Customer
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
Great “no fuss” service
I enjoyed my experience. The front desk was quick and friendly. The check out was even quicker.

AP
ALEXANDER P.
Volkswagen Routan
03/15/2021
The personal service and affordable Rates
I’m so comfortable and secure with the service and staff

VZ

BW
BILL W.
03/11/2021
18 years of excellence
I am always the problem “child” when it comes to cars and Jaime and Evan have always been so kind to me .
Brad steps in there too !
I recommend One Stop to everyone I know !
A huge thanks to Jose who was the one that got dirty on this last visit !