FM
FRANK M.
Volkswagen GTI
12/13/2018
Great and fast service
Evan and Jaime were very helpful and they fixed my car extremely fast.

Nissan Murano
12/12/2018
Love these guys and this place
Luckily it was not a big problem this time, but as always Ethan and Jaime were great to deal with and i left a happy camper.

Stacy C.
Volvo XC60
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said the staff was very nice and provided good service.

JESSE B.
12/09/2018
Very happy
I have been coming here for years and they are fantastic. Always taking care of me and being more than fair.

Chevrolet Corvette
12/05/2018
the best
Love it

JULIA S.
Mazda Protege
12/04/2018
Very cordial and helpful
One Stop Auto is an excellent garage always doing a fine job fixing my car.

Mercedes-Benz C250
12/01/2018
Very honest & affordable
Just went in to fix a flat tire. They offered to scan my car for free since I had the check engine light on and it’s been running great since the visit.

SUZY S.
Beverly Hills, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/28/2018
BEST, HONEST, QUICK AND RELIABLE
To find a trusted mechanic and mechanic shop is like finding gold and that's exactly what happened when I was referred here. 5 stars on all levels- thanks guys!

LR
Lisa R.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said it was really good.

EX
Efi X.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Efi said they got done what he needed done.

AA
ALLEGRA A.
11/18/2018
I always get more than great service at One Stop
I always recommend One Stop to friends. I've been going there for years because they're simply the best auto shop I've found.

DICK C.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/16/2018
Great Place
One Stop has been my "go to" repair shop for many years. Throughout the years, (and 3 Vehicles) they have handled any service or repair problem presented them with expediency and efficiency. In my experience, the staff are fair, trustworthy, friendly, and good people. Highly recommend

11/15/2018
Yay my car is fixed!
I really trust this shop. I have been bringing my car here starting 2015 - they are honest, reliable and professional. I would recommend this shop to anyone 100%. Thanks One Stop Auto Shop!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/15/2018
Professional and knowledgeable.
Professional service... good attitude...

Nissan Xterra
11/14/2018
service
everyone that works there is so honest and very efficient I have never felt like I got cheated or over payed for anything ever.

KR
KATE/DANOL R.
11/14/2018
neighborhood peeps
I totally trust these guys. I started coming here around 10 years ago with my super old Audi wagon. They always discuss the options with you - what must be done to keep you safe and what can wait. Between my husband and I, they have worked on 4 of our cars!

11/13/2018
Wonderful service!
I love taking my car to One Stop Auto Shop. They always give me a great and fair price, wonderful service, and quality work. I feel very happy and lucky to have found this great shop.

KJ
KAREN J.
11/13/2018
Highly Recommended
It was excellent. Love them! They do such an excellent job.

MAXINE S.
Beverly Hills, CA
BMW 128i
11/10/2018
You gentlemen do great work and do it promptly and efficiently. I thank you and my Beemer thanks you. (Only caveat: the clock still does not work..!)

MINI Cooper Coupe
11/07/2018
Awesome Service, As Always
I always bring my car to OneStop Auto because they always are efficient, honest, and will tell me exactly what I need without any extra frills. I don't even live in the area anymore but I drive here just so I can be sure I'm getting the best possible service. This visit was no exception. Love this place and so appreciate the people who work here. Odds are you'll meet the owner or his son when you visit. Great, grounded people.