10/27/2020
Great and FAASSSSTTT Service!
I called to make sure they could work on my car and they said yeah. 5 minutes later I rolled in for new brakes and rotos... it took longer than expected (they had to order parts) but I got it back SAME day. The guy even stayed after 5 (I arrived maybe 5-10 past 5pm) to make sure I’d get it back that same days. Awesome. They keep you abreast as to what is going on, I got 2 calls before it was ready to update me. Awesome place, return customer- fo’sho!

FIAT 500
10/23/2020
Super service - excellent
Always treated fairly and well. The guys do what they need to and then go that extra mile. Very fair prices too

IH
ISABELLA H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/22/2020
The Team is always so nice!
OneStop Auto Shop is awesome! They are so loverly, work is always well done, and they don't over charge! I trust them very much. Thank you!

RACHEL G.
Subaru Legacy
10/21/2020
So quick and honest
Today was my second time, and as I drove up they knew immediately what I needed without telling them. They were super honest about what I needed and didn’t.

AD
AIMEE D.
Nissan Sentra
10/18/2020
Best auto shop in town
I've been going here for many years, they are honest, respectful and you can drop your car off at any time of the day.
I'd recommend it to anyone who asked and have recommended many of my friends

COURTNEY C.
10/16/2020
Highly recommended - excellent service!
I've been going to One Stop Auto for about seven years and they've serviced three of my vehicles. They do great work, the pricing is fair and I've always felt in good hands with them. As a single woman, I trust them 100% with their service recommendations. They've also gone above and beyond to help me. I highly recommend the team at One Stop Auto!

GS
GEORGE G S.
Lexus SC 430
10/16/2020
Always fast friendly and efficient
Service is fast and fair. Even generous. I've often come in with minor problems that were fixed with no charge.

HH
HARRY H.
Nissan Versa
During this time --
During this time of pandemic - easy neighborhood access. Quick affordable service.

CANDY C.
MINI Countryman
Quick and easy
I needed my tired mended, went there and was out in 15 mins. Only $25, quick and easy. I was so impressed.

DA
DAVID A.
Porsche 911
HONEST EXPERTS ONE STOP
I’ve been using One Stop for many years, for Porsche 911, and have always received excellent service. The greatest mechanics and highly skilled service reps keeps me coming back. They are always honest with advice and estimates. To be sure, One Stop provides a dealer level experience for much less. Top notch! Highly recommended.

ES
ELINA S.
quick, affordable service
Good communication. Ethical. They've always done a good job with my car and save me money wherever possible.

Toyota Prius c
10/14/2020
Fast, reliable and honest :)
I was taking my 2016 Toyota Prius C to Toyota ever since I bought it from them as a certified pre owned. However, the Toyota locations aren’t very convenient for me and during the pandemic they told me the expected turnaround time for regular 5,000-mile services was 4 hours.
One Stop said it would take them 40 minutes.
Not only that, but I also appreciate their transparency with what services are required and what could also be done but isn’t really necessary. The staff is very nice and knowledgeable. As a woman who knows very little about cars, I feel safe taking my car here, knowing I won’t be taken advantage of or oversold on unnecessary services.
They also always fill up my tires when I need it, which is great because I could never figure out how to do it on my own. 😊 it’s a great little neighborhood body shop.

10/12/2020
Always full of knowledge and helpful
I used to take my car to Hyundai who always charged me a lot for very little. I never feel that One Stop Auto Shop do that and have lots of knowledge about different cars and models and will actually advise you what to do.

MIKE S.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/12/2020
For almost 21 years, I have been going to One Stop Auto Shop ! I trust them very much ! And they always have done an excellent job !
Same as above !

LG
LORNE G.
West Hollywood, CA
Lexus ES 350
10/08/2020
Personable and Professional!
Evan and Brad always treat me with respect!
Besides the fact that they do great work!
I Highly recommend One Stop Auto Shop!