JANINE B.
Beverly Hills, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/04/2020
loved the whole experience
Jaime was AMAZING and I will never go anywhere else again. Fast and fabulous. Reasonable and no BS - loved them.

JEANNE H.
05/31/2020
honest and good work
They did a great job and were very pleasant to do business with.

DJ
DONA J.
Ford Escort
05/28/2020
The location
It’s great having a local mechanic and the service is really good..It’s not always easy diagnosing a car problem and they are on top of their game..I appreciate the honesty and they’re very friendly...

05/27/2020
Look no further
Once again, I had a wonderful experience at One Stop Auto. Jaime was his usual sweet and honest self. My car was finished a day early and I just know that they do the best work in town.

TZ
TIM Z.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
05/23/2020
If you need help go there now do not Pasco
If you need help go there now do not Pasco
This is a place that will help you with your car and get you back in the road whether you have money no money insurance, these are good people

05/21/2020
Honest and Diligent
I'm so glad to have these guys to take care of my car. They always talk straight to me and have handled every issue I've brought to them.

Mazda 3
05/21/2020
Best Mechanics in WeHo
Finding trustworthy mechanics that won't price gouge you can be tough, and forget about the dealership! Fortunately there is One Stop. These guys are honest, fast and the prices are super reasonable. I tell all my friends who live in West Hollywood to go here.

WB
WILL B.
05/20/2020
Brakes fixed
We had an issue with our brakes on our Toyota Rav4 and Evan and the guys at One Stop took care of it right away.
I've been going to for years for years and they never disappoint! Best mechanics in town!

05/19/2020
Excellent as always!
Excellent as always!. Very speedy and reasonable price!

05/15/2020
Customer service and knowledgeable people
Everyone that I have dealt with over the last couple of years has been a great help in getting my car repaired as quickly as possible. They are thorough, professional and easy to work with.

Honda Accord
05/13/2020
Done right the first time.
The reason I've been a customer for about 13 years is simple. What ever the problem with my 1990 Honda Accord Ex, it's diagnosed and fixed right the first time.
Darren E

TJ
TOM J.
05/11/2020
One stop. Number One Stop
Love it there. So does my Ford Escape!

Chevrolet HHR
05/06/2020
My go-to One Stop for service
I have been taking my car to One Stop Auto Shop for as long as I have owned it. I am very happy with the friendly service and I like to support local businesses.

VS
VICTOR S.
West Hollywood, CA
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/01/2020
Great guys excellent knowledgeable clean reasonable prices same day service.
Well guys I've been going to One Stop Auto for 20 yrs you guys are the Doctor Mechanics who's serviced my cars. You are truly the best. I drove my car out of your shop with tears no lies my car had was towed in completely dead and you fixed it up driving like it a new car. It's a convertible my dog BuddiE was excited to sit in the back with top down cruising home. We actually went washed the car and wow. Thank you Thank you!! Excellent job!

MICHEAL M.
05/01/2020
Treat you like family.
Evan and Jaime are the best!