BRIDGET M.
Jeep Patriot
09/17/2019
Wonderful, fast honest service like always. I've been a happy customer for 15 years and I send all my friends to this shop.

Lexus LS 430
09/16/2019
Efficient, reasonable and fast.
This auto shop has the customer’s best interest at heart, I feel like I go to a family member when I bring my cars in for repairs. I trust them completely. I have been coming here for a few years now and they never stop to impress me with their service-efficient, reasonable and fast.. Truly grateful!

DA
DANIEL A.
09/16/2019
Great Work!
One Stop always does good work at a reasonable rate.Been coming here for well over 5 years now. They keep my old truck alive.

Scion tC
09/10/2019
Amazing service!
These guys are amazing. Fair prices, timely service, and genuine personality that just shines through! Love these dudes!

Volvo S60
09/03/2019
New Tires
Needed new tires and they had on hand what I needed. Appreciate the fact that they said I needed to only replace 2 of my 4 tires which saved me money. Fast service and pleasant staff.

09/03/2019
Always reliable!
I have been going here for over 10 years and these guys are terrific. Fast, reliable and reasonable, I would never take my car anywhere else.

TH
TOBI H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/02/2019
Best car shop in LA!
The guys at One Stop always take care of us. They tell you how it is, and they never try to sell you things you don’t need. The whole staff is super knowledgeable and kind. Every time something goes wrong with our vehicles, we know they’ll do the best at whatever needs to be done. Highly recommend this place.

MF
MIKE F.
Honda Fit
08/29/2019
Great auto repair!
We've been going to One Stop Auto Shop since I moved into the neighborhood over 20 years ago, and I feel lucky to have them nearby. They are honest -- saving me hundreds of dollars or more over the years by not doing unnecessary work or work that was not worth the money. They've at times fixed small things on my cars without charging me -- small favors that have resulted in my sending everyone I know there. And their work is good. They stand by what they do, and it helps to see the same faces there after all these years. Overall, I can't imagine anything that could be better about them.

MICHAEL C.
Jaguar XK8
08/28/2019
Always reliable and honest. Been a customer for over 10 years! Extremely knowledgeable and efficient!

MATHEW B.
Lincoln MKZ
08/28/2019
Great staff all around
Everyone there is so knowledgeable and friendly. I trust what they say and that means a lot when dealing with car problems.

BMW 128i
08/27/2019
Prompt, knowledgeable, and you can take them on their word.
I have a BMW 128i that needed a simple brake job. They ran into a problem with one of the Lugnuts. It had been overtightenrd by a previous tire shop. They went above and beyond the scope of work that they bid for and gave me exactly what I wanted with informed professionalism and courtesy and kept their word on pricing. I highly recommend One Stop Auto Shop.

Knowledge and honesty
Honest people . Try to complete the service in time of estimate. Never feel they “overcharge” snd try to give you other options if possible to save you money - depending on age and mileage of your car!

NA
Great group of workers. Honest and get the job done.

SCOTT M.
Honda CR-Z
08/26/2019
25 years of honest, dependable and fairly cost service.
Today's visit was like every other visit over more than two decades. A friendly greeting, straightforward discussion and promise to get the job done. When an additional issue is found, I know it is real. These guys have proved over time to be trustworthy and honest. I know when they say I need something that I, in fact, do need it. Auto service is an easy additon to the "to-do" list. I know where I am going and -- as someone who knows nothing about cars -- I have zero concerns about being taken advantage of. Whatever the potential rating is ... I'll take the top one and multiply by ten. These guys are that good.

RV
R.J. V.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/23/2019
My go-to
Jaime and Evan are cool AF. The mechanics do great work, they've been taking care of me for years!

JOHANNA C.
Porsche Macan
08/23/2019
One stop auto shop
The auto shop was extremely professional and worked on my car in a very timely manner. I would recommend the shop to friends and family.

Nissan Xterra
Reliably honest
I had a list of “suggested repairs” that my Nissan dealership service center “diagnosed” for me on a recent visit. I declined the work at Nissan but took a printed list from them and showed it to One Stop. None of it was necessary. Even some of the items considered “urgent” were deemed not necessary. These guys tell you like it is and don’t pull punches. If you need iit, they tell you. If you don’t need, it they tell you. Totally trustworthy.

Beverly Hills, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Honest and Do Only Work Needed
Had a repeat problem. These guys fixed the problem under warranty from the manufacturer. They could have tried to charge me but they didn't. They also handled the issue in a few hours, despite the fact that they were jam packed.

ANDREA M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
Very satisfied
I felt that the repair was done honestly and fairly.

BE
BRIE E.
Honda Fit
08/21/2019
quick, reliable service as always
y'all are the best!