Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
4.5

Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333

London, AR
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Poor service techs
Find a different place.

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Pricey
For a hundred dollars an change...I expect better

CT
Connie T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/24/2019 Category: Service
The folks there are friendly
Nice people and top notch facility. I just a bit put out because of scheduling.

Belinda M.
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Way Overcharged on labor! Go somewhere else.
They wouldn't have gotten any stars, but my car is fixed. I was charged $169 labor to put in a $9.49 fuse and door switch. I left with a $178.49 bill. I also paid for my brakes to get fixed so on this day I paid $456.66. I was led to believe that once the brakes were in I was done, but nope slapped with another $132.44 bill for labor again. This made me mad because I thought I already paid for everything when I ordered the part. I have been a customer here and bought several cars from here, but never again. I strongly advise everyone to seek another dealership ad somewhere else for car repairs.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 07/24/2018

I reviewed your repair orders.  From what I saw you  had 3 seperate lines of electrical complaints and one complaint about the grinding of the brakes.  You had an extended warranty with a 100.00 deductible.  The time required to trace electrical concerns was most of the labor requested.  Your extended warranty was charged and you were just left with the 100.00 deductible.  The other charges were for brakes in which it was determined that the brakes had worn so thin that they had damaged the rotors.  Since parts had to be ordered for your vehicle you paid for the parts in advance but didn't have to pay the labor until they were actually installed.  I checked to see if we had been doing oil changes since we typically check them each oil change, but didn't find any in the last few years. Unfortunately brakes are a maintenance item and is not something that is covered by your extended warranty.

02/04/2018 Category: Service
We have bought two vehicles here, but routine service took over an hour.
Great sales staff. Friendly service.
Waited an unreasonable time for routine service.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 02/05/2018

I wanted to appologize for the wait that you had.  We do try to do more than just an oil change on your vehcile while it is here.  We check with your manufacture for any open recalls that you may have and do a inspection over the vehicle to check for any potential concerns. I hope that future repairs would be more to your satisfaction

Rex C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Price to high on oil change take to long to get appt
Poor
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 01/15/2018

I appologize that your vehicle was not ready when you came to pick it up.  We have had some employees out with the flu, which has caused some back log in some cases.  I do appologize if that was the case for your vehicle

Conway, AR
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Excellent car but poor service
Live 45 minutes from the service center and dropped the car off when the shop opened. Over 8 hours later the car was finally ready. There was no type of communication, EVERY time i called they said it would be another hour or 2. Very frustrated with how my FIRST service went. Terrible first impression!

RP
Rhonda P.
Delaware, AR
09/19/2017 Category: Service
It just keeps getting worse
I decided I will get my alignment done elsewhere, I just cannot trust this service dept anymore. Even more so now that I have found that my lug nuts have been falling off since they fixed (but overinflated) my tire. Thank God my tire did not fall off going down the road, especially with any of my three kids inside. This goes beyond bad and crooked service to dangerous!! Never ever again!!

09/19/2017 Category: Service
Crooked
Service here has been going downhill, but after my recent visit, it will take a lot to get my business back. Went in for an appointment for oil change, tire rotation, and tire repair. Told them to rotate tires if it was time, otherwise fine. 3 hours later, My tire was fixed, but with 10 psi too much air. I was charged for tire rotation, but it was not performed, and I can only hope that the oil change was actually done, and done right. Also, upon reentering my vehicle my glove box was hanging open, and some of the contents were strewn about.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/20/2017

I appologize for your experience.  If the tires were not rotated I would be glad to take care of it for you or credit it towards your alignment.  They do go through the glove box to check your cabin air filter.  I have discussed your concerns both with the Service Advisor and the technician.  I hope that in the future you will find your experience to be much better.

CP
Carmelo P.
Clarksville, AR
09/05/2017 Category: Service
not 100% satisfied
not sure
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/06/2017

I appologize about the inconvenience.  Thank you for allowing us to fix the concern and givivng us a second chance

BJ
Bobby J.
Atkins, AR
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2017 Category: Service
to expensive and took to long.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 07/19/2017

I appologize for the time you had to wait for your service.  We do try to get customers in and out as quickly as possible.

Atkins, AR
02/19/2017 Category: Service
Slow
It took 2 and 1/2 hours for a oil change and tire rotation

WM
William M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Service department addressed any and all my automotive concerns.
I was greeted at the service bay with a concerned knowledgeable employee who... covered the concerns i had for the days appointment and even went over some details that i should address for the travel trip that i was going to be on at the end of the month. :)

11/02/2016 Category: Service
waited entirely to long for a battery check and problem i had an appointment
it took 1/2 hour before they drove the car into the shop... i told them i left it running because i was afraid it wouldn't start again
Don B., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 11/02/2016

I am looking into this repair order and will contact you..

Donald Bartlett