Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
4.5

Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333

LL
LEONA L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2017 Category: Service
Hopefully, I can Stay in Russellville for Service.
Every business can always improve, same for individuals !!!

10/21/2017 Category: Service
only Hyundai dealer close by.
don't care to review.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 10/25/2017

I Appologize for your experience at our facility.  I did do some research on your headlight.  All of the bulbs have a one year 12,000 mile warranty.  But headlight bulbs have an exception and warrantied for 3 years and 36,000 miles.  So there will be no charge for your Headlamp Replacement.  We will make sure you recieve a phone call when it arrives.  Thanks for your patronage.

RP
Rhonda P.
Delaware, AR
09/19/2017 Category: Service
It just keeps getting worse
I decided I will get my alignment done elsewhere, I just cannot trust this service dept anymore. Even more so now that I have found that my lug nuts have been falling off since they fixed (but overinflated) my tire. Thank God my tire did not fall off going down the road, especially with any of my three kids inside. This goes beyond bad and crooked service to dangerous!! Never ever again!!

09/19/2017 Category: Service
Crooked
Service here has been going downhill, but after my recent visit, it will take a lot to get my business back. Went in for an appointment for oil change, tire rotation, and tire repair. Told them to rotate tires if it was time, otherwise fine. 3 hours later, My tire was fixed, but with 10 psi too much air. I was charged for tire rotation, but it was not performed, and I can only hope that the oil change was actually done, and done right. Also, upon reentering my vehicle my glove box was hanging open, and some of the contents were strewn about.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/20/2017

I appologize for your experience.  If the tires were not rotated I would be glad to take care of it for you or credit it towards your alignment.  They do go through the glove box to check your cabin air filter.  I have discussed your concerns both with the Service Advisor and the technician.  I hope that in the future you will find your experience to be much better.

CJ
Chesli J.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Orr has offered to detail the car to make things right. Will be dropping it off Monday.

06/06/2017 Category: Service
Get your car back dirtier than you left it.
Dirt and grease left on dash and driver door panel. Debris left in passenger floor board from changing cabin air filter. Spend 118 on service they could have at least cleaned up their mess.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 06/06/2017

Hello,

I appologize about the condition in which your vehicle was returned to you.  We have been trying to change our processes so that this does not occur.  I appologize that this one slipped through.  Of course we would be more than willing to give your interior a thourough cleaning. I attempted to call you about your experience so we could talk about it further, but for some reason I am having difficulty with the contact information we have on file.  Thank you for the feedback so we can continue to make changes to make your experience  a better one.  Feel free to contact me.

WM
William M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Service department addressed any and all my automotive concerns.
I was greeted at the service bay with a concerned knowledgeable employee who... covered the concerns i had for the days appointment and even went over some details that i should address for the travel trip that i was going to be on at the end of the month. :)

11/02/2016 Category: Service
waited entirely to long for a battery check and problem i had an appointment
it took 1/2 hour before they drove the car into the shop... i told them i left it running because i was afraid it wouldn't start again
Don B., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 11/02/2016

I am looking into this repair order and will contact you..

Donald Bartlett
Orr Automall
479-968-4566
donbulldogb@yahoo.com

David H.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Done in good time and everyone was nice

Christopher B.

AF
Arlon F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Bought my car at Orr and have taken it back to Orr Service Dept for every service. I appreciate them taking such good care of my car for me.

Christina C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Fast and friendly service at a fair price.

Martha M.

Wallace N.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service experience
I was there for only 1 hour.

Mikayla S.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service from all departments!!!

Joseph B.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Great people especially Josh
Great people especially Josh worked hard took care of everything above and beyond our expectations

Hartman, AR

KG
Kevin G.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Just as Usual
The orr service department was just as nice and very through as always. Great team all the way around this company has put together. Service, sales, customer service, waiting area, helpful, concerned there just nothing left to say but this dealership has a first class crew put together. Will always go to Orr for any of my needs involving cars. Thank You for a great job. Kevin & Jackie Gassaway

RN
Rhonda N.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Fixed the problem promptly
Good service, worked us in the same day, fixed the problem.

Kyle M.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
The people
Orr goes above and beyond to take care of my families vehicles

Dardanelle, AR
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Really attractive facilities. Service people have not returned my call of 3 days ago regarding another vehicle I own.
I definitely don't feel that they value my business.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2019 Category: Service
great service department
Was able to get in soon for first oil change on vehicle
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai Survey and for the great score