Orr Hyundai of Russellville

4.4

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

LL
LEONA L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Hopefully, I can Stay in Russellville for Service.
Every business can always improve, same for individuals !!!

10/21/2017 Category: Service
only Hyundai dealer close by.
don't care to review.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 10/25/2017

I Appologize for your experience at our facility.  I did do some research on your headlight.  All of the bulbs have a one year 12,000 mile warranty.  But headlight bulbs have an exception and warrantied for 3 years and 36,000 miles.  So there will be no charge for your Headlamp Replacement.  We will make sure you recieve a phone call when it arrives.  Thanks for your patronage.

RP
Rhonda P.
Delaware, AR
09/24/2017 Category: Service
It just keeps getting worse
I decided I will get my alignment done elsewhere, I just cannot trust this service dept anymore. Even more so now that I have found that my lug nuts have been falling off since they fixed (but overinflated) my tire. Thank God my tire did not fall off going down the road, especially with any of my three kids inside. This goes beyond bad and crooked service to dangerous!! Never ever again!!

09/19/2017 Category: Service
Crooked
Service here has been going downhill, but after my recent visit, it will take a lot to get my business back. Went in for an appointment for oil change, tire rotation, and tire repair. Told them to rotate tires if it was time, otherwise fine. 3 hours later, My tire was fixed, but with 10 psi too much air. I was charged for tire rotation, but it was not performed, and I can only hope that the oil change was actually done, and done right. Also, upon reentering my vehicle my glove box was hanging open, and some of the contents were strewn about.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/20/2017

I appologize for your experience.  If the tires were not rotated I would be glad to take care of it for you or credit it towards your alignment.  They do go through the glove box to check your cabin air filter.  I have discussed your concerns both with the Service Advisor and the technician.  I hope that in the future you will find your experience to be much better.

CJ
Chesli J.
Clarksville, AR
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Orr has offered to detail the car to make things right. Will be dropping it off Monday.

06/06/2017 Category: Service
Get your car back dirtier than you left it.
Dirt and grease left on dash and driver door panel. Debris left in passenger floor board from changing cabin air filter. Spend 118 on service they could have at least cleaned up their mess.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 06/06/2017

Hello,

I appologize about the condition in which your vehicle was returned to you.  We have been trying to change our processes so that this does not occur.  I appologize that this one slipped through.  Of course we would be more than willing to give your interior a thourough cleaning. I attempted to call you about your experience so we could talk about it further, but for some reason I am having difficulty with the contact information we have on file.  Thank you for the feedback so we can continue to make changes to make your experience  a better one.  Feel free to contact me.

WM
William M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2016 Category: Service
Service department addressed any and all my automotive concerns.
I was greeted at the service bay with a concerned knowledgeable employee who... covered the concerns i had for the days appointment and even went over some details that i should address for the travel trip that i was going to be on at the end of the month. :)

11/02/2016 Category: Service
waited entirely to long for a battery check and problem i had an appointment
it took 1/2 hour before they drove the car into the shop... i told them i left it running because i was afraid it wouldn't start again
Don B., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 11/02/2016

I am looking into this repair order and will contact you..

Donald Bartlett

Stephanie F.
Morrilton, AR
05/23/2020
Beware the Con Salespeople
My white-haired mother went in to have a small item fixed in her truck, and came out with a brand new vehicle. She didn't even want a new vehicle and was losing my father at the time, and they totally took advantage of her age, vulnerability and passive personality. She left there driving a vehicle that was more expensive than she could afford, and she didn't even know how much it cost. This happened back in October 2017, and hopefully they have shed themselves of those sales people. But more recently, a friend of my mom's went there because of a flyer she received and the chance to win a car, and they took her keys and wouldn't give them back to her when she was ready to leave. She had to call a friend who had to call the police before they gave her keys back. I would avoid this place at all cost.

2019 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Orr service
I was having a pretty rough day and the guys were super friendly. They took a few minutes to chit chat with me. I have not had much face to face communication in the last few weeks and it was nice to have a pleasant experience.

04/05/2020 Category: Service
Very bad
Very poor I will not be back!!!!

03/11/2020 Category: Service
Part replaced.
Good service.

Jim G.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service - Routine Maintenance
Oil change and tire rotation. Ms. Mattix provided great customer service.

Jennifer K.
Atkins, AR
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Service department was an excellent experience! Friendly staff and comfy waiting area . Thank you ORR, we will be back !

Dwane L.
Morrilton, AR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly people
Nice people but need to work on getting people in and out a little quicker. Go back to scheduling appointments.

Christopher B.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Great team to work with!

PP
Peter P.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
So glad I own a Hyundai
These cars are so good and reliable I don't need to see this dealer for service!

Bonnie B.
Danville, AR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The staff were polite and did their jobs well.