Jo R.
Independence, MO
01/27/2019
Personal Connection treat you like family
Awesome place to take your car for repairs and maintenance. They are honest and will treat you with respect and fairness.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words, Jo! We truly take pride in our work and our sevice to our customers, so your words made our day! Thank you for choosing Otto Service for your auto family! It is an honor to have you and your Lexus as part of our family. We will always be here for you! Stay safe on the road, Jo!

Cody S.
Toyota Yaris
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the service was quick and done well.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Cody! We always take pride in knowing we did a good job for our Otto Service family! Thank you for your continued support!

BW
Bruce W.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business is great. He does recommend them to others. They are wonderful. When they find other issues, they communicate with the customer.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Bruce. We appreciate your continued support and are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family!

Ann M.
01/16/2019
Great customer service and efficient service
Overall service is excellent. Prices are somewhat high but not more than Lexus dealership
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Ann! We truly take pride in our work as well as our warrenty. We want your mind to be at ease while on the road. We know that your Lexus is an investment and we have the upmost respect for that. Your safety is our number one priority! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to seeing you again. Stay safe, Ann!

KH
Kevin H.
01/16/2019
Got us right in on our appointment time and finished quickly. Also, don’t be fooled by the discount price of those quick oil change stores. An oil change at Ottos won’t cost you more AND you’ll get better service without any high pressure sales pitch to do more work on your car.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the honesty and kind words, Kevin. It is an honor to have you and your family as part of the Otto Service family! Thank you for the continued support of our small buisness and family!

EP
Elidh P.
Missouri
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Elidh said that the place had good communication, gave good recommendations and were overall, helpful.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback, Elidah! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family!

AT
Aaliyah T.
Honda Accord Sedan
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Aaliyah said they always take care of them.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for letting us know how you feel about your service, Aaliyah! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family!

Steve S.
Honda Civic Si
01/10/2019
Very Pleased With Otto Service
Our 2006 Honda Civic was in bad shape when it went into the Otto Service shop. Cody and the staff totally inspected it, advised us what needed to be done to restore it, and did a great job putting it back together. The car has over 250,000 miles and my wife and I both felt like it drove like new after we got it back from Otto Service. Of course we had to pay for it, but we feel that we received what we paid for. The shop is very clean, customer friendly and staffed by folks who know what they are doing when it comes to fixing Honda's. They remind me of the way companies used to operate a long time ago, when companies took pride in what came out of their shop and looked to make customers repeat and long-time customers.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Steve, we cannot thank you enough for your kind words. We truly take pride in what we do, and when we receive feedback like yours it helps us know it shows! Thank you for trusting us with your Honda and your family's safety. We are honored to have you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to partnering with you again soon. Stay safe, Steve!

MJ
Marilyn J.
01/05/2019
Car Repairs
Your work is impeccable. Thank for caring about our vehicles, and giving the advice to keeping us apprised of maintenance on our vehicles.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Your feedback means so much to us, Marilyn. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We appreiate you and are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family. Have a fantastic week!

Lewis M.
01/04/2019
Great customer service and family
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lewis. We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your Honda. Have a incredible new year!

TE
Tony E.
12/31/2018
KINGS OF THE UP CHARGE
Honestly after reading a few of these posts I am thoroughly convinced some of these are fake, because my experience was completely horrible. I have a 1992 Honda accord that needed the rear motor mount replaced and A/C repair. After dropping the car off and filling out paper work concerning my issue. Cody a representative called and told me that in addition to fixing the rear motor mount and A/C, he found several other problems that needed to be fixed. Ok fine. The cost he said would be over $2,000 dollars, well I told him that the car was purchased for only $650 dollars and that I couldn’t see spending that much money. So it was agreed, so I thought that no more than $1,000 dollars of work would be done including the REAR MOTOR MOUNT. This is where the communication went south. I believe Cody was so eager in getting every single dime that he thought the REAR MOTOR MOUNT!!! was a minor issue or he forgot. I found this out when I inspected the car, which I recommend everyone do, DON’T PAY BEFORE YOU INSPECT. Why, because we all work hard for our money.
The real problem quickly came when he said that it would cost additional $614 dollars to fix. I suggested since they forgot to fix the motor mount that they eat half the cost, Why not make them pay all the cost? Well sometime it’s easier to try and work things out. I thought this was more than fair. Unfortunately they didn’t. At this point since Cody and his supervisor Andrew weren’t going to work with me I suggested they let the owner know what was going on, so I left the car there over the weekend which by the way I had planned to drive to Mexico Missouri to visit family. Long story short they later called that same day and agreed to fix the rear motor mount, which they did that following Tuesday. I would like to add that the story still didn’t end well I paid over $1300 dollars and my rear motor mount they allegedly fixed makes a clanking sound when engine engages from park to drive or to reverse. So am I happy. NO!! Will I bring my car back again? NO!!
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 12/31/2018

Tony, I am sorry to hear you wont be coming back in.

When a vehicle needs over $2000.00 dollars in repair and you have a $1000.00 dollar budget our procedure is to prioritize & recommend safety & reliability first. Our service advisors are not paid on commission so they have nothing to gain by trying to upsell repairs, their goal is always safety first. We always inform you what your vehicle needs and you decide how you would like to proceed. Since the engine mount was not a safety item and cost over $600.00 it doesn't make sense to replace that part when there was safety items needed that would take precedent over the engine mount. For example you had bald tires and one that was ready to blow out if we had replaced the engine mount and waited on the tires since they were still holding air you leave our facility and have a blow out then you would ask why didn't we as professionals recommend a repair having a higher priority that could leave you or your family on the side of the road or in an accident. We did not forget to replace the engine mount we were trying to stay within your budget & making your car safe & reliable for you and your family to drive. When you picked up your car you wanted to look at the engine mount that was not replaced that we informed you was not replaced. We informed you at that time the car was safe to drive to Mexico Missouri as the safety & reliability items had been repaired and we kept the cost within your budget. We are happy to show anyone what was replaced on their vehicle at any time and save old parts for viewing . (When in doubt Ask) We always say is the best thing to do. There is no question about the rear engine mount allegedly being replaced, We Agreed to split the price as to your request, we saved the old part & supplied you with a copy of our receipt from the dealer for the part that we purchased as you requested. I know that we are human and make mistakes so if a miscommunication happened I wanted to meet your request to make things right. If you have someone you trust they can look at the rear engine mount & tell it is a new part. We will continue to recommend safety & reliability repairs first before cosmetic or comfort repairs if there is a budget needed. Thank you for your feedback I hope your 1992 honda accord is performing well for you and your family. May you have an excellent 2019.
 From your Otto Service family.

Mike C.
12/29/2018
Friendly, knowledgable and what’s needed
I can always trust that the work done is what only what is needed and we can get our car back as soon as possible.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, Mike. We appreciate having you and your family as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your family. We appreciate you! Have a wonderful new year!

LE
Lorri E.
12/29/2018
All Around Great Shop
Good communication throughout the process. Always feel I can trust what they say and do. Provide a list of recommended work to be done but don't pressure you to think it needs to be done now. Fair pricing. I have been taking my Honda's there for several years and will continue.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and continued support, Lorri! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your Honda. We appreciate you Have a wonderful new year!

Ron W.
12/27/2018
Good old-fashion service.
Honesty, fair pricing, dependable and stellar service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ron. We appreciate having youd as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your Toyota. Have a wonderful new year!

KH
Kevin H.
12/24/2018
Trustworthy service
Ottos provides great trustworthy service. We’ve been using Ottos for a couple of years and have always gotten work done well and on time.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you, Kevin, for the continued support and kind words! We appreciate having you and your family as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your dear family. Have an incredible new year!

Danna C.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Danna said the staff were very friendly and they explain the service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, Danna. We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your Honda. Have a wonderful day!

Robert G.
12/17/2018
Oil change problem
Last week my oil change turned into a half day lost. I had an oil leak repair that was supposed to be a one hour job. Somebody did not order enough parts and the one hour turned into four hours and twenty min.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 12/19/2018

Robert,
I appreciate you entrusting us to service your Toyota.
We put you in a loaner vehicle free of charge in order to uninterrupt your day as much as possible. We contacted our parts distributor multiple times that morning to find out where the driver was with the part we had ordered to correctly repair your vehicle. I was ready to get in my car and go to the parts driver in order to speed up the delay. I apologize for your inconvenience, we installed the parts immediately when they arrived. I hope you will understand this was a situation out of our control.
We appreciate you being part of the ottoservice family and hope to see you soon.

MJ
Marilyn J.
Honda Accord
12/16/2018
Car Repairs
Very professional services. Thank you.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, Marilyn. We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your Honda. Have an incredible new year!

Joann D.
Acura RDX
12/15/2018
Great job
Great job, but a little pricey
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 12/31/2018

Joann Thank you for being part of the Otto Service Family. We take great pride in using the best OEM parts for your Acura and our technicians have over 50 years combined experience, these parts do cost a little more than an aftermarket part but the quality is so much better. We are not the least expensive but we are also not the most expensive either. We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your vehicle to ensure its safety and reliability for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in need of our services.

Dennis M.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said they were very good.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know how your service was, Dennis. We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family!