BK
Brad K.
Independence, MO
07/08/2019
Quick Quality Service
We always appreciate Otto's quick service and attention to detail. And having loaners on hand makes the decision easy.

Roslin M.
Acura RDX
07/06/2019
Andrew and his staff are very polite, and respectful. When they fix your car you know they've done a good job! The shop is very clean!

JE
Jay E.
07/04/2019
Great job
Really appreciate the service and the expert sleuthing that saved us quite a bit of money!
You all are great!

Blue Springs, MO
07/03/2019
AMAZING!
3 months ago we took my car for an oil change. My mom took it, and while we told her to go to Otto, she took van to one of those oil places. They sold her on new wipes (ours just got changed 7 months prior and were fine!), new air filter (again, just bought the van a year ago - it was fine), and “the best oil”.... $200+ later. ??
I took my van in last week to Otto and Cody (nicest guy ever!) asked me “when was the last time you changed your oil?” I said 3 months and he couldn’t believe it because the oil was so so bad. He said “it looks like it hasn’t been changed since last time you came, 6+ months ago!” Ugh! Well, my engine light was on so I asked him why - he said “it was all the oil. Nothing else was wrong”. Their honesty is refreshing!!!!!!
They could have easily sold me on a new oil filter or something else I have no idea exists, and gotten money out of me. But nope! They stayed honest, we just love love love Otto!!!! We will never ever go anywhere else!

MJ
Marilyn J.
Honda Accord
07/01/2019
Look at Air Conditioner
As always Otto Servicemen offer excellent customer service. Thank you for taking care of my Honda.

SP
Steven P.
Overland Park, KS
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kristen. She said they are the best, they are honest, they are thorough and they do a great job. She stated she thinks they do an excellent job, and they continue to bring their vehicle to this business.

Martha L.
Honda Civic Si
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Martha said she thinks in general, they do a good job, but it is slightly pricey at this business.

MK
Marcus K.
Missouri
Lexus GS 300
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said the service was good.

BK
Brad K.
Independence, MO
Honda Element
06/14/2019
They Know Their Hondas
These folks can tell exactly what's wrong with my car and fix it in a jiffy. With 230,000 miles, my car is still going strong and just has a little blip once in a while. Otto's fixed only what it needed this week and got me back on the road. Over the last 24 years, I've brought them five different vehicles, and they know these Hondas inside and out. That makes the process smooth!

James W.
06/12/2019
they do a good job
The CRV need new tires and my wife is very happyy the way the CRV drives now

CL
Charlotte L.
Acura 3.2TL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Charlotte said the business got her in and out before her scheduled appointment. The business is fair, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

John D.
Raymore, MO
06/07/2019
Convenient and quick
Longtime customer since 1986. Always good service.

TN
Tim N.
05/30/2019
The people & the helpful service they provide. That's some of what makes Otto the only place I would go.
I had driven from my home to a location not far from Otto. When I parked, walking to the rear of the car I smelled a hot break smell. Fortunately I was only a couple of miles from the shop. When I arrived they set me up with a loner. Turns out it was a bad break caliber. Having the loner and not Having to drive home keep me from having more damages to the brakes. Thanks Tim N.

TY
Tony Y.
Lexus ES 350
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was pretty good.

Andrew S.
Blue Springs, MO
05/26/2019
Maintenance at it's best
Otto's was able to identify a few other items in need of repair, I followed their recommendations and now may car drives like new!