VJ
Vanessa J.
El Monte, CA
07/10/2018
Was referred to this shop thru a friend of mine. Went in for a oil change and for them to run my car and see what else I may need done to my car. I went around 9:45am and a gentlemen name Sang helped me right away. He was very friendly and informative on specifics with my car. They took my car in and begun the work. He kept me informed in detail about work that needed to be done on my car. He wasn’t pushing on trying to sell me all kinds of service. He broke down in detail of what I needed and that made me feel comfortable with getting my car serviced there. He told me what was needed right away and what wasn’t urgent to be done, but that for me to just think about the safety of my kids and try to get the work done as soon as I can. I felt like he wasn’t only trying to make sure I got my car fixed but that it was also for the safety of my children. While my kids and I waited we went into their office/lobby area. He apologized for the remodeling going on that he just took over ownership of the shop on the first and that they were still in the process of fixing and remodeling things. In all honesty it looked good to me. It looked like a updated shop to me. It didn’t look old fashioned or anything. They had a keurig machine and lil refrigerator with ice cold water for customers. Which came in handy with this heat. When they finished up with my car they explained to me what was recommended on my car and what I got done. And compared it to what still needs to be done. Prices/charges were also very reasonable as well. I highly recommend this shop and will be bringing my car back here to be serviced. Great customer service and great work done in a timely manner.

Brian B.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff is prompt.

Josephine L.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Josephine said going to the business was a good experience. The owner very nice and had a nice personality that she liked.

XP
Xochitl P.
Azusa, CA
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Xochitl said the staff were pleasant and up-front with the issues. She said the pricing was reasonable.

CL
Chi L.
La Palma, CA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Chi said he was able to get in and get the service completed.

Richard R.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff provided good customer service. They were able to fix what was wrong with the vehicle and now it runs better, which he really liked.

IC
Insuk C.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Insuk said the staff have good skills and they care. She appreciated being greeted.

BL
Brad L.
Hermitage, TN
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Brad said the staff was quick, helpful and nice.

Casey W.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Casey said this business handled everything professionally.

Juanita A.
Duarte, CA
Ford Ranchero
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Juanita said the employees were caring, honest, and got the work done quickly.

DIANA C.
04/21/2018
I've had years of bad service and outrageous prices from dealers and other repair shops. I was very happy to find a reliable shop that did the repairs by the time they said and the estimated amount. The dealer had quoted $350 and King Auto was able to repair for $50 instead of replace.

ROBERT A. G.
West Covina, CA
04/18/2018
Great Service and very Professional like at the dealership, but at a lower cost!
Great Service and very Professional like at a Dealership, but ar a lower cost! Their service is even better or above Dealership Status because they really care about their customers and their vehicles.

DARLENE H.
04/11/2018
OUR KING AUTO PUTS THE KING FIRST!
We’ve always been pleased with the service at Our King Auto, and are pleased to recommend them to everyone.. Thanks for great service!

GD
Gabriel D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said his overall experience was good. However, there was quite a bit of a wait time.

Brian B.
Riverside, CA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was good.

KP
KATHLEEN P.
Volvo S80
03/21/2018
Always a happy customer!!!
This is our first time taking our Volvo here. We have taken our other vehicles here and have always been happy with their service and work on our cars. We figured why not take the Volvo here. We needed an oil change and brakes service and we always appreciate their recommendations. It is very hard to find honest and caring people like Curt and Matt and (their whole team) but you bring your car to them and that is what you will find. I can't say enough what a great place, and what a great job they do. So lucky to have found them and now we get to share them with the family!!!

XP
Xochitl P.
Azusa, CA
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Xochitl said Matt and the rest of the staff explained the details of the service well.

AA
ASTERIOS (ASTRO) A.
Pontiac
03/09/2018
Wonderful customer service and work.
Curt and Matt were so awesome. When I explained what I was going on with my vehicle, they listened intently. They were very personable and made me feel comfortable and welcome at their shop. This is important because often mechanics at shops have this air of superiority about them. Maybe because they assume they know more than you do and that you're at their mercy. That always makes me feel suspicious and insulted. That is not how I felt at Our King. They also dropped me off at home and picked me up when the car was finished. The entire experience was awesome. Thanks guys!

JOE B.
La Puente, CA
Ford Bronco
03/08/2018
Oil Change
Came for an oil change, left with changed oil. Not much to say other than they did their job. Would recommend the place.

Charlie C.
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said he was satisfied with the service provided by the business.