1972 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Michael B.
Shepherdsville, KY
Star service
Always great dealing with this service department. No pressure sales and they tell it like it is.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

SJ
Stephan J.
La Grange, KY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Consistently Excellent
Always a good experience with the current staff in the service department. Shout out to J. Upton!

Friendly, courteous staff.

Joey S.
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast & Accurate!
My service adviser, Jim Upton always gets my appointment set up, and the service is completed on time and accurate. With my busy schedule, that is very important to me, plus the service or repair is done right the first time so I don't have to make another trip to the dealership for the same problem.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Worth the wait.
I was disappointed that my engine had to be replaced twice (one recall, one computer update glitch) BUT very happy with the outcome once the corporate techs figured out the real problem. I was provided a loaner vehicle each time my car was in Oxmoor shop. A total of over a month. Thanks Oxmoor!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Robert M.
Smithfield, KY
05/04/2019 Category: Service
On time service - didnt have to wait
Recall completed in timely fashion on my 17 Santa Fe Sport
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

KD
Kyri D.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Every time I go to Oxmoor service center Jim is very knowledgeable and he helps me to understand what going on with my car. He is a total asset to have there. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Pewee Valley, KY
05/01/2019 Category: Service
good quick service
Car was ready faster than I expected,
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Mark M.
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Timing
With a scheduled appointment for an oil/filter change plus switch 2 tires shouldn't take 1.75 hours.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Melanie P.
Shelbyville, KY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly service
Thanks for the friendly service and updates.

Justin B.
Shepherdsville, KY
Good Service
Very good location to purchase a car & get it serviced!

Prospect, KY
Oil & filter change
Satisfied with the service.
Thank you !

Terrence M.
Goshen, KY
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Staff was very friendly and knowledgable. Sale staff are the same.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

BL
Brian L.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional
I bought my car in December. I had a lot of questions about upkeep and maintenance. The service gentleman Jim was very knowledgeable about all the specifics about my car. I was very impressed about the professionalism and courtesy of the other staff while I waited as well. A salesman made it a point to check on us at least 3 times in the 45 minutes we were there. Everyone at this dealership was great! We have bought many cars at other dealerships over the years but have never had the service and courtesy that we have had here. This is our second car with this dealership and we intend on coming back next year for another car. They are wonderful!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 04/28/2019

Brian B.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Oxmoor hyundai
Jim took great care of me and my Hyundai Veloster turbo once again. Will be back.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019