1972 Reviews

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/18/2019 Category: Service
N/A
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

BJ
Becky J.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
08/21/2019 Category: Service
One of the best!!
I have been happy with everything I’ve had done on my Hyundai!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Altaf M.
Prospect, KY
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Repair quality
I believe the standard of repair can be improved l
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

08/08/2019 Category: Service
Not sure how to feel.
Everything about my experience was fine as they finished much sooner than expected. Then I get home and review the inspection report. The comment states, "Front passenger axle boot is leaking. Still under warranty." Why was this not brought to my attention while I was there? Is it because it's still under warranty and no money is made? Is this an emergency that needs to be corrected immediately? Who knows because no one advised me of the issue. However, it was communicated to me that I needed a tire rotation (not under warranty).

Timothy B.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
1st Year Checkup
Good service and facilities!!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Jeanie C.
Shepherdsville, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Service as quick and effecient
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

NB
Nancy B.
Westport, KY
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Some continual problems with oil consumption. Completed test and found nothing wrong. Little pricey but service centers at dealership usually are
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Taylorsville, KY
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Convo
The girl who checked in my car for a oil change was not friendly at all !!!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

2012 Hyundai Azera
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Making things right
My car problems were not identified initially but they made the necessary adjustments and car is running better. But the pesky engine light stays on but hopefully this will not cause harm to my car as the mechanics have looked at many things
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
I thought the service advisor named David was nice.
The service department was nice and clean. The service staff were nice. I thought it was weird the way you drive your car in to the service area though. All and all it was a good experience.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Scottsburg, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great amenties while waiting at the service department
Prompt and courteous service when I stepped into the service department to get my vehicle serviced.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

MA
Mary A.
Taylorsville, KY
05/26/2019 Category: Service
wait time
all is fine except the wait time.
if you have an appt you should be able to be in and out within an hour.
I waited over 2hrs
Maybe I need to plan for this on the next visit.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

LH
Liddie H.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Ljh
Service was good, will return.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

NH
Natalie H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Tire repair
Space and scheduling was great. Frustrated that original tires did not come close to mileage they were said they would meet but fixed timely and affordably.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Worth the wait.
I was disappointed that my engine had to be replaced twice (one recall, one computer update glitch) BUT very happy with the outcome once the corporate techs figured out the real problem. I was provided a loaner vehicle each time my car was in Oxmoor shop. A total of over a month. Thanks Oxmoor!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Robert M.
Smithfield, KY
05/04/2019 Category: Service
On time service - didnt have to wait
Recall completed in timely fashion on my 17 Santa Fe Sport
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Review
Experience was good. Staff friendly! Did everything that was requested, even did a full inspection of my car. In the past they have offered to wash my car after completion of the job and I really like that but it didn’t happen this time. In the past they have offer to drop me off at the mall while working on my car and that didn’t happen either. Both of these things are bonuses and make the experience better or at least for me it does. Over all it was a good experience no complaints about the job performed.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019