1972 Reviews

Fisherville, KY
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/29/2019 Category: Service
No Thanks
Not interested in going to a place where you are spoken to in a patronizing and condescending way as if you don't know or recognize when your of nearly 5 months that you drive multiple times a day is doing something completely different than it has been....I've found 2 other places (including a different Hyundai dealership) that is actually respectful and listens to their customer as well as being concerned about their customer's situation.

PS

La Grange, KY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Horrible
Don’t take your car to Oxmoore Hyundai they are dishonest, rude and will only try to charge you for services which are not needed!

Kristan S.
Shelbyville, KY
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Created a new problem
I came in due to a recall now my check engine light is on and my car is idleing wrong.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

12/10/2018 Category: Service

Gregory B.
2013 Hyundai Equus
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Poor Communication/Charge for Work Not Completef
Be sure to follow up with them - I was told numerous things that never happened and charged on my invoice for services they didn't complete so I had to go back and wait again for them to do their job.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. I do apologize for the issues that you encountered upon completion of your repairs. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

SP
Susan P.
Prospect, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Trust issue
I was quoted a price for services then they changed the price at checkout. They changed the price back to the quoted price when I disputed it. I was also told that my car recieved an oil change but when I took my car to another service department two days later, they said the oil was dirty and hadn't been changed
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

TR
Tammy R.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
great service!
Everyone is helpful. I see Steve most of the time and he is very helpful.

10/14/2018 Category: Service
great warranty
everyone is wonderfyl and helpful.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

EP
Elaine P.
08/31/2018
Wish it Could Be Better
I wish I could love this place more than I do. First of all, for a solid year after purchasing my new Elantra GTE, I had a problem with white smoke billowing out of my car if I hit the gas at a certain speed. I kept going to Oxmoor Hyundai to fix the problem. They kept saying it was just that model, there was nothing they could do. I kept saying it's too much smoke, it couldn't just be the model, there is something wrong. The fourth time, a female attendant listened to me in detail and my engine was finally repaired. I never had the same problem again. I deserved better treatment than that which I initially received. Also, they offer a car wash with each visit, yet every time I am there for repairs, I am told the car wash is broken. They do offer me a free car wash when I'm in the area another time. Won't they say the same thing then! What would be different on that day that's not on all the other times I am there! Again, I deserve better treatment. I cannot believe the car wash happens to be down every time I am there for repairs. It just reminds me of the men who told me the smoke was just the model. I feel like I am being ignored once again and they don't appreciate my business. So, I've reached the point I've decided to take my car to a business that listens to my needs and delivers on a promise. This review is not letting me select the stars, so I'm telling you, it would only be a 1.

Kenneth B.
Shepherdsville, KY
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Untrustworthy
N/A
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. I spoke with our GM regarding any maintenance agreement from the time of purchase of your vehicle and he will follow up with you regarding this. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

TU
Theresa U.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Faulty Alignment
I am usually highly satisfied with Oxmoor Hyundai service and have always gone to the dealer since I got the car however, I feel as if I didn't get a proper alignment and even feel as if it's dangerous somewhat to drive but they're going to make me wait almost a week for the next available appointment? That is unacceptable.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. I spoke with Jim and he advised me that we are waiting on parts for your vehicle to get this corrected. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

John F.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Not Great
Dual clutch transmission system for the Hyundai Tucson is TERRIBLE, DANGEROUS and a MAJOR annoyance. My family is afraid to drive the car. Luckily I leased this car and do not own it.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Poor communication
The visit started off great and the team was very kind but since my car has been returned I have had a number of issues and cannot Get through to anyone to ask questions. You expect your car to leave a service visit better than when you dropped it off and I’m not sure mine did.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 11/25/2017

Sandy B.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2017 Category: Service
recall on coil springs
I was not happy with my visit.  I can in to have coil springs repaired after a recall and found out later that my car needed a alignment done, which I just had done 4 days before.  I went back to the company that aligned my car and told them and they said I should have been told that it would need alignment after having the coil springs added, but was not.  So now I have to have  it re-aligned again.  So I am not a happy camper.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Jj W.
Shepherdsville, KY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2017 Category: Service
not so great due to lack of communication.
I was thinking of looking at buying a vehicle from you guys but after I was treated im considering going some place else.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. Please contact me about your recenet service visit. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

GM
Gerald M.
10/04/2017 Category: Service
Did not have car serviced
Did not have car serviced
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 10/05/2017

Taylorsville, KY
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Recall issue... Could not resolve the issue and no path to resolve by dealership. Went to another dealership that was a drive but they resolved the issue and addressed all recall issues.
Negative Experience... Dealership could not resolve the recall issue or provide a path to do so. Went to Hyundai dealership in Elizabethtown, KY and they addressed the issue immediately including all recall problems.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. I do apologize that we were unable to perform one of the recalls on your vehicle. Unfortunately, there was a condition with your vehicle that prevented us as a dealer to be able to perform the inspection/test as outlined by the manufacturer. Hyundai technical assistance was contacted regarding this while the vehicle was here and advised us that whatever concern was preventing this inspection/test would have to be corrected prior to being able to perform the inspection/test. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to the possibility of servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

BL
Beth L.
La Grange, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2017 Category: Service
Incorrect mechanical advice and refusal to honor warranty
The mechanic informed the service rep that I needed to replace my entire blind spot detection system at my expense. This system was just repaired at a different Hyandai dealership 3 months before and my vehicle is under warranty. After getting a second opinion I discovered that Oxmoor gave me an incorrect diagnosis of the problem and refused to honor a valid warranty of the repair.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. I checked into the concern that you had and any previous repairs to the blind spot detection system are not showing in Hyundai's system as a warranty repair that was performed. As noted on the repair order there were several screws for the rear bumper that were missing and the locking tabs on the wiring harness to secure the connectors were broken. The connectors are not available from Hyundai without replacing the wiring harness they are associated with which is what was recommended to be replaced. I have left a message at the other dealership in question as to inquire about any repairs that were performed and I will contact you as I find out more information. If you should have any questions feel free to contact me at (502)515-8837. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Made my interior car oily all over
Whoever has changed the oil, he did not maintained the cleanelyness. All my interior has got oil on steering wheel, doors, seats etc... my hand were smelling like oily after I drove to home and that's when I reliazeabiut this issue.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. I do apologize for any issue that has been created. Please contact the advisor Matt that handled this repair for you so that we can get your vehicle detailed for you if you haven't already had it scheduled back in to do so. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

KK
Katrina K.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Terrible customer service
9 out of 10 times I experience terrible customer service. Frustrating!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.