1971 Reviews

Cherrie W.
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Convenience and friendliness
Oil change completed in correct amount of time. Staff friendly and helpful. The also fixed a rattle they heard on the car without being asked to do so.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/07/2014

Mrs. Wilson

Thank you for taking the time to express your pleasure with our dealership. We strive to to be the best and although we have a long way to go, it is nice know our efforts are being noticed. We look forward to build a long relationship with your car and you.

LJ
Lloyd J.
Shepherdsville, KY
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Oil change/check noise
We had the car checked for a noise we were hearing and we were told that the tires were cupped. We had just had the car aligned the last time we were there and no one told us about that problem at that time. They realigned free of charge but said it wouldn't help b/c we needed new tires. The car has 31,000 miles on it and we feel that this should have been noticed before the tires got this bad.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/01/2014

Mr Johnson,

I have reviewed your records in our system and it shows that on the multi point inspection, performed in December,  that your tires were getting close to the point of replacement. Based on the records I found,  it does appear that we have only rotated your tire 2 times since vehicle was new. This should actually be completed every other service interval under the severe schedule. Now I cannot speak to wether this was do to customer declining or advisor not advising as I was not here at that time. I would be more then happy to take another look for you at your vehicle if you would like and we can put together a great deal on a set of tires for you. Please contact me at the below number if you would like to discuss this more. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respecfully,

TA
TAMARA A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/28/2014 Category: Service
terrible service
I literally have never met such a rude service staff before. No one was willing to work with me since my car was going to have to stay there all day. I work 12 hours a day and it makes it incredibly hard to get things done within normal business hours. I had asked if the shuttle could pick me up from work to get my car, i was told no way. I asked if they could help me obtain a rental car, but the only response i was given was there is an enterprise down the road. I have never been treated so rudely before.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/28/2014

Tamara,

Per our conversation earlier seems like alot of this was a communication problem and again I do appologize for this. I look forward to seeing you in the morning and leaving "better taste in your mouth" then your last visit. As I stated I will be giving you my card and you will have 24 hr access to me. If you ever have an issue --- Please call!

Thank for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is through criticism that we get better at our jobs.

LW
LEONARD W.
Elizabethtown, KY
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Horrible, no quality assurance whatsoever; unresponsive, absolutely no follow up with the customer; be prepared to do all the work in reaching out; entire atmosphere is unwelcoming.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/24/2014

Mr Wyatt

I do appologize that you had a poor experience at our service dept. As soon as I return on Monday the 28th I will contact you and we will see where the breakdown was and I assure you that I will get it fixed. Thank you for taking the time to express your views as these help us to improve our short comings. I look forward to talking with you soon.

AT
ANGIE T.
07/22/2014 Category: Service
good service
easy to set up appt. for maintenance work, received follow up confirmation. The service was completed less than expected.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/22/2014

Mrs Towns,

Thank you for taking the time to express your pleasure with our service department. Although we are not there yet, we are striving to be the "BEST" in the business. It is nice to know our efforts are being noticed.

Thank you again!!

CLAIRE M.
07/21/2014 Category: Service
Fast service
They got me in and out very fast! Very professional.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/22/2014

Mrs McIntosh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We strive to be "the BEST" and it is nice to know our efforts are being noticed. We are not there yet by any means but we are trying to get better each and every day.

Again thank you for taking the time!!

Michael D.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Not thorough
Dropped my car off for a whole day b/c radio had stopped working. They said it was a bad radio and they ordered a part. Few days later, went dead. We jumped the battery, everything came on, including the radio. Evidently they never even checked the battery to see if it was low.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/09/2014

Mr Dillon,

I do apologize for your issue with our service dept. I will be talking to the tech on this repair and then reaching out to you and again I am sorry for the sub-par service that you received.

CHRISTOPHER M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2014 Category: Service
Below average service visit
I came in to have the 3 rear brake lights checked as none of them were working. I was told this was the result of a recall in 2013 for electrical issues and the brake lights were fixed free of charge, but I then discovered the next day while travelling on the freeway that the cruise control system was inoperable, where it had always worked fine since I purchased the vehicle. So this is unacceptable to learn of additional electrical problems that hadn't occurred before I brought it in. I also asked the technician to look at the passenger side tires as I had a low tire pressure light on frequently and had been told by another mechanic that they saw a piece of metal in my rear tire. The Hyundai dealer technicians not only told me nothing was found on the tires but they left the piece of metal in the tread. 2 days later my TPMS light goes on again. I take it to a tire dealer, they discover two nails in the side tires and REMOVE them for me. Why wasn't this done by the Hyundai service dealer or even offered to me? This is totally unacceptable service. Now I am doubting I should bring it back in to have the cruise control system checked at all.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/08/2014

Mr Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns.  These types of responses let me know where I can coach and train my employees to do better. We strive to be the best and it does appear we fell well short on this visit and I do apologies. I will be reaching out to you later today to address this issue and work to get it resolved.

ROBERT R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2014 Category: Service
First Service
For my first service with Oxmoor Hyundai, I was extremely pleased. They were able to accommodate me at the last minute and then their shuttle service got me to and back from work without a fuss.

The work was very good and they even fixed a problem under warranty that I before I realized it was a problem.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/07/2014

Mr Raque,

Thank you for taking the time to express you pleasure with your recent visit. We look forward to establishing a long working relationship with you and your car. If you ever have a question or concern do not hesitate to reach out to me at the below number.

Again thank you for taking the time!!!

Jack P.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
07/03/2014 Category: Service
Disagreement concerning noisy door lift especially in cold weather....
///////?????
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/03/2014

Mr Potts

I am not aware that we had an issue with your recent service visit. Please contact me at the number below at your earliest time so that we can discuss this issue and get it resolved to your satisfaction. I will be out of the office until Monday the 7th due to the holiday but I would greatly like to talk to you on Monday. I will try to reach out to you on that date unless I hear from you first. I look forward to rectifying this matter to hopefully your satisfaction.

TW
TERRY W.
French Lick, IN
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2014 Category: Service
This is a terrible dealership!
They did not answer why the service manager called me a lier and I should not have had to tell them I wanted my 2 wheels. They were very good wheels and were not put in garbage as stated by Dave, the service manager.

06/29/2014 Category: Service
The service advisor is very rude and mean to customers.
The service advisor that handled my repairs was very rude and did not make all the repairs he was to asked to make. He even tried to steal my two wheels or rims.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/30/2014

Mr Walker,

We completed ALL the repairs auth'd by your insurance company. If you have an issue with something that was not completed then I would suggest that you contact your insurance company. In reference to the wheels----they were set out for the garbage until we found out that you wanted them returned. You not once until you showed up to pick up your vehicle told us that you would like the old parts returned. Once we were inforemed of this they were promptly put in your vehicle for you. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me at the number below. Again thank you for doing business with us.

Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 07/03/2014

If you would like to discuss this further then please feel free to contact me at 502-515-8837.

Jamie G.
2013 HYUNDAI EQUUS
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Great experience
They did a fantastic job! I love having an Equus and the perks that come with it.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/25/2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your pleassure with our service department. I will pass your kind words on to the tech and advisor. We look forward to establishing a long working relationship with you and your car!! If you ever have a concern or question do not hesitate to contact me at thebelow number.

Thanks again

RL
Robert L.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Great service upon arrival. Rob took great care of me and would hope he gets commented for his professionalism.

06/24/2014 Category: Service
Great service upon arrival. My advisor Rob was very nice and responsive to my needs.

Mr Lawrence

Thank you for taking the time to express your pleasure with your recent visit to our dealership. We look forward establishing a long relationship with you and your car.

Thanks again

Mr Lawrence

Thank you for the rescore. We try to be 5 star and it means alot to us when that is expressed

MARY M.
Goshen, KY
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Great service. I was pleasantly greeted and the service was fast and I was kept updated as it went along.

Ms Moulton

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments about your recent service. Your comments help me to see where we are as a shop and where we can improve. Any comments or concerns then please never hesitate to reach out to me.

ROMAN S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Toriano Jackson is a great salesman and points person
Toriano got us an oil change on Saturday shower notice. The service department was thorough, professional, and courteous. Thanks guys! We took our 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe out of state and got 27 mpg!!! Crazy awesome!!!!!
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/23/2014

Mr Schemmel,

Thank you for taking the time to respond and express your pleasure with our dept. We strive to be exceptional and it is noce that our efforts are noticed when we get it right.

502-51-8837

KP
KENNETH P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2014 Category: Service
Great staff. Competent service work.
Well run facility. Provides high level of competent service.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/12/2014

Mr Peterson,

Thank you for taking the time to express your views of our service dept. We strive everyday to improve and it means alot that our efforts are noticed.

GD
GRETCHEN D.
Crestwood, KY
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2014 Category: Service
the service dept. is very helpful and friendly
The service team works very hard. They are courteous and let me know what is going on. There are no surprises and no outrageous bills when the car is done. I don't feel like i'm being lied to in order for you to make more money
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/11/2014

Mrs. Dechurch,

Thank you for taking the time to express your pleasure with your recent visit to out service dept. I will pass your knid words along to the tech and advisor. We look forward to building a long relationship with your car and you.

ROBERT H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2014 Category: Service
Selling up!!!!
My Wife takes the car to be serviced. Before she does so we discuss what needs to be done based upon the maintenance schedule and our experience with the operation of the vehicle. after the service I reviewed what was done and found that, on the one hand it said the tires were out of alignment and on the other, the inspection of the tires showed all "green". I called the service person and expressed my concern with the discrepancy and was told the "laser" indicated the alignment problem. I suggested that we put another 1000 miles on the vehicle and then have another tire inspection to see if there are any noticeable wear patterns. He thought this was OK, without any enthusiasm. We have the distinct impression that the alignment recommendation had more to do with his income than the operation of the vehicle. We really have not experienced this type of thing during past services. Not a good impression to leave with a customer.

Mr Hastings,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback so that we can address where we are weak and get better. with that being said, the tech and the advisor were going off of the quick alignment check that we do on most every car as it comes in on the drive. We will always do as the customer wants with no questions. Feel free to stop by anytime and we can get you a print out of where your alignment is sitting. We look forward to continueing our relationship with you and your vehicle.

JULIUS W.
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Very good cars.
Very good cars, very good service department, but the Business Manager pushed the customer to buy extended warranty.

06/05/2014 Category: Service
Pushy business manager
I was 76 years old when I purchased the Sonata. The Hyundai business manager kept pushing me to purchase extended warranty more than all other business managers.

Mr Wong,

I have passsed this along to the General manager so that he can address this issue with the finance manager. I do appologize for the bad taste that was left in your mouth on this. Rest assured that this is not the norm. We look forward to establishing a long relationship with you and your vehicle. If your ever have any concerns please feel free to contact me and the number below.

LJ
LYNDELL J.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
06/04/2014 Category: Service
no connect with customer
not a good service dept.
Dave F. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Mr. Johnson,

Please contact me at your earliest available time to discuss your recent vist. I am courious to find out what went wrong during this visit. I look forward to hearing from you soon so that I can fix what is broken.