ROBERT & DENISE M.
Mercury Mariner
04/09/2021
April 8 appt.
Thanks for driving the car to my workplace!
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 04/09/2021

THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE REVIEW, IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

HC
Harold C.
Dexter, MI
Dodge Sprinter
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Harold said the business did an inspection. However, he said he wanted an alignment done, but they couldn't do it because the rear axle was bent.

SF
SHELLY F.
Ford Edge
04/07/2021
Great service & communicaton
Great service & communication from Stephanie.
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for the positive review, it is greatly appreciated.

LD
LINDA D.
Dexter, MI
03/30/2021
SERVICE
As ALWAYS, Great service and communication between me as they go over my van. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 03/30/2021

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW, IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Mike W.
Grass Lake, MI
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Mike said they treat him very well.
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 04/01/2021

THANK YOU FOR THE OUTSTANDING REVIEW, IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

CD
CAROL D.
Buick Enclave
03/25/2021
Personal
Personal care..Loved the process of inspection..Showed me exactly what needed to be done..Pointing out the immediate problems and future work. Was pleasantly surprised of the free pick up and delivery..
Knowing little...Things were explained..
Thanks
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for the outstanding review, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you for the kind words. We are glad we were able to explain all work that is needed.

03/08/2021
Super friendly and helpful
Great service! Everyone I spoke to was very helpful and clearly explained what was needed on my car. The service took a couple days longer than I’d expected, but I think they were really busy that week.
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 03/09/2021

Thank you for the positive review, sorry for the long wait, we had been extremely busy. We hope the next time is much faster for you.

JULIA S.
03/05/2021
Great as usual
They picked up my car at my retirement community and did a checkup--for FREE! I continue to be amazed at how kind they are, as well as skilled.
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 03/05/2021

THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE REVIEW, IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. WE ARE GLAD THAT WE ARE ABLE TO MAKE THINGS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF OUT CUSTOMERS. ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.

FN
FRED N.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/24/2021
Serviced
Excellent service! Mirror is too damned expensive!
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for the great review!!! Sorry abt the mirror!!!

JV
JEAN V.
Ford EcoSport
02/24/2021
Another great service experience
One of my tires was losing pressure quickly. Palmer picked up & returned my car. They found a nail & a piece of metal in the tire & repaired it. There was no direct contact; service was timely; and even the cost was most reasonable! I don't even think about going elsewhere for service!
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for the outstanding review, it is greatly appreaciated.

Jose B.
Michigan
INFINITI Q60
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Jose said it was an emergency and the business was more than willing to accommodate him. He was happy they took the case on short notice.
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for the outstanding review, it is greatly appreaciated. We are glad we had the time and space available to help you out.

VS
VAL S.
Crossville, TN
02/22/2021
Communication with me and promptness
I'm from out of Chelsea now, but they took me right away and did a wonderful job addressing all my issues. Thank you
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for the outstanding review, it is greatly appreciated. We hope you had a safe trip home.

SK
SARAH & BRIAN K.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
02/19/2021
Helpful and fair
The service is great and the prices are always the same or better than other estimates we get. The online summary is awesome so we can see what's wrong with the car. They will work with you and let you know if you can hold off on fixing some things if you need to save a few bucks.

This particular visit, we didn't go ahead with the repair (it cost more than the car was worth). They helped us with that as well.
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 02/19/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE  KINDNESS AND THE POSITIVE REVIEW, IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

DV
DON V.
Gregory, MI
02/18/2021
Quality Service
Pick-up and return service allowed me to stay home. Workmanship and professional customer service has become routine. Recommended.
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 02/18/2021

THANK YOU FOR OUTSTANDING REVIEW, IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

NS
NANCY S.
02/15/2021
So helpful and trustworthy
Worked my vehicle in for service ASAP. Truthful with assessment about my concerns, which saved me money and did not take advantage. Huge plus!! So glad that my friends, who have had their vehicles serviced here for years, recommended Palmer Auto.
Bob M. from Palmer Auto Service responded on 02/16/2021

THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE REVIEW, IT IS GRETLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING US WITH ALL OF YOUR VEHICLES NEEDS.