Donna G.
Chrysler Town
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Donna said the business was a nice change. She will be going back when need be.

JOHN S.
Gregory, MI
02/19/2019
Older car big potential problem
Excellent service!
Very practical approach!

DF
DOUGLAS F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
02/09/2019
Timely + cost effective
As expected, when scheduled, service delivered with obvious care and attention.

MT
MAUREEN T.
02/09/2019
Great job!
I love Palmer for it’s small town feel but big city service and skill.

PB
PHIL and LYNN B.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/06/2019
Timely friendly service. Excellent outcome.

LA
Lorraine A.
Manchester, MI
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Lorraine said the employees were nice. They provided good service. They completed the service promptly.

RICK S.
02/04/2019
Malibu
They fix the problem the first time!

JZ
JIM and CATHY Z.
Grass Lake, MI
02/02/2019
Always going the extra mile to get the job done. Thanks

02/02/2019
Trustworthy
Trustworthy repair shop got me in on same day for new battery.

AH
ALAN H.
01/31/2019
The People the Service. Treat you Like Family
They do fantastic work and have a great atmosphere the people are awesome they treat you like a family I was to just anybody with automotive problems to go to Palmer Ford and have Bobby Mocks guys and ladies do the work

Gregory, MI
01/29/2019
Auto service
Nice, clean , family friendly : )

PD
PAMELA D.
Grass Lake, MI
Dodge Journey
01/29/2019
Customer service is top notch
This is the best place because they take care of me, the customer. They always let me know ahead of time what I need so I can deal with my budget. The work is always done right the first time.

BRENT M.
01/28/2019
Great communication
Palmer’s has provided great service on my vehicle. Bob in particular is excellent at getting the information related to what you want or need to be done. He proceeds to put it in writing with estimated cost. If there are chances or problems, he calls to inform and get permission to proceed. He communicates when the job(s) are completed. Plus they bring me home, then pick me up for returning.

JULIA S.
01/23/2019
You're the best!
I woke on a frigid morning to a dead battery, and thanks to you, a new one was installed in 10 minutes! Thanks for always being there for a 78 year old retired teacher!

Jeep Liberty
01/23/2019
Prompt service
Every time I have had work done here, you never "add" extras. Even if I ask about having a service done you tell me if it isn't needed instead of going ahead and doing it. Repair prices are always reasonable.

01/22/2019
Professional and reliable
Palmer auto treats us like family, and takes good care of our cars. They check everything to make sure our car is safe and in good working order. They also charge a very reasonable prices and their technicians are very professional and know what they’re doing. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for car repairs.

AF

JV
JEAN V.
01/20/2019
My 2019 January Visit
In late 1918, I was advised at Palmer Auto Service that 3 of my 4 tires needed to be replaced soon. No pressure was applied as I said I had to wait a few weeks.. Instead they researched the tires I would need and found a better deal for 4 matching tires than 3 new ones while keeping my 4th tire. I was pleased as I preferred to have 4 matching tires. They set up an appointment in January and had the tires waiting for me. Most of this was done while I went to the Chelsea Senior Center. Great service without any pressure by great people!

LAURI S.
01/19/2019
Very helpful

Ross G.
Ford Edge
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Ross said they are always great, professional and courteous.