GS
Glen S.
07/22/2021
Great service, personable & friendly, good work
Top of line in caring for your car and exceptional at doing right by the customer. I have taken all of my vehicles and my family's vehicles here for years!!

LK
Lisa K.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/21/2021
Consistent
I've only used Panacea 3 times but every time they have consistently: explained the problem with clarity before starting, including the cost and any other options that may save a little money. 2. That stay in touch! That's a big deal. 3. They tell me when it will be done and they're NEVER late.
Service is meticulous and they're generally nice folks. Glad I took chance on them.
L.K

LV
Liberty V.
07/13/2021
Quality Service
Always Knowledgeable, Always to the point, never selling unnecessary service.

Acura MDX
07/09/2021
Excellent, reliable mechanics. Excellent service.
They go out of their way to solve my automotive problems.

David B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/01/2021
Excellent as always
This was just an oil change. Still a good value, and I knew it would be done right.
The tougher jobs come here too.

Mike G.
06/30/2021
Can always count on great service at reasonable prices.
Steve and his crew are reliable and do great work. Cost is always on target with repair estimates. Contact you if they find anything unexpected before going ahead with any repair.

Rhys M.
06/30/2021
Honest!
Steve was very honest, and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back if I have car troubles in the future!

John H.
06/19/2021
Always Excellent
Just the most recent time that Steve and his crew were able to diagnose an issue and fix the problem at a reasonable price. Same day, too.

RT
Rose T.
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Rose said that she has been going there so many years she can't remember exactly how many. What she appreciates most is Steve's response to her request. She said to think about servicing his grandmother's vehicle while servicing hers. Steve did keep her updated throughout the process. He explained everything going on with her vehicle. Steve is very conscientious and has a great staff.

ND
Norm D.
Honda Accord Crosstour
06/14/2021
Maintenance
We had our car serviced today. Steve was able to squeeze us in on short notice. He changed the oil, a couple of filters and a burned out brake light. He checked the brakes and called to see if we wanted to fix a couple of things that he found prior to doing the work. I thought the bill was reasonable. He is honest and conscientious.

Matt W.
06/13/2021
Great job every time.
I took my truck to the team at Panacea and they were able to diagnose the problem and have it fixed the same day. They even took the time to show me the defective part and why it caused the issue in the first place. They are fast, professional, and always do great work. I highly recommend them!

ZS
Zach S.
Lynden, WA
06/11/2021
Amazing as always!
Moved out of the area but I still
being my truck into Steve and his crew. My truck has 120,000 but got it back feeling like a new truck. Years back he didn't charge me a fee for diagnosing an issue the dealer refused to acknowledge. Several of
my friends drive nearly an hour for their vehicles to get worked on by Steve. Honest and amazing at his craft.

SR
Steve R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2021
Trustworthy service at a reasonable price
Steve has helped diagnose and solve some pesky problems, including a transmission issue that the manufacturer said could only be fixed by replacing the transmission. Steve found a different path that saved thousands and has completely eliminated the issue.

Alan B.
06/05/2021
Clean, organized, friendly, thorough
First impressions were that both the exterior and interior were clean and organized. The owner was friendly and making the appointment was a quick process. When I dropped my truck off a few days later, I was a bit early. Instead of waiting to clarify my maintenance needs, the envelopes for key drop off allowed for detailed contact info and a written description of all work requested. When I picked up my truck later that day, Steve went over each item on the inspection as if I was the only customer he had that day. The bill was very fair for the work that was done. I was very impressed and will continue to use this shop for all our automotive needs.

06/03/2021
Courteous and efficient.
I was impressed that i was served right away and not left sitting. I thought the office ran efficiently. I was asked pertinent questions and then I was on my way. I was called way sooner than expected and was told what they found and the cost of my service. I will definitely keep using Panacea Auto.