GC
George C.
06/29/2020
“Head Scratcher”
This was a real puzzle, but Steve and crew thought outside the box to come up with a unique solution. Always a pleasure dealing with these guys.

LC
Leslie C.
Acura 3.2TL
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Leslie said they communicated well, honest and quick.

Jackson P.
Ferndale, WA
Toyota T100
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jackson said that everything was good from the service to the price.

RP
Randy P.
06/19/2020
Excellent service!!
Our experience with Panacea has been nothing short of outstanding! The quality of workmanship in our experience is the best in the business. From great customer service, to reasonable prices, our cars are in and out promptly, and in great running order time and time again.

Christy H.
Washington
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Christy said this business came in under budget and time. Her vehicle runs great and she appreciated how they were so good with communicating.

Tony M.
Lexus ES 330
06/11/2020
Brakes
Listens to your concerns and reassures you when their is no problem.

PC
Paul C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/10/2020
Honest to a fault
Panacea gave me a quote for needed service (about $1000). When I picked up my car, Steve explained that the work, which required more extensive labor than usual, actually did not take as long as they had expected. So they deducted the unused time from their original estimate, which reduced my bill by $150! Of course I was happy about that, but I was more shocked that they would even do that. I would not have expected any other mechanic to have done the same, and I would have been none the wiser if they hadn't. Thank you very much, Steve/Panacea, for your honesty/integrity! (I'll add that this isn't the first time they've done something like this for me.)

Acura MDX
06/06/2020
A most
Highly responsible and reliable.owner. Excellent mechanics. Excellent customer service. Service always performed in a timely manner.

DK
Derek K.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Derek said the service was the best, fixed everything that needed fixed and had good communication.

CR
Carol R.
05/31/2020
Best shop in town!
I've been in and around auto repair shops for 45yrs. I've gone thru several here in Whatcom County over the past 30yrs, looking for one that focuses on diagnosis instead of parts replacement. Big shops, small shops, dealerships - after the first few visits, I would realize they were not what I was looking for...
until last year.
These guys were within walking distance, so I thought I would give them a try. I checked out their website, they SOUNDED good, but the proof is in the pudding, right?
This is my 3rd experience with Evan and Steve at The Panacea, and I am more impressed with each visit.
Oh BTW, I'm a +60yo woman, they always treat me as a peer. So if you're looking for skilled, honest and reasonably priced service and repairs w/o the BS, this should be your go-to shop.

Carol R.

Jennifer B.
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff provided an excellent service, the communication was great and they called within the hour to update her of the status of the service.

Amanda S.
05/29/2020
Honesty... Compassion... Professionalism
We have never been happier with anyone else. Your staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They broke everything down and explained it for us. We will keep coming back here for the life of our Subaru and again when we upgrade to a newer vehicle.

Chris S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/27/2020
Always impressed
Once again Panacea hits the mark. They never fail to impress with their professionalism.

Drew G.
Honda Element
05/21/2020
Convenient, Consistent & Courteous
Steve and his team continue to take great care of our family by providing top-notch service. Thanks again for being a local business we trust will keep our cars safe and running for years to come.

05/15/2020
Never had an issue here!
I’m mechanic savvy enough to know when I’m treated right on my car repairs and maintenance.
I have American, German and a Subaru cars.
Always treated like family at Panacea. Thank you Steve and crew,
For many years of optimum service and satisfaction!