Deming, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/19/2020
Concerns about Leaving Vehicle Overnight
We have brought our van in 3 times now for an oil change, leaving it in the lot outside the night before. The first time I picked up afterward, it seemed like my gas tank had less gas in it than when I dropped it off, but I wasn't sure, it was just a hunch. The second time we dropped it off and picked up, I noticed the same and told my husband I thought someone was syphoning gas from the tank. The third time, I actually made a mark on the gage so see if it happened again, and it did...someone syphoned about 5 gallons. We understand you have a sign saying that you're not responsible for theft in the lot, but it seems that you do indeed have a theft problem and should put up cameras and signs telling thieves that they are on video to discourage this activity. We may be able to drop off and pick up our van in the same day from now on and not leave it in the lot...but if not, we'll have to take our van somewhere else for service where we're not worried about this. Thought you should know as this could damage your business in the long run...I'm sure we're not the only ones to have had this happen.

Sydney S.
Volvo XC90
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Sydney said they were kind and polite. The staff gave his wife a ride to and from the business. He was surprised they charged him $136 to give him a quote for a service that he wasn't there for. He actually received 2 different quotes, for 2 different things. One, he did not ask for. He stated he didn't think they needed to take apart the exhaust system to find the noise, and he was thinking he won't ever use the place again. It was really expensive. He said maybe this visit was just a fluke.
Steve H. from The Panacea Automotive Repair responded on 06/25/2018

We are sorry you feel like you didn't get your moneys worth. It should be noted that your noise was isolated to the exhaust manifold area which is coved by heat shields that would need to be removed in order to isolate exactly where it was coming from. Even gettng to the point where we could isolate it as far as we did required removal of the upper body brace, lifting of the vehicle and two techs (one to get noise to occur and the other to listen with a shethoscope). The estimate you were given was based on what we expected to find when shields were removed and was a worst case scenario. This was explained to the person that picked up the vehicle. As far as the estimate you didn't ask for, we consider our duty to let people know of issues we observe while inspecting their vehicle to avoid future more expensive repairs. I apologize if you did not want to know about these things.

Steve Hazel
The Panacea Automotive Repair

JY
Joel Y.
04/07/2021
pro work, reasonable prices
Always treats me right.
I have Japanese and American cars.
Expert work , thanks!

IN
Irene N.
Acura RDX
04/03/2021
Great customer care, skilled and trustworthy, excellent work ethic, fair prices.
My son had his car serviced there and could not speak highly enough of the service provided. I took my car there too and have to admit he was absolutely right! Great and competent service, knowledgable staff, fair prices.

Scott H.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/29/2021
Convenient and quick
Never have to think twice about where to go to get any service or repair done.

Hyundai Veloster
03/29/2021
Happy with same day service
I had an on & off grinding noise coming from my engine. They were not only able to diagnose the noise, when my engine wasn't making the noise, but also order the part & fix my car the same day.

Daniel L.
03/24/2021
Great shop
Great communication, fast, good work, and normal pricing for the industry. My experience was more than fair and I felt pleased and confident with my service.

PR
Paul R.
Maple Falls, WA
03/24/2021
Consistently Excellent Service!
We have had all of our vehicles serviced at Panacea for many years and we prefer them to anyone else.
We get excellent service with very fast turnaround , and all at competitive pricing.

PK
Phil K.
03/19/2021
Great listening!
Steve asked a lot of questions, listened carefully, did the research and I got exactly what I needed and wanted, and all in a day. I'm a happy camper!

03/16/2021
Consistent
Steve and Chris are just genuinely nice guys and they’re work is consistent and dependable. We trust all our vehicles to them.

Michelle G.
03/16/2021
Always honest
Steve and the other employees have always been honest and reliable. I would recommend to anyone with any vehicle.

VS
Victoria S.
03/05/2021
Very thorough
Steve was very helpful and knowledgable. He made it super easy for me to understand.

David B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/03/2021
Two Cars Back to Back
Today I had both family cars serviced for oil changes (and one for rear brakes).
This is a great place to have your cars serviced.
My son lives in Seattle but prefers to have his cars serviced at Panacea whenever possible.

GC
Geri C.
Washington
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Geri said the business did more than she asked them to do in a timely manner.

Joel B.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Joel said every one was great at this business and it was a quick service.