Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Joshua P.
Lincolnton, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Always a Great Experience
Great Quality Service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/24/2018

Joshua,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or Terry for any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Dealership was late opening
Dealership opened at 9am
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/26/2018

Dear Valued Customer.
      I would like to appologize for the inconvenience that you had to experience when you arrived for your last visit. Please contact me so I may speak with you on this concern. Thank you and I hope to speak with you soon.

TA
Timothy A.
Morganton, NC
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Good service at a fair price
Paramount is a dealership that treats you fairly
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/23/2018

Timothy,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please  contact myself or Andy for any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Granite Falls, NC
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Nice people good service and coffee
It was good experience had 2 recalls and couldn't even tell they worked on the car
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/20/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Andy for any service or question,s you may have and thank you again.

John B.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2018 Category: Service
John Beucler Sonata
Skilled mechanics, fast service, courteous staff.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/19/2018

John,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with the Paramount family. Please contact JC or myself with any question or service needs you may have and thank you again.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Help when I needed it.
I had a flat tire and needed new tires. Terry at Paramount of Valdese was very helpful to me.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/19/2018

Dear valued customer,

I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Terry or myself for any questions or service needs you mayand thank you again.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Drexel, NC
2017 Santa Fe Hyundai
Great
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/16/2018

Elizabeth,
    I would like to thank you for coming in to have you vehicle repaired with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or JC if you have any questions or service needs and thank you again.

EA
Elizabeth A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Got me in and out and kept me informed.
Got me in and out quickly and kept me informed.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/16/2018

Elizabeth,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Andy or myself if you have any questions or service needs in the future and thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundia
The service department
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/15/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, please contact us for any future service needs or questions you may have. Thank you again.

Danny H.
Granite Falls, NC
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great job!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/15/2018

Danny,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us a Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry for any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Shawn H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Professional and fast as always.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/14/2018

Shawn,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with ua at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or JC for any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TA
Timothy A.
Morganton, NC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good experience in an appropriate amount of time
The price was fair, the amount of time was reasonable and staff were very helpful and respectful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/12/2018

Timothy,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, If there is anything we can do in the future please contact myself or Andy and we will help anyway possible aand thank you again.

Jennifer W.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Sweet people
Sweet people
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/09/2018

Jennifer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry for any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

SL
Savannah L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
I had a great experience at this location. Terri was awesome, timing was great too. I will return in the future!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/07/2018

Savannah,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us here at Paramount Hyundai. Please let myself or Terry know if there is anything we can do in the future, or if you have any question's that need to be answered and thank you again.

Kim B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice service staff and could.pleted service in a timely manner.
Very nice service staff and service was completed in a very timely manner.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/06/2018

Kim,
  I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us. If you have any questions or service needs please reach out to myself or JC so we may help you as needed and thank you again.

Johnny F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Very happy with service we receive
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/06/2018

Johnny,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with ua at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry for any of your service needs or questions you may have and thank you again

WB
Walter B.
Drexel, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Super Service
At any timeI need to have my Elantra serviced Paramount folks are the best. Not only do they hustle up and get my vehicle in but are very friendly and knowledgeable with what needs to be done. My family have, to date, purchased 6 vehicles from them over the years.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/01/2018

Walter,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us a Paramount Hyundai. If there is anything we can do as far as service or questions you may have please contact myself or Terry and thank you again.

CD
Clifford D.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Since 2012 i have beeb a customer at this location for service on my Focus an have been totally satisfied an with saying that i purchased a 2017 hyundia Thanks to everyone from service to sales
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/29/2018

Clifford,
  I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with the Paramount family and if there is anything myself or JC can do please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you again.

SP
Sharon P.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Had me in and out professional, friendly staff. 5 star service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/29/2018

Sharon,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Andy for any of your service needs or questions you may have and thank you again.

GH
Gary H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Associates work well with customers.
The Paramount folks take care of customers.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/26/2018

Gary,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and have your vehicle serviced with ua at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry for any future service needs or question's you may have and thank you again.