Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Scheduled an appointment to have oil changed and tires rotated. Also had filters changed. I was shown respect and everyone was gracious to offer drinks, etc while I waited. I was also shown the filters and asked if I wanted them replaced.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/11/2019

Johnny,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

KH
Kimblie H.
2019 Hyundai Accent
12/09/2019 Category: Service
LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP
FROM THE TIME I PURCHASE MY VEHICLE I HAVE BEEN TREATED NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT. MY DEALER (CJ) WAS EXCELLENT AND THEN WHEN I CAME TO HAVE MY CAR SERVICE I FELT LIKE I WAS IN AN COMMERCIAL EVERYONE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND OUTGOING. SERVICE EXCELLENT AS WELL AS TIME SPENT THERE WHILE THE COMPLETED MY SERVICE.

THANKS PARAMOUNT HYUNDAI OF VALDESE
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/09/2019

Kimblie,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

NH
Nina H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Fast and friendly service - as always. Top notch service department.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/30/2019

Nina,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Tanner or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TF
Troy F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service on suv
I arrived at appointed time .Service rep had my info.Went over serviced needed.Was shown to wating room.Service was compleated in time frame.I left with a smile.Good over visit

Troy,

RD
Rickey D.
Granite Falls, NC
Hyundai Tucson Service
Have been to Paramount Hyundai of Valdese NC numerous times to have my vehicle serviced. They have provided me with excellent courteous service on every occasion & I highly recommend them to everyone. Great knowledgeable people make the difference to do any job right the first time. Thanks Paramount of Valdese!

Rickey,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jerry S.
Drexel, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
always greeted with a warm welcome. always asked what i want done and no pressure to sell me anything more than i asked.

Jerry,

Monty L.
Arden, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2019 Category: Service
First time there
Needed an oil change for my Sante Fe. I was working in Valdese and decided to see if I could stop in and get service. They were very welcoming and were glad to fit me in. Something that wouldn’t happen in Asheville or Hendersonville. I will make it a point to get all my oil changes done there in Valdese

Monty,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

DF
Daniel F.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Great care at a fair price!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/11/2019

Daniel,
       I would like to thank you for coming in having and your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out toTerry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Becky M.
Marion, NC
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
It took 2 tries but they got it fixed.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/11/2019

Becky,

FC
Forest C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Brent Buff and team did a great job.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/07/2019

Forest,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GH
Gary H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great associates and competent service writers make for a great service visit.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/06/2019

Gary,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe service with the Paramount Family. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
11/02/2019 Category: Service
always friendly and helpful
treated as I am the most important person and given expert information regarding my vehicle. Always friendly and helpful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/04/2019

Johnny,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Steven S.
Connelly Springs, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
I purchased my car here and have always taken it here for service. They have done a good job getting me in and out in a reasonable amount of time
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/25/2019

Steven,
          I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hynudai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jim D.
Lenoir, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Paramount Hyundai of Valdese
Nice people. Quick service. great waiting area.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/25/2019

Jim,

HP
Harry P.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
na
I always get great service when I need something done. The people are always helpful and courteous. Most of the time I get J C, and I always get my appointments when it is good for me.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/22/2019

Harry,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

BK
Billy K.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and professional service.
The review title says it all.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/21/2019

Billy,

VL
Vickie L.
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai 1st oil change/tire rotation
Very friendly,offered waiting room for us and all amenities in waiting room.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/16/2019

Trade, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
Quality service. Professional staff. I'm a returning customer since 2003.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/02/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
           I would like to thank you for coming and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.