Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

EH
Elizabeth H.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Listen to your customers
A true customer service driven business is hard to find. Next time you ask for something, get it in writing before you leave! Take a few extra minutes to go over your vehicle before leaving the parking lot. You’ll regret it later.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/11/2019

Elizabeth,
   I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me today so we could go over what is going on with your Sonata. I have made arrangements with the bodyshop to make the repairs on the roof of your vehicle and will have a loaner vehicle available when you arrive. If there is anything else you may need or changes need to be made please reach out to me and will do whatever needs to be done. Thank you.

Connelly Springs, NC
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I was not explained charges thoroughly.
They added on extra charges that were never explained and/or offered as if they were complimentary. It’s unfortunate because once you lose my trust, it’s hard to get it back. I expect my dealership to be honest and upfront.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding that accured while you where here. If you would please contact me at your convenience I would like to speak with you and see what we can do to make your next visit better and thank you again for coming in.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The dealership personnel were friendly and explained what they did to fix the issue I had with my vehicle.
Overall, I had a good experience with no complaints.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/29/2019

Dear valued customer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Cindy C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service of tires
Need better communication between service techs, better communication between service techs and customer.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/10/2019

Cindy,
    I would like to appologize for the miscommunication that accured during your last visit. Please when you have time come back and we will take care of having  your tires rebalanced the way they should have been done. I would also like to thank you for bringing this to my attention so i can take care of issu's like these and have a Happy New Year.

Nebo, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Unresolved
The service has been fine, the result still has not been resolved.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/06/2018

Dear valued customer,
        I am very sorry that you are still having issue with your vehicle. I have been in contact with your wife by email and as soon as we have a loaner available i will be more then happy for you to bring your vehicle back so that we can address your concern. Please contact me by email if there is anything else we can do to help. Thank you again.

PW
Paul W.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Usally no complaints but this time, don't understand the cost.
Thank you for your past service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/29/2018

Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and for having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. I will be updating your service file to include 1 free oil change for the miss understanding. If you have any questions please contact myself or Andy and we will help in anyway we can. Thank you again.

Darren D.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2018 Category: Service
A little disappointed
I am having to go back again for something that was not explained to me clearly when I visited. Aggravated over that.
On a good note my mechanic was great and fast.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/20/2018

Darren,
    I would like to appologize for the inconvenience and the way you where treated while your vehicle was being serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai.
I would also like to thank you for being very understanding in this matter and look forward to meeting with you when you come back in for your inspection. If you have any question please contact me at anytime.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
service review
acceptable service...not so happy with the billing and service coupon letter sent to us stating that we had a blance in our savings account to use.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are looking into this matter and will be back in touch with you.

Service Manger

LH
Larry H.
Nebo, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Unresolved
Issue is still not resolved. It does not show up on the computer....they test drove my car, but did not feel the hesitation. However, I CAN'T drive it and not feel it. It is worse when the air conditioning is on. I hate to drive my car, and now I can't drive with the air on. I lift the hood, and I can "see" the engine hesitating - funny, I didn't need a computer to tell me that. Now I have to find a 3rd day to drive to Valdese.

06/02/2018 Category: Service
Unresolved
I can't give an honest review until my situation is resolved. Making me happy will depend on you.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/04/2018

Larry,

Please give us a call at 828-874-2161 so we can help resolve your situation.

DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/15/2018

Larry,

I would like to thank you for taken the time to talk with me today about your vehicle. As we agreed please contact me and I will arrange a loaner vehicle for you and your wife so we can address your concerns. Thank you again and I will see you soon.

Robert M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
The people.
My problem with coming to a dealer is the cost. I had three lights on my console that would not go off. The one for traction in rain, for a steep hill and the ABS light. I understand something in the wheel housing that communicates to the system was sending bad communication and had to be replaced. The cost of parts and labor were almost $700. That is crazy. I have problems with a vehicle that would need that in less than 80,000 miles but more so the cost of that problem. Do not put a system in as an extra benefit that would cost that if it has problems. That amount of money is for the average person two weeks of worth. Most of us on a budget cannot afford that. While I might recommend the dealer based on professional workers and service, I would not based on cost. Nor would I recommend a Hyundai based on that type problem and cost.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Sorry we did not meet your expectations.

2001 Hyundai Xg300
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Good friendly environment and transportation provided if need be.
I would appreciate knowing if parts are not in rather than having to make numerous trips.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you so much for that feedback. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Robert G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Dropping off taking all day instead 2-3 hours
Paid well more than explained and took all day instead of 2-3 hours like told time to complete service never dropping off car again seems like they make you pay more and wait longer
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/09/2018

Robert,

Thank you so much for your time and business. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. We will look into your comments and will be in touch.  Agaain thank you.

James H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Tell me what to expect.
This is Bull.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/30/2018

James,

Thank you for your feedback.  We are sorry you are experiencing issues with your memory seats/mirrors.  As we discussed we did call our tech line to verify our diagonose to make sure we use all infomation possible to help solve your concern at time of visit and make sure we did not miss anything to fix your concern.   Any questions please give me call or email.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/10/2018

James,

Thank you for taking my call yesterday. If you do anything please call me directly at 828-874-2161.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
03/26/2018 Category: Service
B
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/27/2018

Thank You so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. When you are ready to get them tires please let us know. We will beat anyone price!!

03/18/2018 Category: Service
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. Please let us know how we can improve to reach our goal of 5 stars. Please give me a call at 828-874-2161 or reply to this response. Again thank you for time and business.

Lincolnton, NC
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Aggravated
See previous notes
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry we did not reach expectations last visit. We will look into your matter and be in touch with you.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you for your time yesterday. If you ever need anything please contact me directly!!  Again thank you so much!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Satisfied
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/17/2018

Thank you so much for your time and business. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately we did not reach our goal of 5 stars. Please let me know what we could of done better to reach our goal.  Again thank you so much for your feedback!

Misty H.
01/05/2018 Category: Service
The people who work in the service department
All in all rude, they think women are stupid, they could careless about what you say, they want listen to the customer, they butt in when your explaining the problem,
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/06/2018

Misty,

Thank you for your feedback. Please give me a call at your convience so we can discuss your concerns. Please! Sorry for any inconvience.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/11/2018

Misty,

Please give me a call!!!!!

Deep Gap, NC
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2017 Category: Service
Cost for minor repairs
The work was done as expected, but feel like the charges were excessive for minor work.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into your comments and make sure we are doing everything we can for you. Again thank you for your business.

10/26/2017 Category: Service
Buy your car here, but service it elsewhere
The sales force is super. I'm not that thrilled with the service department.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/27/2017

To whom it may concern,

Sorry we did not reach your expectations. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 828-874-2161 or jstuebe@parmaountauto.com  would love to talk and see how we could fix your concerns! Thank you so much for your feedback!