Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

ZF
Zackary F.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
lengthy visit
Takes way too long to do anything.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/18/2020

Zackery,
         I am reaching out to you today to appologize for how long your service visit had taken while you where in. Please reach out to me when you have time so we can talk so I may take care of the issue's that you spoke of. Thank you for your feed back without it I would not be able to correct some of the faults that we have in the service. Look forward to hearing from you and have a Happy New Year.

10/25/2019 Category: Service
Awful wait time
Don’t expect to get in and out with an appointment. Waited over 2 hrs fir oil change and inspection. Awful!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/28/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the extended wait time that you had while you were here. If you have time I would like to speak with you about your visit, you can contact me at 828-320-9782 and thank you again.

Connelly Springs, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Flashing tire sensor light issue
Was pleased that after months of returned trips to the service department. The dealership stepped up and gave me a rental while they addressed the issue of “Flashing tire Light sensor. They started by replacing one rear tire sensor. When service department took car out for a test drive for 15 + miles the dash light came on. Reading, “ Flashing light” on dash that a tire sensor was detecting and issue with tire. So the other rear tire sensor was replaced. After two tire sensors were replaced the tire sensor light stopped coming on after driving 15 + miles. I was pleased to finally get the issue addressed and resolved. I would love to send a special thanks out first to Mr.Taylor..he stepped up and asked me Every time I came in to the service bay “ Can I Help You”? No Matter How upset I was. Thank you David for reaching out to me by phone and email asking me to give Paramount service department another chance to make things right. Advice , Please take the time to lesson to customers. Their are some good , God loving people out there that just want to be heard and issues addressed.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Tire sensor flashing and safety latch bad
Unreal on getting someone to address the problems on repair issues.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/05/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at paramount Hyundai. I have reached out and left a message so we can talk about the issue you are having with your TPMS light and I would like to help in anyway I can, so if you have time please call and I will do anything I can to help. Thank you.

DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/20/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
   I would like to thank you for taking the time to rescore your last visit with us at Paramount Hyundai. I am very glad to hear that we could assist you with your TPMS concern. Please feel free to reach out to Andy or myself with any future concerns or needs and thank you again.

Crossville, TN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Concerned about their costumers
They go above and beyond with care and concern for their costumers. From the friendly service department to the care and concern of the service manager they actually care about you and the job they do for you

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Waiting longer and longer
Told me one hour for oil change 40 minutes later another man said I don't know why they told you that it will be another hour on top of the 40 minutes you already waited before they could start on it . So I had to leave and come back the next day and it still took over an hour to get my oil change. And I live 58 miles round-trip from my house and had to make 2 trips.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the way you where treated and for how many times you had to drive back. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me so we can do better in the future with out your feedback we can not make things better. Look forward to meeting with you and have a Happy Holiday.

Stony Point, NC
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied with the service
Mechanic needs to fix the issues
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/29/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
          I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us. I am very sorry that you are still having the light flash on the dash. I have left a message on your phone so we can make time to look at your vehicle again. Please contact me and we can make an appointment and make sure we have a loaner for you to drive. Thank you again.

James C.
Valdese, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Friendly ,helpful ,upstanding, works hard on my car problems to get it back to me,

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Better off fixing it yourself
Shitty service and messed my motor up
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/12/2018

James,
     I am reaching out to you today to appologize for your recent service visit. If there is anything we can do in the future while we are waiting on your new engine to arrive please reach out to myself or Terry so that we can handle it in a short and professional manner.

Karen B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
New auto parts should be available for the vehicles you sell!
Paramount Valdese should not discriminate against borrowers with disability income.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/14/2018

Karen,
  I am very sorry for what you have been going through with your new Hyundai Tucson. Please contact me if there is anything i can do to help in the future to help make your Hyundai experience better then it has been.

Claude W.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
oil change
over 1 hour for just an oil change to long
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/29/2018

Claude,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I see we did an oil change and nc state inspection. Sorry we did not reach expectations. Please give me a call at 828-874-2161.

SY
Suddreth Y.
Granite Falls, NC
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Same problem
Car isn't fixed
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/01/2018

Mr. Younce,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you are still experience your concerns. As we speak on the phone, We will see the vehicle on Saturday and we will get it check out. If something changes please give me a call/email and Ill address it right away. Thank you so much for your time and business.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/05/2018

Mr. Suddreth,

We missed you on Saturday to recheck your vehicle.  Would you like to reschedule your appointment so we can see what is going on with your vehicle?? If you have any other questions please let me know. Thank You!

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/13/2018

Mr. Suddreth,

Just checking in and seeing how the vehicle is doing for you?

Connelly Springs, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Extreme pricing. Long wait. Milked for money.
My wait time was more than 4 hours. JT was very cut and dry like I was wasting his time. Parts of my car were checked that I expressly said NOT to check. Wanted more and more money checking parts that I had recently changed, saying they were in need of repair. Second opinion showed this to be false. These garage workers are paid per car that shows up, so be aware that they will try to get the most money out of you and "replace" everything they can. The price of the replacement tire was more than twice of what I paid for it elsewhere less than 6 months ago (including labor charge). I wouldn't take my tricycle to this establishment, let alone my car or truck from now on. Go somewhere else.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/18/2017

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value your time and business. We are reviewing this infomation at this time. Again thank you so much for your time.

09/05/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service manager. Quick to respond and help

09/05/2017 Category: Service
Poor service department
Would not recommend
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apology we did not reach your expectations.  We are looking into the matter and will reach out to you shortly.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you for your time the other day! We really appreciate your time and business. If you have any other concerns/questions please let me know.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Service department found a lot of expensive repairs.
Service department mysteriously found $4000 in repairs, however my car was serviced and checked out 3000 miles before and nothing was found.

07/17/2017 Category: Service
I already told you
I already answered this
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/17/2017

Thank You for your feedback. I appreciate your time and business. I will look into your concerns and follow-up with you. In meantime if you have any more questions or concern please let me know. Again thank you for your time.

EA
Elizabeth A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Service department explained why it took so long. They apologized.

06/09/2017 Category: Service
Service dept was disappointing. 1st time this has happened to me.
Car was taken in for service and state inspection. The appointment was for 10:00. I had to have new tires.. I had let them know I had to leave by 12:30. I was told it should be ready by 11 or 11:15. At 11:45 I asked about my car and was told it would be ready in about 15 min. At 12:30 I checked again and was told they had just completed it, but had not done the inspection.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/09/2017

Elizabeth,

Sorry we did not meet your expectations.   Would love to discuss this more with you.  I'll gave you a call on Monday.  Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Marion, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/01/2017 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Do not recommend.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you for your feeback. I am sorry for your experience.   I will be in touch regarding your vehicle shortly.

2014 Hyundai Accent
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Waste of $
Will not be returning.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 02/28/2017

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to talk to you about your visit. I am sorry we did not reach your expectations. Please gave me a call at your convenience at 828-874-2161.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/03/2017

I have tired to reach you via phone and email without any luck. Please give me a call at your convenience at 828-874-2161.