Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Bill M.
Nebo, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Unfriendly and unwelcome
No proper sign for Hyundai service. No greeted when drove up. Waited and finally had to approach somebody myself. No discussion on what the recall would do to improve performance of vehicle. Overall poor communication and unfriendly service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/20/2019

Bill,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, I would also like to appologize for the bad experience that you had while you visited our dealership. I have spoke with management about the concern's you have about how to locate the service department for the Hyundai brand and also about the wait time in the drive.
We will be working on was to correct what you have brought to our attention and thank you again.

SR
Sallie R.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Scammed
Overcharged and way too many extra fees when I was told it was just tax added to my coupon. Tried to tell me my tire was not able to be patched and a new tire would almost cost $200.00
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/05/2019

Sallie,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson service with us at Paramount Hyundai, and also would like to appologize for how your past experience went while you were here with us. I will be reaching out to you to try and explain why would not repair your tire and some of your other concern's. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

Valdese, NC
12/19/2018 Category: Service
need's improvement
everyone was very friendly but I feel they drastically overcharge for service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/20/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I have tried to reach out to you and talk about your recent visit. Please reach out to me when you have a minute to talk. Thank you again.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Dealership was late opening
Dealership opened at 9am
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/26/2018

Dear Valued Customer.
      I would like to appologize for the inconvenience that you had to experience when you arrived for your last visit. Please contact me so I may speak with you on this concern. Thank you and I hope to speak with you soon.

Joanne H.
Morganton, NC
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Service took more than twice as long as quoted. Very bad for a first time visit to this dealer.
The service agent didn't know what the warranty was on the completed job.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/22/2018

Joanne,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra repaired with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the inconvenience that you went through while you where here. I tried to reach out to you today so we can talk about it, your feed back is very important to me and my service department. I will try again tomorrow. Thank you again and i look forward to speaking with you.

Mack M.
Connelly Springs, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Time consuming
When I arrived the parking lot was full. Had to drive around parked cars and trucks to get to the service department. When I arrived There was only one person working. I know it was 10 minutes before lunch time was over. But you would think there lunch times would be altered to acomadate people that are trying to get a simple oil change done on there lunch time. One lady had been waiting for 2 hours for a oil change. Unreal!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/11/2018

Mack,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us. I would also like to appologize for the service you recieved in my service department, your feed back is very important to me so I can make the necessary changes so your next visit will be performed quicker and easier. Thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Will never go back!
The first person that greeted me became a jerk after I told him that I was suppose to ask for specifically.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/07/2017

Thank you for feedback. Sorry for the inconvience. Thank you for your time the other day discussing this as well. We really appreciate your time and business.

SJ
Steve J.
Connelly Springs, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Redeemed
Greeted as soon as I arrived in the service area and the service staff promptly rode with me to see the issue I was having with the sensors on the bumper of my car. I had to leave the car for repair and was unable to reach my husband to take me to work. The service associate offered their shuttle service and the gentleman they have driving the shuttle vehicle was great! He actually made the whole experience worthwhile and started my day on a good note! They kept the car for a couple of days but updated us each day and replaced the problem sensor(s). When I arrived to pick up the vehicle I was greeted promptly and was on my way in a short period of time. I was very pleased with the customer service in both service and sales and hope to continue our relationship with this dealership.

07/04/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/05/2017

Steve,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. At this time we are reviewing your review and will be in touch shortly. In the meantime if you have any questions/concerns please give me a call.  Again thank you so much for your time!

Misty H.
Valdese, NC
The people and service
They don't listen or finish their job, they never take anything serious when you say something is wrong, they could care less
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/03/2017

Misty,

Looks like I missed you during your visit Friday.  I will call and reach out to you today.  Thank you.

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/10/2017

Misty,

Please gave me a call at your convience at 828-874-2161.

Great response
Jason contacted me immediately and fixed all the issues! Detailed my car and filled up my gas tank!

Engine Recall
Took 3 months and got a filthy car back after it sat in the lot under trees for 3 months
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for your inconvience. Please give me a call and we can discuss more in detail.

AL
Arnell L.
Hildebran, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Quick action
After I completed the survey voicing my concerns, within five minutes the service manager called me with an action plan! That's customer service!!

04/24/2017 Category: Service
Not hAppy
Not happy with the car and no one is willing to help!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/24/2017

Arnell,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your concern, I will reach out to you shortly to see how we can fix this for you.

CJ
Cynthia J.
Rutherford College, NC
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Conveience, Friendly and helpful staff. Repairs and service dome in a timely matter!
I have been very sick and I retract my statement on the m2st about not being happy with my tirs. i wa on heavy pain killer and i do not remember typing such a rude and nasty comment. The tire are great!

10/21/2016 Category: Service
I did not get my requested tires
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/24/2016

Cynthia,

I am unable to reach you via phone with phone numbers in our system. Could you plesae reach out to me at youe convience so we can address this matter for you. Again thank you for your time and business and will address this for you right away.

828-874-2161

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/26/2016

Cynthia,

Jon and I have yet to reach you via phone or email. Please call us right away so we can take care of your concern!

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/26/2016

Cynthia,

Thank you for the email. I am glad you are happy with your tires. If you have any issue please let us know. Again thank you for your time and business.

Deborah P.
Connellys Springs, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2016 Category: Service
I go there because it's very close to where I live
We had a great purchasing experience and up until last week, a good experience with service
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/12/2016

Deborah,

Thank you for your feedback. We are reviewing the infomation you provided and will be in touch with you shortly. Again thank you your time and business.  We will be in touch soon!

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/19/2016

Deborah,

Thank you for taking time to talk to me during your day the other day.  Please call me at your convience and we will take care of your concerns! Talk to you soon!

Marilyn S.
Newton, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Waiting
Can't believe a vehicle doesn't have a seatbelt warning by design
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/06/2016

Marilyn,

I am sorry about your visit and that no one has gotten back with you. I am looking into your concerns and will get back to you by Monday.   Thank you for your feedback!

MN
MARK N.
Hudson, NC
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Dishoest
Asked for tire rotation while serviced.When the car was ready tire rotation wasn't listed as being performed, I asked them before I left and they said yes the had been rotated. I had marked the front wheel and it hadn't been touched. So I rotated them myself. Don't like being lied to.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/28/2015

Mark,

Sorry for the miscommunication and any issues we caused you.  I tried reaching you and left you a voicemail. Please call me at your conveinece so I can solve this concern for you.

P-828-874-2161 ext. 254

Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/04/2015

Mark,

Unfortunalty I have still have not reach you. Please call me at 828-874-2161.

Thanks

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
Morganton, NC
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2014 Category: Service
no respect
not very friendly after service . becauce it was a recall . service call.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/01/2014

Christopher,

Sorry to hear about your service visit. I would love to talk to you about this in more detailed at your convenience. Please contact me at anytime. Again sorry to hear about your visit.

Thanks