Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Hudson, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance Service
Service advisor was pleasant and efficient. Service was performed in a timely manner.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/17/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to our service staff or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

CD
Clifford D.
Hickory, NC
06/14/2020 Category: Service
The staff an mechanics excellent
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/15/2020

Clifford,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

06/08/2020 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/09/2020

Dear valued customer,
           I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GL
Gary L.
Crossville, TN
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Great people to work with in service department
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/06/2020

Gary,

HP
Harry P.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2020 Category: Service
always polite and helpful
This place has always given me great service. They are always polite and helpful and I have no complaits with the dealership. I know that times are tough now with virus going on, but I felt a little uncomfortable waiting for my car to be serviced. I made my appointment at 8.30 in the morning hopeing not to having to be around a lot of people. I felt there was just to many people waiting and chairs were not six feet apart. I know this is something you cannot help. Other than this I felt every thing was great. Thank You.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 06/05/2020

Harry,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach Cynthia or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Karen M.
Trade, TN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Courteous, knowledgeable staff. Clean environment. In and out as scheduled.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/25/2020

Karen,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly
Always friendly and they take care of my needs

Dear valued customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to service staff or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

John W.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
No pressure
No pressure car needs this it needs that just to the point service even had them check a tire for me that has been losing air had nail in it they fixed it no charge

John,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

05/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly and polite staff. Helpful and service did not take long.

EA
Elizabeth A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Prompt
They were prompt and kept me informed.

Elizabeth,

Andrew S.
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Warranty Work
I had a problem with my engine and I took it to the dealership. They assessed the issue and contacted corporate to make sure it was covered under the warranty. About a week later I got my car back with a new engine. Couldn’t of asked for better service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/06/2020

Andrew,

Krista S.
Nebo, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2020 Category: Service
I like the location
Good service. Just needs tweaking on the complimentarynservicempart
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/05/2020

Krista,

BR
Bob R.
Old Fort, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Service done right
Dealership was friendly and helpful. Took longer than expected but is understandable in the current environment.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 05/05/2020

Bob,

LG
Larry G.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer!
My family are enjoying our second Hyundai of Valdese NC purchase. I’ve been amazed at the dependability of our 2012 Sante Fe and our 2019 Kona. The personnel at Valdese Hyundai are always following up to ensure any questions are answered. The service department offers a very short wait an service with a smile. Thanks folks!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/30/2020

Larry,

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/25/2020 Category: Service
oil change
everyone was friendly and helpful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/28/2020

Johnny,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.