Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Lincolnton, NC
12/13/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
excellent customer service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/13/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Scheduled an appointment to have oil changed and tires rotated. Also had filters changed. I was shown respect and everyone was gracious to offer drinks, etc while I waited. I was also shown the filters and asked if I wanted them replaced.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/11/2019

Johnny,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

KH
Kimblie H.
2019 Hyundai Accent
12/09/2019 Category: Service
LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP
FROM THE TIME I PURCHASE MY VEHICLE I HAVE BEEN TREATED NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT. MY DEALER (CJ) WAS EXCELLENT AND THEN WHEN I CAME TO HAVE MY CAR SERVICE I FELT LIKE I WAS IN AN COMMERCIAL EVERYONE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND OUTGOING. SERVICE EXCELLENT AS WELL AS TIME SPENT THERE WHILE THE COMPLETED MY SERVICE.

THANKS PARAMOUNT HYUNDAI OF VALDESE
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/09/2019

Kimblie,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

NH
Nina H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Fast and friendly service - as always. Top notch service department.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/30/2019

Nina,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Tanner or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TF
Troy F.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service on suv
I arrived at appointed time .Service rep had my info.Went over serviced needed.Was shown to wating room.Service was compleated in time frame.I left with a smile.Good over visit

Troy,

RD
Rickey D.
Granite Falls, NC
Hyundai Tucson Service
Have been to Paramount Hyundai of Valdese NC numerous times to have my vehicle serviced. They have provided me with excellent courteous service on every occasion & I highly recommend them to everyone. Great knowledgeable people make the difference to do any job right the first time. Thanks Paramount of Valdese!

Rickey,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jerry S.
Drexel, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
always greeted with a warm welcome. always asked what i want done and no pressure to sell me anything more than i asked.

Jerry,

Monty L.
Arden, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2019 Category: Service
First time there
Needed an oil change for my Sante Fe. I was working in Valdese and decided to see if I could stop in and get service. They were very welcoming and were glad to fit me in. Something that wouldn’t happen in Asheville or Hendersonville. I will make it a point to get all my oil changes done there in Valdese

Monty,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

DF
Daniel F.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Great care at a fair price!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/11/2019

Daniel,
       I would like to thank you for coming in having and your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out toTerry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Becky M.
Marion, NC
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
It took 2 tries but they got it fixed.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/11/2019

Becky,

FC
Forest C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Brent Buff and team did a great job.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/07/2019

Forest,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GH
Gary H.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great associates and competent service writers make for a great service visit.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/06/2019

Gary,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe service with the Paramount Family. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
11/02/2019 Category: Service
always friendly and helpful
treated as I am the most important person and given expert information regarding my vehicle. Always friendly and helpful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/04/2019

Johnny,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

KH
Kathleen H.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait
I had to wait 3.5 hours, which was basically my whole afternoon. My 1:00 appont.ent should have been done by 3:00. The staff is friendly. The waiting room is as expected. U comfortable chairs and never ending HGTV at too loud a volume. I wasn't the only one who thought so.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/28/2019

Kathleen,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you for spending time with me today so we could go over your past visit and i look forward to doing business with you and your husband in the future. Please contact me when you are ready for your next appointment and i will take care of everything we talked about. Thank you again.

Lenoir, NC
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Awful wait time
Don’t expect to get in and out with an appointment. Waited over 2 hrs fir oil change and inspection. Awful!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 10/28/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the extended wait time that you had while you were here. If you have time I would like to speak with you about your visit, you can contact me at 828-320-9782 and thank you again.