Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

MT
Mckenzie T.
Valdese, NC
2020 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional!
Paramount hyundai of Valdese is professional, friendly and time efficient!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/18/2020

Mckenzie,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

ZF
Zackary F.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
lengthy visit
Takes way too long to do anything.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/18/2020

Zackery,
         I am reaching out to you today to appologize for how long your service visit had taken while you where in. Please reach out to me when you have time so we can talk so I may take care of the issue's that you spoke of. Thank you for your feed back without it I would not be able to correct some of the faults that we have in the service. Look forward to hearing from you and have a Happy New Year.

Kris S.
Nebo, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Kris Schum
Thanks for all of your help with servicing my car!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/08/2020

Kris,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

Hudson, NC
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Car Maintenance
Paramount Hyundai has performed all the maintenance on my vehicle since I purchased it in 2009. My car now has 110,000 miles on it and still performing well.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/01/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
          I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

RY
Ron Y.
Winston Salem, NC
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is outstanding
Andy Courtney and all the people at Paramount make one feel welcome and comfortable as the work gets done in a timely manner. They check everything thoroughly so I know I am safe back out on the road.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/01/2020

Ron,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

DT
David T.
Hudson, NC
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Great !!! Service !!! Great people !!!
The only place i get my hyundai's serviced !!!! GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE !!!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/18/2019

David,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Timothy S.
Spruce Pine, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The service and parts center of this dealership gets 5-stars from these customers!
They took in our Hyundai and not only programmed our key but fixed any of the recalls on it while they had it.
They were friendly, quick and efficient.
We plan to take our Hyundai for our service needs.
5-stars to the employees in the Service and Parts Dept of Paramount Hyundai of Valdese, thank you!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/13/2019

Timothy,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lincolnton, NC
12/13/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
excellent customer service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/13/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Scheduled an appointment to have oil changed and tires rotated. Also had filters changed. I was shown respect and everyone was gracious to offer drinks, etc while I waited. I was also shown the filters and asked if I wanted them replaced.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/11/2019

Johnny,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

KH
Kimblie H.
2019 Hyundai Accent
12/09/2019 Category: Service
LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP
FROM THE TIME I PURCHASE MY VEHICLE I HAVE BEEN TREATED NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT. MY DEALER (CJ) WAS EXCELLENT AND THEN WHEN I CAME TO HAVE MY CAR SERVICE I FELT LIKE I WAS IN AN COMMERCIAL EVERYONE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND OUTGOING. SERVICE EXCELLENT AS WELL AS TIME SPENT THERE WHILE THE COMPLETED MY SERVICE.

THANKS PARAMOUNT HYUNDAI OF VALDESE
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/09/2019

Kimblie,

NH
Nina H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Fast and friendly service - as always. Top notch service department.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/30/2019

Nina,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Tanner or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TF
Troy F.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service on suv
I arrived at appointed time .Service rep had my info.Went over serviced needed.Was shown to wating room.Service was compleated in time frame.I left with a smile.Good over visit

Troy,

RD
Rickey D.
Granite Falls, NC
Hyundai Tucson Service
Have been to Paramount Hyundai of Valdese NC numerous times to have my vehicle serviced. They have provided me with excellent courteous service on every occasion & I highly recommend them to everyone. Great knowledgeable people make the difference to do any job right the first time. Thanks Paramount of Valdese!

Rickey,

Jerry S.
Drexel, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
always greeted with a warm welcome. always asked what i want done and no pressure to sell me anything more than i asked.

Jerry,

Monty L.
Arden, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2019 Category: Service
First time there
Needed an oil change for my Sante Fe. I was working in Valdese and decided to see if I could stop in and get service. They were very welcoming and were glad to fit me in. Something that wouldn’t happen in Asheville or Hendersonville. I will make it a point to get all my oil changes done there in Valdese

Monty,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.