Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

GL

Andy M.
Connelly Springs, NC
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/22/2019 Category: Service
the great service department.
the friendly people and the great service that you get there.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/22/2019

Andy,
           I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Meredith G.
Stuart, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service always treated more than fair. Travel takes me to Paromount while on vacation. Prices right! Service ma extremely pleasant went above and beyond for us
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/20/2019

Meredith,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

SK
Scott K.
Pataskala, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Needed motor replacement on vacation from Ohio they took me to get a rental fixed it in a timely manner and we're helpful with updates.

Scott,
       I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your vehicle while you were on vacation. Please reach out to Andy or myself if there is anything we can do in the future if you are passing buy again. Thank you again.

Lenoir, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Price
Got an oil change, tire rotation and an all points check for 50 bucks. Was in and out in under an hour.

Dear valued customer,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again

CO
Chris O.
Connelly Springs, NC
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Cost way less than Chicago!!!

Chris,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Marion, NC

Valdese, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/09/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Everyone is friendly and very helpful. Keeps us posted on what is happening.

Johnny,

AJ
Aimee J.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/08/2019 Category: Service
I dropped my car off for an oil change and came back with it finished up. Staff is always friendly and provide excellent customer service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/08/2019

Aimee,

NH
Nina H.
Morganton, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
As I have come to expect, service at Paramount Hyundai of Valdese is excellent. I have never had an issue with the Service Department. JC Childers is an outstanding service manager, who truly cares about the customer and the service they receive. Everyone you encounter is friendly and courteous. I would never consider taking my Hyundai to any other service department.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/02/2019

Nina,

JE
James E.
Morganton, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa-fe
Salesman was a good person but the detailing on the car was not up to expected level.
However we were promised would be done again.
Waiting for appointment to have it done.
Over all a good experience
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/31/2019

James,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lincolnton, NC
07/27/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/27/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with the Paramount family, Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again

GP
George P.
Vale, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment And recall work.
Work was done in a timely manner.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/27/2019

DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/26/2019

Devereaux L.
Banner Elk, NC
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Service department is excellent, and is always responsive to my needs, and accomplished the task needed.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/23/2019

Devereaux,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

PF
Patricia F.
Vale, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Time was great.
I got my car in for the first old change. I leave not knowing how long I would be . They call me in such short time that my car was ready for pick up. That is the way I like things done
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/23/2019

Patricia,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lenoir, NC

Elizabeth H.
Valdese, NC
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Listen to your customers
A true customer service driven business is hard to find. Next time you ask for something, get it in writing before you leave! Take a few extra minutes to go over your vehicle before leaving the parking lot. You’ll regret it later.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/11/2019

Elizabeth,
   I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me today so we could go over what is going on with your Sonata. I have made arrangements with the bodyshop to make the repairs on the roof of your vehicle and will have a loaner vehicle available when you arrive. If there is anything else you may need or changes need to be made please reach out to me and will do whatever needs to be done. Thank you.

CR
Charlotte R.
Marion, NC
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Polite
JC was very polite and explained what needed to be done to my car without any pressure. I will start coming here for all my future service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 07/03/2019

Charlotte,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.