Overall Rating 4.3235329/5Overall Rating 4.3235329/5Overall Rating 4.3235329/5Overall Rating 4.3235329/5rating 4.3235329
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

Robert M.

WJ
William J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good service. A little longer than I thought
Good service and clean facility. Friendly service desk.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I do apologize that your service took longer than expected. Cruiser's does a great job on car wash! So glad you were able to experience that!

Michael B.
Southport, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mike Blau
The staff was responsive, knowlegeable and friendly
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your continued patronage!

Brandon S.
Service Department
Chris Deen is a true professional. He explained everything to me and gave me paperwork for future reference.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for taking our survey! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience here at Parkway Hyundai and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

GS
Gerald S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Always done right.
Service repair is done on time and advised if any additional routine maintenance needs to be done.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

KG
Kimberly G.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
10/18/2018 Category: Service
not sure what this means.
Always very helpful and professional.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate having you as a customer!

GM
Glenn M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
ALWAYS receive excellent service at Parkway and Chris Deen is the best at explaining what needs to be done, if in addition to original appointment need, and what the costs involved are.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time!

KT
Kevin T.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I will never have my car serviced anywhere else, or purchase a vehicle from any other dealership. Great sales and service staff.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for your praises! We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Kenneth B.
Rocky Point, NC
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people. Good service.
Always get friendly fast service at Parkway.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

10/16/2018 Category: Service
From starting with Josh and picking vehicle up after hours, everything was great. I've always had great service when I come in for service. Greatly appreciated.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your business!

Not right now.
Not right now.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback! Our service manager is looking into this and will follow up with you. We appreciate your business!

WL
William L.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Attitude of the service team
Chris was awesome followed up on the status of my claim with Geico and Kept me informed at all times...
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are so happy to have you as our customer and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Alina B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The Service Department is professional.
The dealership is well organized, friendly, and professional.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the friendly review! We appreciate your business!

Daniel P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Parkway makes service visits pleasurable which is very atypical for customers that are used to be hustled by other dealers. Hyundai's Service Manager always takes care of you needs, as well as Mr Don Lathem who owns the dealership.
Great service, no debating over what needs to do be done. Just honest great folks to deal with. I always ask for Chris Dean. I do not worry about the service that is needed because i trust Chis Dean. GREAT DEALERSHIP --- From a patron who has used 5 decades of dealership. I like Parkway so much, i do not even mind eating for the service to be provided, and I do have a plan that gives me loaner car when mine is being serviced.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for that wonderful review! We are so happy to have you as a repeat customer and always look forward to seeing you at your service visits!

BW
Benjamin W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Ben W
Chris is great to work with.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the positive survey! We appreciate your business!

LR
Lydia R.
Shallotte, NC
Happy Customer
I love the coffee and the waiting area. The service people are always so friendly and I have never waited more than a hour for my car. I love the fact that they are open on Saturdays for service.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking our survey and leaving such positive feedback! We appreciate your business!

GV
Gintaras V.
Nice people,good service
Friendly people quick service 🤗
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

CP
Craig P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
Service continues to be excellent over my years of ownership. Especially note worthy is my advisor Chris Deen
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We always appreciate your business!

HA
Henry A.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
KATY MILLS
Katy Mills is an asset for Parkway. Her pleasing personality eases your worries about having to bring your car in for unexpected maintenance. I take my hat off to you KATY MILLS, keep up the good work !

Rita Allen (matilda)
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! I will be sure to share it with Katy! We appreciate your business!

NW
Neil W.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service and personnel
I have been to your dealership a number of times and was super pleased with the service but this last time the young.man checking me in and out was super friendly and helpful. I don't know his name but he was.probably around 30 ( or less ) and we talked a bit about movies
If I still had my business I probably would have offered him a job!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for that great feedback and I will be sure to pass along to Josh! We appreciate your continued business!