Overall Rating 4.3611119/5Overall Rating 4.3611119/5Overall Rating 4.3611119/5Overall Rating 4.3611119/5rating 4.3611119
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

PH
Pauline H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Tire Change
Your location exceeded my expectations....efficiency and customer service was on point...

PB
Patricia B.
Rocky Point, NC
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Work
When we took the car in , we were given all the information about our warranty and how much we would be responcible for. Turns out it was about $20.00 less and a super easy fix.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Terry S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Enjoyable experience
Prompt service, always done right
first time and reasonable prices
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We appreciate your business!

HC
Harry C.
Southport, NC
2004 Hyundai Xg350
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service dept too optimistic regarding time estimates.
I have recommended Parkway Hyundai to several friends, one of whom has bought two cars.

GR
Georgina R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
First Oil Change
Everything went smoothly. Didn’t get a call when they finished but other than that, is was quick and painless!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback and choosing Parkway Hyundai for service!

WC
William C.
Hampstead, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Billc
Awesome service. Car wash after was just amazing
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your continued business throughout the years!

Jim K.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
It doesn't get any better
I've been servicing my Hyundai vehicles at Parkway for over 10 years and they excel at all their claims. When I sell my cars they command a premium price because they're dealer-owner serviced, a discriminating buyer understands that value.

Thank you Josh and crew!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the great testimonial! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for all of your car care needs!

CG
Cathleen G.
Customer service
The service itself from the start of it making an appt to the end picking up your vehicle
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We love making our customer's car service as easy as possible for them. We appreciate your business.

BC
Barbara C.
My Experience
The people and the service received!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking our survey and the leaving feedback! Customer satisfaction is so important to us. We appreciate your business!

GT
Gary T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, effient staff. Quality work.
I like the way I am treated from everyone there. The service work is excellent and timely.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! Friendly, efficient service with a smile is what you get every time you come to Parkway Hyundai! We appreciate your business!

Joseph G.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Competitive pricing
Work performed met expectations.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for leaving feedback with us! We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to seeing you the next time!

PS
Peggy S.
Friendly
Good place for service
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking our survey and leaving your feedback! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for service!

CP
Carol P.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Cp
The area is clean and well kept and the staff is knowledgeable, Friendly & helpful
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the helpful feedback! We are so happy to have you as our customer and appreciate your business!

Daniel P.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy, convient, trustworthy & knowledgeable Service.
Chris Deen is totally knowledgeable about my car, and it is great to have someone you can trust when dealing with a nice car as I have. It's easy to follow his lead regarding what is needed, and not needed. Best relationship I've ever had with a Service Professional as Chris Deen is over the 5 decades I've dealt with car repairs and/or maintenance. I used to hate to go into and deal with Service Managers. Once Don Lathem took over the dealership, that all changed.

Also, it is very easy to just use the shuttle. I've got medical disabilities, but I've decided that the shuttle is easier than the loaner car I can get with the service plan I have. Chris Deen just makes servicing my 2 Hyundai cars way easy for me.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the excellent and detailed review! We focus on customer satisfaction here at Parkway Hyundai. We appreciate your continued patronage throughout the years!

Mark P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is EXCELLENT!!!
Katy Mills (and Helen!) helped me tremendously! I really felt appreciated. Everything about the service experience was top notch! I did not expect to be treated so well. Your team is aces!
Thanks so much!
Mark Peterson
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the great review! Customer service with a smile is what you get here at Parkway Hyundai! We appreciate you choosing us for all of your car care needs!

TH
Thomas H.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I went to Parkway to to let them know I had sold my 2007 Sonata and replaced it with a 2017 Sonata. They told me the 2017 had a recall notice (minor). I made an appointment and and brought the car in. I was told how long the service would take and I was on my way in less than an hour. They gave me a coupon for a free car wash!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking our survey and the excellent review! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for service!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
The service team is extremely responsive and accommodating. I thought that we had a good rapport but now I wonder if I have been misled.
I am currently conflicted as your maintenance crew has either found a defect in my battery that Advanced Auto didn't find or I was asked to replace something that was not needed. I am hoping that it was not the latter.
BRETT L. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/07/2019

Hello,
I am aware of this situation. I was there when Katie tried to explain to you about your battery. She was just informing you of the battery test. The test is a free service we provide to our clients. It is her job to make you aware of potential problems with your car. The worst thing she could have done was to not let you know so that you could not have made an informed decision. She was not trying to mislead you because she showed you a copy of the battery test that was printed out.
My experience with the new style glass mat batteries that they don't usually give any notice before they fail.I don't know if your place has the capacity to check the new style batteries or not.
I would ask that you would consider you past experiences with Katy and how diligent she is to give excellent customer service. I hope you would consider taking the survey again to reflect this.

Next time, please ask for me if you need a further explanation. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Brett Lee

Jane M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Parkway hyundai
Always the best service!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Theodore B.
Oak Island, NC
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Good experience
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking our survey and leaving your feedback! We appreciate  your business!

GS
Gloria S.
Southport, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Normally very good and timely service
This was the first time we had to return for a problem after servicing. The service persons were very kind and helpful. When we returned for the problem to be corrected the female service agent apologized that we had to return. An apology means a lot. It means they accept responsibility and are sorry for the inconvenience.
She deserves extra credit for going out to look under my seats for a personal item and a gentleman from the sales area moved a chair so I could more comfortably wait. (The sofa seats are too low and soft for a person with back issues.
They were both very courteous and helpful.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your candid review! I am so sorry you were inconvenienced by returning to the shop for additional service. We know your time is valuable and I sincerely apologize. We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.