Overall Rating 4.3846151/5Overall Rating 4.3846151/5Overall Rating 4.3846151/5Overall Rating 4.3846151/5rating 4.3846151
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Bruce M.
Winnabow, NC
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always.
As usual, Parkway Hyundai did not disappoint. Their service is excellent and the staff is extremely friendly.

AH
Adrian H.
Hampstead, NC
07/18/2019 Category: Service
customer service was great. As soon as I walked through the door they knew who I was and was ready for me.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We value your business.

MY
Mike Y.
Ll
You are punctual
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/19/2019

Martin C.
Efficient But Inconvenient
I took my Sonata in for a recall software upgrade. I live far enough from this dealership that a prudent allowance for drive time alone is one hour round trip so I do not use them for routine maintenance (car is still in warranty), but I also faithfully respond to recalls, which require a dealer. The staff had already printed the work order when I arrived and the car was promptly serviced. My only quibble was the time it took, an hour-and-a-half compared to the one hour prediction. However, upon reflection, that one hour estimate came in the recall notice from Hyundai USA, not the dealership so the fault for the slight inconvenience lies with me since I long ago learned that if I wanted accurate, specific information about any process, I should ask the person actually doing the work not someone trying to persuade me to allow that process. Since I am retired a half-hour one way or the other hardly matters. Overall, the service department appears to be well run and competent.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback.

Deborah B.
Winnabow, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Ok
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business.

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Katy and the service team
Katy was very helpful and kept me informed of each step as Parkway was replacing the engine in my Sonata! Katy and her professionalism is the main reason I would Return to Parkway and recommend Parkway to my friends.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for the complimentary review. We appreciate your business.

TY
Thomas Y.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Convenience
The prices they quoted for tires and replacement of three filters was exceptionally high compared to other facilities.

SG
Sandra G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Appreciate the great service
Tim was excellent and we were pleased with the prompt service.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the great review. We value your business.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Experience
Staff was helpful and friendly

NW
Norman W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Why I Like Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington
My adviser is very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant. She is one of the reasons I continue to get my service there.
I have always had great service @ Parkway Hyundai and recommend them often. Also both of my daughters purchased cars @Parkway on my recommendations and have their auto service there.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We value your business.

FE
Frank E.
Small fixes
Chris Dean always fixes the small stuff.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

GR
Georgina R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great People
I’m always helped quickly and efficiently and given the best service.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Positive feedback from our customers is always appreciated. We value your business.

FT
Francine T.
Excellent worker
Chris in service is amazing!!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Terry S.
Request
Rather than provide a free car wash to the outside of the car, I would prefer paper floor mats and plastic on the seats during service instead. Last three times after service, I had to come come and clean mud and dirt of the carpets and door sill. Thank you for considering this change
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. Your feedback will help us improve in the future. We appreciate your business.

RI
Ronald I.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Wait
The only problem,was a long wait to get my inspection done.
The employees are very polite.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/15/2019

PO
Paul O.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Experience
Chris was honest and upfront and squeezed me in to get the car serviced. A job well done!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the great review. We value your business.

PB

Bethany D.
Hampstead, NC
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service Department
The people in the service department are very thorough and pleasant. The only thing that would make my visits better, is if my military discount was built into my profile. I’m uncomfortable asking for it every time. I would have trouble recommending a Hyundai to family or friends, due to the multiple door issues and exploding sun roof fiasco. I think it’s a bit ridiculous to not be able to open or close a door on a car that’s less than 5 years old. Two of the doors on my 2016 Tucson had faulty door parts and you could not get in or out of the car. $378 to fix one door.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership and it will also help us improve in the future. We value your business.

Johnny A.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great overall service
Outstanding service by Josh, was provided a shuttle ride while the car was in service and was kept up to date on the status of the service, would highly recommend!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the complimentary review. We appreciate your business.

SP
Sandi P.
Bolivia, NC
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent...
Katie was great to work with. The technicians provided important and valuable feedback. The loaner car was very much appreciated. I couldn’t ask for a better experience!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy that your experience here was a positive one. We appreciate your business.