Overall Rating 4.3235329/5Overall Rating 4.3235329/5Overall Rating 4.3235329/5Overall Rating 4.3235329/5rating 4.3235329
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882

Lilianne B.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
The best service always!!!
Thanks for keeping my car running great!!

WB
Good quick service

KG
Karen G.
Always an excellent experience
I just love everyone at Parkway. Always friendly. Always helpful. And most important always honest.

John D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Best Service in Wilmington
Katy is tops. She went over everything we needed to service when we dropped off our Genesis, called us later to let us know what was being completed and suggestions on anything else that needed to be addressed, then went over everything in detail when we picked up our car. The bill was almost identical to her original quote. Can't imagine taking our car anywhere else for service.

AA
Antonio A.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Very good prices and the best customer service.

TH
Tom H.
Atlantic Beach, SC
2013 Hyundai Equus
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Who in the h%#l decided to drop the Genesis line of autos, ? I am completely lost to under stand this move, driving from North Myrtle Beach SC is fine but if someone thinks I'm driving to Atlanta or Charleston their nuts. I guess I'm going to have to switch to another brand.
m
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I apologize for the inconvenience of no longer carrying the Genesis line here at Parkway Hyundai. Here is the number to Customer Service to get more information. 1-800-633-5151. We appreciate your business!

Clair B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/12/2018 Category: Service
As always the service was excellent!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Janice K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
This particular service they went above and beyond what was asked for.today recall I wasn't even aware of and replace the battery that apparently was bad which I also wasn't aware of. Very pleased with the thoroughness of the service
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! Customer satisfaction is what we are all about here at Parkway Hyundai! We appreciate your business!

Jim H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great people.
Great people. Great honest service. ....
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

CK
Cheryl K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Alarm malfunction
The dealership was trying their hardest to resolve the alarm issue.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I am so sorry that it took longer than expected to resolve the issue with your alarm but so glad we were able to accommodate you with a loaner vehicle. We appreciate your business and appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai!

CF
Cheryl F.
Carolina Beach, NC
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Car at Great Dealer
The staff at Parkway are great to work with. They are courteous and ready to help you the moment you walk in. They even told us a service was not needed yet instead of doing it anyway just to make more money.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Donald C.
Trustworthy service
Service is always performed per my requests and additional problems found are always discussed and service justified to my satisfaction before work is done. Completely satisfied.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate your business!

Oak Island, NC
Good work
Performed recall repair as expected.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy you chose Parkway Hyundai for your recall service!

CD
Chris D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Care
Have been a customer since moving to Wilmington a few years ago, and must say that every service visit has been the same high quality care. Courtesy, honesty and appreciation for my business have been displayed by every employee with whom I have come in contact.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your continued business!

LP
Linda P.
Southport, NC
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees. Kept updated on service. Dealership text and emails to remind me when service is due. And...a thank you text and e-mail after completion.
Great folk to deal with..from purchase of vehicle to continuing service! Can not ask for better dealership!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking our survey! We appreciate your business!

LI
Ladine I.
Ash, NC
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Employees are very nice!
Went in with my airbag light on they fixed the problem so now me & my daughter are safe & are enjoy ourself thank you!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai!

Janet S.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
necessary
need better attention to accuracy on paper work.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your very helpful feedback! I do apologize that our tech put in the wrong plate ID and you were inconvenienced! He has been coached on the importance of accuracy. We appreciate your business!

Joseph S.
Bolivia, NC
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Unbelievable experience
Customer service was exceptional I wish I knew her name but she was unbelievable
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for taking our survey! I will be sure to let Katy know about your review! We appreciate your business!

AH
Adrian H.
Hampstead, NC
12/06/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was awesome
As soon as i came through the door Josh welcomed me. I like that. He explained to me what they would me checking and doing to my vehicle. He gave me as estimated time of how long it would take to finish. I also loved that a complementary car wash was given for cruisers car wash. I think that is excellent idea.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
On the Ball
Service history reviewed by service writer, up-to-date on warranty and recall issues and all well communicated.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I apologize service took longer than expected. We appreciate your business!