Kweilin B.
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I am from out of state, but Parkway Hyundai treats me as if I have been a customer for the past 50 years. They gave me pertinent information about my car, but I did not feel pressured. It is nice to feel informed about my vehicle and the service being provided. Katy, my service advisor was extremely helpful. I had an overall great experience!

BC
Barbara C.
Leland, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Very quick and professional service
My visit today was the best yet!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

AG
Alan G.
Hampstead, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Never Buy a Hyundai
I only gave a five-star rating for the good service Helen Connelly at Parkway. I also have no complaints with the Parkway dealership itself. However, Hyundai America does not back their products and I do not recommend that anyone buy a Hyundai-ever. Hyundai gets a 0 star from me. So let the buyer beware. I have a Genes--Hyundai's top of the line vehicle. I've had transmission problems prior to the 100K warranty and Hyundai America and the dealership where I previously lived pushed off my problem until after my 100K warranty expired. Now that I am just over the warranty mileage, Parkway properly diagnosed my problem and said that I need a new transmission at $6400. AMAZING! Parkway pleaded my case to Hyundai America twice, but the mother ship refused to help me. On top of this, Hyundai even acknowledges that they have transmission problems with their Technical Service Bulletin 12-AT-011. So it just stands to reason, if this is how Hyundai treats their Genesis customers, what will they do to their Sonata, Elantra, and other customers who didn't buy their premier car? There are too many other good choices out there--Toyota, Nissan, Honda . . . please look past any little "extras" Hyundai may offer for the same money. It's a hollow product with no backing from Hyundai America. Spend your hard-earned dollars elsewhere.
BL
BRETT L., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 06/01/2021

Hello,
Thanks for the great survey. Sorry Hyundai let you down. I know Helen worked diligently to try to get this covered for you.

Michael H.
Oak Island, NC
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Above and beyond
2016 sonata sport with 106000 miles. Started burning oil at 92k miles. Did what was recommended. Still burning oil. Now the car is out of warranty. They could have said not there problem. Service rep said if I could wait a little that she would contact someone higher up ( I forget who) but that Hyundai might pick up the cost to determine what is going on and fix it. After a couple of hours the news was good. Hyundai would cover to cost to inspect the engine and start a oil consumption test. I don’t know the results since I’m in the middle of the test but for them to even be testing is more than any manufacture I’ve ever dealt with would have done.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for all of your car care needs!

Connie M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Great service staff
Great staff, fast and efficient
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/29/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars. Friendly, efficient is what you get when you come to Parkway Hyundai!

PG
Peter G.
Whiteville, NC
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
I have owned 4 Hyundai’s. Bought the last two from Parkway. Staff has been fantastic and very straightforward. When I am ready to purchase another vehicle I will be going back there.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for all of your car care needs!

David C.
Leland, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Great effort. Problem with idle stop remains.
Idle stop does not work even with new battery and locking door over night a few days. The idle stop technology may need to be improved
BL
BRETT L., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/31/2021

Hello,
Thanks for the feed back. I will alert the shop foreman to see if there is any additional information available.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Another great vist
The only thing I would change make the online service request more a la carte
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to seeing you the next time!

Jamaila M.
Teachey, NC
05/23/2021 Category: Service
Mr. Moore
Overall service is great
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars. Friendly, efficient service is what you get when you come to Parkway Hyundai!

Navassa, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Service is exceptional.
The staff is very professional and makes every effort to satisfy the customers.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate you choosing Parkway Hyundai for all your car care needs!

GP
George P.
Cerro Gordo, NC
05/20/2021 Category: Service
GREAT PERSONEL, CAR READY WHEN PROMISED
HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WHEN MY AC QUIT.
CALLED IN FOR AN APPT FOR REPAIR. KATY CALLED ME TO LET ME KNOW IT WAS THE COMPRESSOR. GAVE ME A REPAIR DATE AND WHEN I COULD PICK IT UP.
CALLED ME A DAY EARLY AND SAID IT WAS READY.
DEALT WITH KATY MILL THE WHOLE TIME. PHONE CALL, DROP OFF, AND PICKUP AND PAYMENT.
SO SIMPLE AND A GREAT SYSTEM.
DEAL WITH KATY MILL , SHE IS THE BEST
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! We are grateful to have you as part of our Parkway family. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to seeing you the next time!

05/20/2021 Category: Service
The service manager is so friendly
Thank you!
BRETT L., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/20/2021

Hello,

Thanks for the great review.

Shallotte, NC
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Very great
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars. Your kind word are appreciated!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great staff
The staff at Parkway Hyundai are the best aspect! Katy in service is knowledgeable and friendly, and is a pleasure to do business with. The service on my vehicle, however, is still questionable at this point.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/19/2021

Thank you for your 5 star feedback! I am sorry that your service was not completed in the time frame you were expecting. We strive to meet all of our customers expectations and work very hard to make this happen. We appreciate your business and hope you will choose Parkway Hyundai for your next service!

Dianne W.
Little River, SC
Problem not fixed!
I am not happy. My car’s oil is “vanishing”, NOT LEAKING OUT UNDER VEHICLE, BUT VANISHING WITHIN ENGINE, and I am told THIS IS NORMAL! Well! NO! IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT NORMAL. For 3 years it did not do this!!!!
BL
BRETT L., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 05/19/2021

Hello,
I can understand your frustration with Hyundai and their decision and I can tell you that we are just as disappointed as you are.
I personally called the area representative regarding your case and didn't have any luck. We hope that your frustration is with Hyundai and not Parkway. Helen did her best to handle this in the most professional way as possible. I hope that you would consider a re score to reflect Helen's performance and not Hyundai's decision.