ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (57)

KC
Kathleen C.
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Service recall visit
I took my car for a service recall and to inquire about new tires. I ended up getting four new tires, because of the terrific and (unexpected) great deal, that I was offered!

WC
William C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Another great experience working with Katy Mills on my car. You need to give her a raise and do what you must to make sure that she remains part of your dealership.

GS
Gay S.
Fancy Gap, VA
2012 Hyundai Equus
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Best of the Best
Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington NC is by far the best car dealership I have had the pleasure of doing business with in my 60 plus years. Stand behind their vehicles and follow up is 110%
Hyundai is the very best car I have ever owned. I owned Mercedes, Chevrolet and Lincoln. HYUNDAI is the KING.!!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again a your next service interval.

Janet S.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Service is slow. I had a 10am apppoitment for oil change and tire rotation. It took an hour and 45 minutes.
The gentleman bringing my car out front was thoughtful enough to remove the plastic.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business.

BG
Beverly G.
Shallotte, NC
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service!
Chris was extremely helpful and pleasant. Care was given to ensure that service was safe and sanitary. Everyone in the building was exceedingly polite. If we lived in Wilmington, I would be scheduling all of my service there!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/21/2020

10/17/2020 Category: Service
Thank you Hyundai for the commitment to your customers. Great service and experience!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/19/2020

Donald B.
Leland, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Half a decade of top service
In the past I've owned BMWs, Mercedes, and Hondas. I've used dealers and other service options. Parkway Hyundai has provided me the best service of all. When/if I decide to buy a different vehicle, it will be from Parkway Hyundai!

Don B
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/19/2020

Kenneth B.
Rocky Point, NC
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Parkway Hyundai
Friendly competent people. Very satisfied.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Kathleen M.
Southport, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service.
I purchased the extended warranty on my certified pre-used vehicle since the mileage was close to the Hyundai warranty limit at the time of purchase. Since then I have had service 3 times. The service was no hassle and warranty covered the issues. Parkway fully backs their warranty.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Alan S.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
10/13/2020 Category: Service
The staff at Parkway Hyundai Service are very helpful. I drive up from Ocean Isle Beach and are happy to have found a new home to service my Elantra 2018 Select.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/14/2020

Michael C.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Positine attitude
Katy is an excellent service writer.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much for the great review we appreciate your business.

NM
Nancy M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Sonata
Completely pro.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We value your business.

BE
Byron E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2020 Category: Service
customer
friendly and quick.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Julie F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Kate is so helpful and knowledgeable.
Me and my car love this place. We feel better after being there.ūüöė‚ö°ÔłŹ
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We value your business.

Oak Island, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Bait and Switch with online appointments
Scheduled a 'minimum' oil change package and state inspection. Charged me $387 and would have been over $550 if I hadn't stopped them with 'additional services'. Will not be returning to this dealership.
BRETT L., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 10/05/2020

Hello,

Sorry you had a bad experience. We try to make sure that each customer is aware of what their vehicle needs and to keep it safe and performing. We give our customers choices before we perform the work and we also advise of services that can be put off until later.
We also do price comparisons to be competitive. We may seem a little higher but we also use original equipment parts and we also have factory trianed technicians and use the latest technology.
Please reach out to me if I can be of any more assistance to you in this matter.

Brett Lee