Overall Rating 4.3783814/5Overall Rating 4.3783814/5Overall Rating 4.3783814/5Overall Rating 4.3783814/5rating 4.3783814
Overall Rating 2.10811/5Overall Rating 2.10811/5rating 2.10811rating 2.10811rating 2.10811

SJ
Sharon J.
Rocky Point, NC
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Taking my Hyundai in to Parkway Hyundai is always a pleasure! The staff is helpful and knowledgeable. They do their best to make a convenient experience!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars. Glad to hear all of your experiences with us are positive ones. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Sylvia M.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Good service but no one did the many point inspection that they used to do routinely.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the great review. I looked over your history and it looks like a multi-point inspection was preformed at your last service visit. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to give us a call. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

CP
Cindy P.
Hubert, NC
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Parkway Hyundai's sales, service and customer service
Recently we took my 2017 Hyundai Elantra in to Parkway to be serviced. While we were waiting we decided to speak with a sales person and possibly trade it for an SUV. We were directed by service to a qualified sales man, and he walked us thru the process, listened to our concerns and showed us vehicles that he felt met our needs. We were able to work out the deal and we purchased the vehicle we liked in a reasonable amount of time. The entire staff at Parkway are courteous, knowledgeable, and very friendly. Our experience there was totally enjoyable.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for the complimentary review. Treating our customers to excellent service is always our number one priority. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. We value your service and look forward to seeing you the next time.

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Made sure I did not have to wait so long,checked back with me to tell me progress of service. Pleasantly surprised with a free car wash!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We value your business.

NB
Nathan B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Josh in Hyundai service has always been professional, courteous and friendly. I've never had to wait even an hour for service to either one of our Sonata Hybrids.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the excellent review. We appreciate your service.

TH
Thomas H.
Surf City, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review
I don’t do reviews if they require a comment.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars. We value your business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe checkup
Excellent service. Performed only what was needed. Checked out everything. Used synthetic oil as requested (never use regular oil). Cabin filter replacement was a bit expensive and can easily be done at home.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the complimentary review. We value your business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and efficient service. Waiting area is comfortable and the best coffee around! Highly recommend the Parkway Hyundai Service Department.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars. Friendly, efficient service is what you get when you come to Parkway Hyundai. We appreciate your business.

Lisa S.
Carolina Beach, NC
Above and beyond service
Josh has been the most pleasant service manager, (even when I am not so pleasant!). He is professional, caring and diligent, and I will always come back to Hyundai, simply because he works for me!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Your kind words are much appreciated. We value your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

Melissa H.
Quick Service
Had the oil change and update to the computer system done in less than an hour.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars. We appreciate your business.

Leland, NC
04/18/2019 Category: Service
The shuttle service is a plus
The shuttle service provided by Parkway while vehicle maintenance is being performed is a nice touch and much appreciated.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

Castle Hayne, NC
The Staff
Very good service!!
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate your business.

Robin B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Visit
As always, the staff is friendly and service is completed on time. Anytime I hear someone is shopping for a new car I recommend Parkway mainly due to your service department.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/19/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

TG
Tanya G.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business.

Kris B.
Carolina Shores, NC
????
Everyone was very personable and attentive. Service was completed in a timely manner.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. We value your business and look forward to seeing you the next time.

Melissa R.
Sneads Ferry, NC
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer services was excellent
Friendly, fast, knowledgeable
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. We value your business.

Joseph P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Taken care of
Waited longer than expected but the car is running very well ....pleased with work done
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I do apologize for your service not being completed in the time frame expected, we understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

MA
Michael A.
Excellent serivice
Chris took very good care of me when I dropped my vehicle off. He called later in the am to inform me of a couple of itmes that needed attention. I let him know that I would give it consideration.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review. Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority. We value your business and look forward to seeing you the next time.

AH
Adrian H.
Hampstead, NC
04/16/2019 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY. I LOVE THAT THEY COME AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS OR IF SOMETHING IS WRONG.
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business here at Parkway Hyundai.

Colleen H.
Burgaw, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The people; the waiting room:
Like the environment, especially the free CAR WASH !that made me buy the package!
I am disappointed that my car was making a tin noise and mentioned it, was recommended to blow out something, did, and it is noisier,,??? Prior, my Hyundi was SILENT!! Then this noise appears 😏, they said it is norm but do the two things I had been recommend to do ($$) didn’t do anything and more noisier,,,,, but I was treated nicely and told they will check when I called today, but he felt all Hyundi’s were like a noise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mine wasn’t
Helen C. from Parkway Hyundai of Wilmington responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I've spoken with your service advisor and it looks as if you both spoke and you will be bringing your Hyundai back in for that noise to be assessed. I do apologize that it was not taken care at your last service. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you for choosing Parkway Hyundai for all your car care needs. We appreciate your buisness.