Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Quick Service
Friendly, quick service.

John M.
03/15/2019 Category: Service

HI Mr. M,

Thank You for the Awesome 5 Star Survey!

CF
Charles F.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Very good service rep and all requests were met on time.

Hi Mr. F,

Thank you for the feedback.  Dylan appreciates very much
that you took time to fill out the survey.  We look forward to serving you in the future!

RA
Robert A.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Service did a great job..
Went in for service because of service's oil change last week, oil level too high. They drained oil and fill up again..

Hi Mr. A,

Thank You for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle; we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

03/14/2019 Category: Service
don't bother making an appointment for a certain time......
evidently, it's kinda like a dr's office. be there early and wait for them. having an appt doesn't really matter to them

Hi Mr. S,

Thank You for the feedback.  We do appreciate your comments and we are working to improve.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Ok
They are ok to me

Hi A.S.,

Thank You for the survey!

Canton, TX
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and professional
We’re courteous, callled when they said they would and very professional.

Hi Ms. G,

Thank You for the great survey.  We appreciate it!

Capri S.
Plano, TX
03/13/2019
Awesome service
James was awesome, he kept me updated on my repairs. I'll gladly drive from Dallas to Tyler for the service I received

HI Ms. S,

Thank You for the Wonderful 5 Star Survey!

SG
Shardul G.
Jackson, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
James was awesome

Hi  S.G.,

Thank You for the amazing survey!

Whitehouse, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Computer upgrade
When I called for an appointment for the upgrade I was told it might take 1-2 hours to complete. It only took about 40 minutes.

Hi Mr. N,

Thank You for the feedback!

Charles S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Routine service
Great job as usual. Good prices also.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/08/2019

Hi Mr. S,

Thank You for the Awesome 5 Star Survey.

Yours Truly,

LJ
Lynn J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Only dealer that can worl on car
Still workink to get problem fixed
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/06/2019

Hi Ms. J,

We appreciate your feedback on service.  I understand you're first visit was to diagnose the issue and parts had to be ordered.
Amy will keep you updated on the vehicle status and we hope all will be resolved soon!

RA
Robert A.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Service This Time but still have an issue to be resolved
This oil change was good and timely.

I still have an issue with service on my Santa Fe from back in November that is still not resolved. I would like someone to contact me to get this
resolved. 903-871-3982
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Mr. A,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey!  We do appreciate your feedback.  I called earlier and left you a voice mail re: unresoved issue.   Please feel free to call me so we
can schedule your service.

Trinidad, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Deals with the issues
Good overall service

HI Ms. H,

Thank You for the awesome survey! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you next time.

Sharon W.
Larue, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The people
Kept informed

Hi Ms. W,

Thank You for taking the survey.  I'm glad we were able to keep you informed.  We feel that good communication is more important now than ever.  People are busier and good communcation helps with scheduling our busy lives.  Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions, comments or concerns.

Rebecca C.
Grand Saline, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
People and quality
I needed to be done by certain time. They were finished before.

Hi Ms. C,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey.  We are glad we were able to complete your service in a timely fashion and not affect your schedule.  Please feel free to contact us anytime you have any questions or need service.

Excellent customer service
The customer service personnel was so professional and helpful. The service delivery time was reasonable.
Only think was, the could have provided me transportation to my destination.

HI T. A.,

Thank You for the feedback regarding your service.  We do have a shuttle during the week  that can take you anywhere in the general Tyler area.  We get lot's of compliments on our shuttle service and drivers; they do a great job!   Just let us know the next time you schedule service and we'll set you up with our Courtesy Shuttle.

Randy C.
Murchison, TX
Good customer service
Very professional and knowledgeable about my Tucson

Hi Mr. C,

Jose appreciates your feedback and looks forward to seeing you in the future.

Bobbie B.
Canton, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/27/2019 Category: Service
My wait time was much shorter this trip than last time.
First of all when I called to make my appt. I told the girl I had another appt. at 1:00 , the same day and she assured me that wasn't going to be a problem. I explained to her that I'd had a bad experience my last time there, it was auto nation at that time. At this time she reassured me it would be different this time, so I scheduled my appt. for 3/6/19 for a recall, I arrived 15 min. early to be safe. I'd sat there for 2 hrs. before I asked about my car, it was 12:00 at that time, then they told me it was going to be 40 min. before he could get to it since he hadn't started yet. So I told him I needed my car, since I had another appt. at 1:00. He brought my car around and I asked him if he had a car to loan me & I'd just leave mine and pick it up on my way home, since I live in Canton, 40 min. from Tyler. He said he didn't have a loaner at that time but if I'd call him when I was through he'd get me in, well I didn't get out till 4:00 which I knew he couldn't finish it by 5. So I called back and scheduled another appt. on 2/20/19, and the total time there was maybe an hr at the most. Just thought you'd like to know I didn't appreciate the inconvenience of having to make another trip for the same thing,

Hi Ms. B,

Thank You for the feedback; we appreciate your comments. They
help us to improve future service.  We do apologize for the wait and look forward to serving you better in the future.

02/27/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly.
They keep you informed.

Hi Mr. M,

Thank You for the recent survey; you rated us as Excellent in every catagory and we do appreciate that!