4.3

WF
William F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
J. P. ,In parts, was very helpful in deciding which tires would be best suited for my car.
Barron, the service writer, was helpful in writing up my order and getting it out asap.
Great service!!! Thank you.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star survey!
J.P is a great employee, great to hear that everything went well with service;

Athens, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service! The employees were very courteous and acted as if they cared about the customers.
Our experience was very positive.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you so much for the Five Star survey!
We do make it our business to take care of our customers to make sure that they are happy from start to finish;

AW
Anita W.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
I always am please with the service.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for the five star review!
We are pleased to see you enjoyed service as always;

IC
Irving C.
Tool, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Staff
I have a 2009 Hyundai Sante Fe and needed to have the two front speakers replaced. The order was placed and received within a few days. I expected to be at the service center for at least three hours and was surprised when the speakers were replaced within ninety minutes. Knowing that time is valuable to me, when the mechanic installing the speakers went to lunch, another mechanic stepped in and completed the job. The speakers sound great and now my husband and I can thoroughly enjoy our classical music without static and reverberation.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for the Five star survey!
We try hard to get our guest in and out in a decent amount of time;
We look forward to seeing you in the future for your next service needs!

NM
Nancy M.
Chandler, TX
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful. I knew what they were going to do and how much it would cost before they began work.
A very good experience
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you so much for the five stars!
We do our best to work with our guest to ensure the best service possible;

JJ
Joe J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE, SERVICE, SERVICE
FAST SERVICE, CORIDIAUL, IF HE DIDN'T KNOW THE ANSWER HE ASKED SOMEONE ELSE, WNET OVER & ABOVE TO MAKE SURE MY CAR WAS IN GREAT SHAPE

Thank you so much for the five star survey!
We are excited to hear that we are doing our part to please our customers!

Cathy B.
Overton, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Very professional and extremely nice. Have a shuttle to take you wherever you need to go while your vehicle is being worked on. Very quick service and take great care of your vehicle. Have recommended to several people.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you so much for the Five star survey!
I love that we're able to offer the shuttle service for our customers while they wait on their vehicle!
we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our service!

We look Forward to seeing you in the future!

Rickey W.
Bullard, TX
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast and professional
Excellent service and always friendly and professional at a good price.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you so much for giving us five stars!
We are excited to hear that you enjoyed service Yesterday!
We look Forward to seeing you in the future!

Roger C.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Left engine without oil and replaced engine
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you so much for giving us a five star survey!
we greatly appreciate you as a valued customer;

we forward to seeing you next time!

ED
Elissa D.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I received excellent service.
My car was looked at right away and the results were related to me the same evening. Megan/ Morgan..red haired young lady was the best! I messed her name up every time I called, but she was a blesding!
Personable service from everyone! The shuttle driver was even engaging and had me laughing and comfortable calling for a lift back to get my car.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for the five stars!
We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed service; Morgan is an exellent worker!
We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

RE
Randal E.
Kilgore, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent attitudes and professional
Sarah was very professional, friendly, and let me know immediately when my Santa Fe was ready. Excellent customer service!
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you so much for the five stars!

We're so excited to hear that you enjoyed our service;

GP
Gerard P.
Frankston, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/18/2020 Category: Service
See my "review"___
O.K. service overall__however__ with my original Hyundai Santa Fe Sport new car purchase agreement with Auto Nation, a free "car wash" was to be included at the dealership at no charge with normal servicing, as long as we owned the car. When Auto Nation sold to Patterson a few years ago__that agreement went out the window, and now__IF you want a car wash with the oil service__you have to pay. With the stroke of a ball point pen__my "Lifetime" agreement was gone__apparently due to Patterson changing the rules as they went along__regardless of what agreements were made when Auto Nation owned the dealership. Hopefully, they won't be changing other parts of our original purchase agreements, and/or warranties before we decide to go elsewhere to buy our next vehicle. It's truly a sad story that shaving a few dollars (on a simple car wash) supersede one of the smallest of reasons that will keep them, at least in my mind, from becoming a trustworthy and an EXCEPTIONAL automobile dealership agency__AFTER the sale.

Would I "recommend" Patterson to a friend ? Maybe__although I'd advise them to be aware that they may suddenly decide to change your original purchase agreement__with a stroke or THEIR ball point pen.

Lastly, our last new young "Service Advisor"__Barron__did an outstanding job.

Thank you so much for the five stars!

we made chances to keep our customers happy and on a decent time schedule. we did however lower our prices for oil changes and separated the car wash service so that our customers know what they are in for as far as time goes; we are so sorry for the Inconvenience and hope that you can understand our reason for making such changes.

We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future!

Shirley M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Speedy Service
Made a appointment, brought my car in for oil change and was back on the road in less than 45 minutes. The staff is friendly and professional.

Thank you so much for the five stars; we are happy to see that you enjoyed our express services, and our staff;
We look foward to taking care of your service needs in the future!

Melodie C.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Great value
Personnel is friendly, better value than those drive in oil change places and super quick service. I'll be back, for sure.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you so much for the Five Stars! We're excited to hear that you enjoyed our services;
We look forward to serving you again!

EW
Eugene W.
Malakoff, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Smart and friendly staff.
Job well done.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for completing our survey; we look foward to serving you again in the future!