4.4

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Dwight S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service.
I came in for an oil change and got my tires rotated also. Didn't take long at all.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/23/2020

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2020 Category: Service
The people

Thank you for the Five-Star survey!
We greatly appreciate your feed-back,
And look forward to seeing you in the future!

Whitehouse, TX
10/20/2020 Category: Service
I have always liked the way it goes when I take my car there. They are very knowledgeable and friendly and I have never had a problem with them.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey!
We will continue enforcing our employees to wear masks;

TF
Teresa F.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Love Ms.Joanna
I can always call on her, she knows how I am! Service is quick as well!
EH

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We greatly appreciate the Five-Star survey;

GF
George F.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Provided exceptional service.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/13/2020

We greatly appreciate your Five-Star review, and feedback;

KP
Karon P.
Quitman, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Received followup call and plan of action
Today I received a followup call and plan of action from Patterson Hyundai regarding the insulation panel and leaking door seals on my Veloster. They assured me the parts are on order and they will notify me as soon as they are received. They said my experience as a Hyundai owner is important to them and they are committed to making sure my 2019 Veloster is completely repaired to MY satisfaction.

10/09/2020 Category: Service
Patterson dealership in Tyler failed to keep their word
The service department promised a loaner car would be available during the service on my car. They failed to provide one or to provide a rental from Enterprise as promised. Instead they made me wait for my vehicle which caused me to miss an appointment with a client of my own and therefor sacrifice my own income on that day.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feed-back!
It was great hearing from you today to resolve problems;

Palestine, TX
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Joanna was very helpful. She took care of all the details getting my car fixed and following up with us.

Ruth S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Was like concierge service in a nice hotel!
Excellent customer service.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/02/2020

Your feed-back is very important to us;

Athens, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Knowledge of their product
if you ask; they have direct answers not blowing bubbly gum

Thank you for the Five-Star review!
We are thrilled that your service needs were met,
and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

John K.
Bullard, TX
Service is very good
The service representative I have dealt with the last two times made the experience much better. Joanna Raspberry is very professional and thorough.
EH

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feed-back!
Your feed-back is very important to us;
We look forward to seeing you in the future, and improving service to receive a Five-Star review!

Jack D.
On top of it!
I am informed the whole time what is going on with my vehicle and it is always a quick turn around.
EH

Thank you for the Five-star review!
We greatly appreciate your feedback,
And look forward to seeing you in the future!

Flint, TX
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great customer service! I worked with Joanna, and she was awesome. Very professional and communicated very well.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 09/30/2020

We greatly appreciate your Five-Star review, and feedback;

PP
Paul P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Review
Personel, people greet you when you pull into service, and Joanne at the Patterson Hyundai, located in Tyler Texas. The brake service to my car was great! Thank You!
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your feedback!
We hope that we will have a chance to make improvements to receive a Five-star review on your next visit;

Deana W.
Whitehouse, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Service & People
never dissatisfied when i bring my car in to Patterson!!
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 09/23/2020

Rebecca C.
Van, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Took my car in for regular maintenance and to have a speaker fixed. Joanna, my service expert, was exceptional and made sure that everything was taken care of quickly and efficiently. I will definitely be going back when needed. Highly recommend!!
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 09/21/2020