Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5rating 4.23
4.2

Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Enchanted Oak, TX
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance repaiur
Everything went smoothly. I had my car towed to Tyler when it stopped running. They did a great job repairing the car and getting it up and running. Again the only issue with Patterson I have is the service department not giving me an update on status. I always had to call him for update and even when car was dropped off I called two days later to see what they had found. Again, Breck never called me first.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/18/2019

Hi Ms. D,

Thank You for the feedback!  We do appreciate your comments and use them to improve service.

LH
Linda H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was courteous and friendly
I didn’t have to wait for long

Hi Ms. H,

Thank You for the wonderful 5 star survey!

John W.
Gilmer, TX
11/07/2019
Fast, Friendly, Competent Service
Thanks to Service Writer, Tim for arranging my inspections promptly. Everyone at Patterson Service was friendly and anxious to please. The service was completed very quickly. Care was taken to protect the cleanliness of my car. I purchased filters from parts and was surprised that they were significantly less expensive than the same filters purchased at another Hyundai dealer.

AW
Anita W.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I went in for a oil change. They took care it in a timely manner. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Hi Ms. W,

Thank You for the awesome feedback!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Good
None

Hi Ms. P,

Thank You for the feedback; We look forward to serving you in the future.

Athens, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Service oil change
Specifics and repeated instructions given to mgr, service person did what he wanted regardless, costs us money, time and waste of oil;mgr stated he'd make it right...well issues are still left.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Mr. D,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey.  We do apologize for any misunderstanding we had with your service request.  Our Service Manager, David Tremor has tried to reach you on the phone and would like to discuss the situation with you & make things right. He would appreciate it if you would please call him at (903) 939-4640.

Carl B.
Jacksonville, TX
10/24/2019 Category: Service
the person that helped me was very nice and helpful and seemed to know exacly what was needed
I was helped quickly and with understanding.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Mr. B,

Thank You for the great survey!  We appreciate you & look forward to serving you in the future.

ND
Norma D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, quick service

Hi Ms. D,

Thank You for filling out the survey; We appreciate you and look forward to serving you next time.

LK
Larry K.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
This is a follow-up review from a poor review I shared earlier. This time the dealer was very prompt in answering phones and scheduling our appointment. The service was prompt once we arrived.

Hello Mr. K,

Thank You for following up!  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Jacksonville, TX
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Patterson Hyundai is professional!
My service person, Morgan, was very professional/knowledgeable on the phone when I made the appointment. When I pulled up to the service department she was there to greet me and get the service started and kept me updated throughout the process. Thoroughly satisfied with the service.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/23/2019

Hi Ms. Y,

Thank You for the awesome review!

AJ
Alnita J.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2019 Category: Service
service
Was promised a call to update me on parts ordered was in so my car could be repaired never received a call.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/22/2019

Hi Ms. J,

Thank You for the feedback.  We do apologize for your inconvenience and hope to serve you better in the future.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Great service!!!
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/22/2019

Hi Mr. R,

Thank You for taking time from your busy day to fill out the
manufacturer survey!

TF
Tammy F.
Murchison, TX
2012 Hyundai Equus
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Don't expect the service people to keep their word about the work on your vehicle.
Patterson Hyundai Tyler couldn't care less that they keep your vehicle for a week when they say it should be ready after one day. They won't take the initiative to call you about the reason(s) it's taking longer than expected to have your vehicle ready, and they WON'T offer to provide you a loaner car to assist you so that you can keep your OWN scheduled work. They don't mind charging you really high prices to do the work on your car but heaven forbid you expect them to actually do what they say they're going to do or to communicate with you what's stopping them. Not only was this debacle our last experience with Patterson Hyundai, the vehicle started leaking coolant on the garage floor, once my wife got the car back home. Of course it took ANOTHER day off of work and hours of sitting in the waiting area only for them to tell me that they couldn't find out why the car was leaking the coolant. I'm not at ALL impressed with the way Patterson treated my wife and her vehicle.

Hi Mr. F,

Thank you for the feedback; we do appreciate you letting us know how your service went.  We apologize for any inconveniene and hope to serve you better next time!

LL
Lana L.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Upset Customer
Explanations bad, manager temper. Horrible customer service
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/18/2019

Hi Ms. L,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey; we do appreciate
your feedback.  We understand you thought your warranty would pay for the repair when you set the appointment and you were upset when you found out it was not covered.  Our technicians do get paid when they diagnose a vehicle; that is normal,  just like any other person who provides a service.  We hope in the future we can put these misunderstandings behind us and be able to serve your service needs.

KI
Kimberly I.
Whitehouse, TX
10/17/2019 Category: Service
The People are awesome and you can tell the employees are content & happy
The People are awesome and you can tell the employees are content & happy
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/18/2019

Hi Ms. I,

Thank You for the best survey ever!  We do appreciate it.

TF
Teresa F.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Cool
I stood there for a few minutes without being greeted but when someone finally did they were very nice and didn't take long with my car.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/14/2019

Hi Ms. F,

We appreciate the survey! We look forward to serving you in the future.

Marylin B.
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2019 Category: Service
They get to the problem and fix it.
I was frustrated, impatient and distraught because of my car problems but your Service Dept. did great. It wasn’t their fault that I had problems with my car. It was also a scary situation for me.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/14/2019

Hi Ms. B,

Thank You for the feedback; we're glad everything worked out and you are a happy customer!

NM
Nancy M.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
10/10/2019 Category: Service
there to fix driver's side window
The personnel.

Hi Ms. M,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey!  We do appreciate it and look forward to serving you in the future.

VG
Vicky G.
Round Rock, TX
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and inspection
No need to set an appointment for an oil change was a nice change from my last dealership. People were friendly and efficient.

Hi Ms. G,

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey; we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

Murchison, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Repair
I had to have my car towed in 3 times to get it fixed and hopefully it is fixed now and doesn't have to be towed back in a 4th time.

Hi Ms. G,

Thank You for the survey.  We appreciate your insight and use your point of view to help improve service.   We do apologize for any inconvenience.  If you should have any further issues with your new engine, please don't hesitate to call us.