Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Connie H.
Gilmer, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Better than expected
I had a software recall taken care of and state inspection done. All was taken care of in 45 minutes. Staff was super accommodating and Rick, the service advisor, took good care of myself. Nobody tried to sell me something I didn’t need. Good job!
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/21/2019

Hi Ms. H,

Thank You for filling out the survey!  We appreciate your feedback.  Since we have begun using a dedicated service advisor for all our Hyundai customers our efficiency and customer satisfaction has improved.  It's good to know we are on the right track.

We look forward to serving you in the future!

Laura M.
Palestine, TX
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great
They fixed my problem without ever having to get back in touch with me
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/19/2019

Hi Ms. M,

Thank You for the awesome 5 star survey!

LJ
Lynn J.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Only dealer that can work on car
Svc has improved friendly & efficent

Hi Ms. J,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey.  The surveys are like a report card for our advisors and technicians; when they see this survey they will smile.

Henderson, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
I was very impressed
if I need more services done while i'm in the Tyler area i'm definitely going to use them again

HI Mr. M,

Thank You for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and
look forward to serving you in the future.

Rosemary G.
Chandler, TX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Very good
Free car wash, good service, and very efficient.

HI Ms. G,

Thank You for the positive survey!  We appreciate your
feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Bad
I seem to have issues every time I drop my car off here. This time my leather steering wheel was scratched, and my driver seat was not replaced accordingly. There was wires visible to the eye and bottom of seat is not attached at all.

Hi Ms. V,

Thank You for the feedback.  We appreciate your taking time to fill out the survey and hope to serve you better in the future.

WA
Walter A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2019 Category: Service
I've always had great experiences with this dealer
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/10/2019

Hi Mr. A,

Thank You for the feedback!

FR
Frank R.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/07/2019

Hi Mr. R,

Thank You for the feedback!  We appreciate you.

Jose' P.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Having a Hyundai dedicated Adviser was the greatest improvement at this dealer!
Brett ( I may not be spelling his name correctly)-- he was a great Hyundai Adviser. He provided answers to all my questions and concerns. He went beyond and above to fulfill my requests. Please keep having a dedicated Hyundai adviser!

HI Mr. P,

Thank You for the awesome comments regarding our service department and the new direction we have gone in.  We have had
great results and feel service will continue to improve!

AW
Anita W.
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Service was great everyone was nice and friendly.

Hi Ms. W,

Thank You for filling out the survey.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.

Donna C.
Overton, TX
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Department review
The service department was much better this time. I will ask for Morgan each time I come because everything was done that I requested. She is an asset to the service department. My previous visits to the service department were very mediocre because they were not thorough.

Hi Ms. C,

Thank You for the feedback!

Jimmy K.
Overton, TX
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Did the job
The job was done and my wife is enjoying having her car back that she prefers to drive

Hi Mr. & Mrs. K,

Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.
We're glad things went well and look forward to serving you in the future!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
Went back three times to fix the same issue. They have no idea what they are doing!
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/05/2019

Hi Mr. O,

Thank You for taking time to share your service experience.  Sometimes service is inconvenient, parts have to be ordered...etc. We do apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to serving you better next time.

LA
Lauren A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Breck rocks!

Hi Ms. A,

Thank You for the awesome feedback!

Melvin B.
Elkhart, TX
05/28/2019 Category: Service
They went above & beyond!
After finding out our 2012 Hyundai needed a new motor, Patterson Hyundai in Tyler went above & beyond anything we could have asked for. Not only did they get a new motor approved, they put us in a rental & paid for our tow bill. Thanks again for ALL you did!
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/03/2019

Hi Mr. B,

Thank You for the feedback!  We appreciate your comments and look forward  to seeing you in the future.

AC
Ashley C.
Henderson, TX
05/24/2019 Category: Service
So helpful
They made everything so much less stressful when my car broke down and took care of everything I needed to get it running again! Great service!
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 05/29/2019

HI Ms. A,

Thank You for taking time to respond to the questionnaire.  We
appreciate your feedback and we're glad your service went well.

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Turnaround Time
Great prices on the service! The turn around time for oil change was less than 45 min which is pretty fast according to dealer standards.

Hi!

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey.  You're correct that a 45 minute oil change at a dealer is considered  timely due to the extended service you get at a dealer.  We check wear items to make sure your vehicle is safe and you are aware of anything that may need addressed in the future.

Thanks again,

RP
Robert P.
Troup, TX
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Won't honor prepaid oil change sold by Auto Nation
I purchase a package of six oil changes from Auto Nation the prior owner of this Dealership now owned by Patterson. They refused to honor the coupon as they had in the past. Service manager made me pay and told me they would send me a refund when Auto Nation paid them.

Hi Mr. P,

Thank You for the feedback.  We understand it's an inconvenience to have to contact AutoNation for reimbursement of the service contract they sold you.  They have assured me that all you need to do is call (972) 501 7400 and select option 4 and they will be more than happy to process your payment.  Please let us know if you have any difficulties with this.

Christopher M.
Whitehouse, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Breck was very professional and timely
I was given 5 free oil changes and tire rotation when I bought my 2018 through auto nation . Then when I show up I was told Patterson won’t honor them . I’m not happy about that and I had a signed contract . Contract is contract and someone should honor that . Not my fault the company sold out . Breck handled situation very well for being middle man . Christina McNamara

Hi Ms. M,

It's my understanding that AutoNation will be more than happy to honor the contract you have with them.  I called to check, I got right through &  they told me that you'll want to dial (972) 501 7400 option 4 and they will process your contract. Please Let me know if there's any issue.

HR
Harold R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2019 Category: Service
turnover in people and slow to communicate is a lot worse than previous visits
turnover in people. slow to communicate is a lot worse than previous visits
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 05/21/2019

Hi Mr. R,

We do apologize that your service experience was disappointing & thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will remember that communication with the customer is the most important service we offer and the cornerstone of a great service experience. Thank You for your feedback; we look forward to serving you in the future!