Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5rating 4.24

Troup, TX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The tec keeps you informed of what needed to be done.od

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Overall service was good but need to work on time of service

Sara S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great job.
Tim was great. He went above and beyond what we expected.

BP
Brent P.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
My experience.
I would have to say that without Jacquelyn, I wouldn't know what to do. She helped me so much! She was very kind and understanding and answered all of my questions.

Hideaway, TX
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
First time repair with new ownership, seems
pretty good for now.

FC
Fred C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Low tires
They do what I want them to do

WS
William S.
Whitehouse, TX
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Not my best experience
After siting and waiting after a scheduled appointment. It took an excessive amount of time to tell me that the warranty was over on the radio nave system I took in for repair. So I left with nothing done and wasted a lot of time in the waiting room.
Tim N., Service Manager from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 09/09/2018

We appreciate your response and apologize for any delay in answering your questions. Please note that the outstanding recall for the brake switch was completed on this visit, which did require time for proper diagnosis, part installation and repair. With respect to your radio/navigation concern, please note that the Hyundai warranty on that component is 3 years/36,000 miles, which expired on 9/12/2017 (approximately one year ago).  We cannot replace a part under warranty when the warranty has expired.
We remain willing to assist you with your vehicle maintenance/repair needs and thank you for choosing Patterson Hyundai. We appreciate the opportunity to provide service to you in the future.

GS
Gary S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service not recommended.
Compare service prices! They are way more expensive. They do NOT communicate. You will have to call them when your car is there. I have bought 5 new automobiles from them in the last 6 years. All of them before Patterson bought them. I love Hyundai and will buy from another dealer.
Tim N., Service Manager from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your service visit. I apologize for any inconvenience you feel.  The technician diagnosis revealed that the battery, not the starter, was the primary cause of your concern. Unfortunately, the battery was no longer covered by the Hyundai warranty. The battery installed in your vehicle is the Hyundai specific battery and is rated at 770 CCA, which is a powerful rating. After reviewing your comments, I examined the pricing for the battery for your vehicle. An on-line search of batteries for your vehicle did reveal a lower price point ($185 to $215) HOWEVER, none of the batteries offered for sale on line met the specifications required for your vehicle. The OEM battery also is covered by a 4 year replacement warranty. While I appreciate that unexpected vehicle repairs are inconvenient, we use only OEM parts in order to provide long term quality and reliability.  If I may be of additional assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

DJ
Doyle J.
Bullard, TX
08/29/2018 Category: Service
2011 Sonata Oil change
The dealership honored my reservation time for an oil change on my 2011 Sonata and service was performed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

David C.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
It seems most everyone is attentive and helpful. Much better in my opinion than previous owners
I got new tires which JP found the type of Goodyear Assuance Touring which was out of stock a lot of places. The tires were waiting on me for my 8:00 visit on Saturday which he double checked to make sure proper people were going to be there. Impressed! I had tires alignment done and oil and filter changed. I got into the shop quickly and after wash I was please with time it took to complete. I was very pleased with everyone I spoke with. The only issue I had was the steering wheel was not completely straight so I turned around and brought the car straight back. They were prompt in getting the car back in shop to have that issued corrected. Overall I was still pleased even if took a little extra time. I will definitely return as I have been. Service department is better with new owners and I like that.

Van, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Good service, nice people
I love that I can just drop in for an oil change without an appointment and that they always wash my car. People are friendly

DY
Donna Y.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/22/2018 Category: Service
people were friendly and you washed and cleaned my car!
I will be back
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 08/23/2018

Hi Ms. Y,
Thank You for the feedback!

Patterson Tyler Service

(903) 939-4613

KT
Karen T.
Rusk, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/19/2018 Category: Service
98 degrees on the side of a Texas highway.
One bolt was left off the under carriage cowl and flat washers left off two other bolts so that it came loose as I was driving down the highway. 98 degrees on the side of a Texas highway under the car trying to fix it so it will stay until I can get someone to fix it!

Hi Ms. T,

We do apologize & want to thank You for taking time to talk with us today; We're glad we were able to create a plan to resolve your car's issue.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

Tyler Patterson Hyundai Service

Charles W.
Canton, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
You're service was awsome since the name changed to Patterson
See above

Hi Mr. W,

Sounds like you appreciate the Patterson Difference!

Patterson Tyler Hyundai Service

Susan M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Consistent, reliable service
Easy to communicate your service needs to staff.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 08/23/2018

Hi Ms. M,

Thank You For the survey; we do appreciate your
feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Patterson Tyler Service

(903) 939-4613

Rickey W.
Bullard, TX
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Very professional

Hi Mr. W.,

Thank You for the wonderful 5 star survey!

Patterson Tyler Hyundai Service

EN
Eleene N.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Sales
Not worth a comment

Hi Ms. N,

Thank You for the 5 Star Survey!
We appreciate your feedback and look forward
to serving you next time.

Patterson Tyler Hyundai  Service

DO
Debra O.
Palestine, TX
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Team
Quick Service is what keeps me coming back...

Hi Ms. O,
Thank You for the great feedback!  We look forward to seeing you next time.

DK
Diana K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Professional

Hi Ms. K,

Thanks for the survey!  We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you next time.

PW
Pamela W.
Mabank, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Could've been better/Could've been worse
Extremely friendly staff. Would appreciate it if they had been more thorough.

Hi Ms. P,
Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey. We are sorry you are still having issues.  I spoke with the service drive manager and he asked me to get with you to reserve a time to resolve this.  I called and left a voice mail and am looking forward to working with you to resolve any issues.                Sincerely,