4.5

Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5Overall Rating 3.1/5

Robert H.
Hideaway, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata repair
Love the personnel at the service area.
No problem there.
The last two Hyundai’s that I have purchased have had needed nuisance repairs.
I. E. Power windows, lighting strips, yearly front end alignments, malfunctioning sensors having to be replaced, and replacing tires because of the alignment problems(with my Genesis).
All of my other non-Hyundai cars combined maybe had one alignment.
This is the main reason we bought a bumper to bumper extended warranty.
Joanna(service rep) always has been helpful and accommodating, with the tools she had at her disposal.

Lisa B.
Frankston, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2021 Category: Service
THE STAFF AND SERVICE OF CAR
ALWAYS SO HELPFUL
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/18/2021

Chase C.
Henderson, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Great job
Amazing work
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/14/2021

AP
Annette P.
Lindale, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Morgan takes care of me,and I'm gone
The only problem that I have is that Hyundai ask the same questions over and over again, like we're gonna change our minds, it's annoying!!!!
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/09/2021

Deborah P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Debbie P
Unacceptable wait time 2.5 hours without communication.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/04/2021

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience of your visit.
Thank you for your feedback of service;
We look forward to seeing you in the future to make things right!

05/31/2021 Category: Service
Best service ever!!!!!
This has been the best experience of my life with a dealership. My advisor was so friendly and professional but then I got to meet the service manager. He was sooooo funny. Well at least he thought so. I chuckled at his dad jokes to make him feel better. Still.. he was one great guy and made sure I was handled in a timely manner. You better believe I will recommend this dealership to all my friends. Both of them.
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/01/2021

AD
Anita D.
05/29/2021
Happy ending
I appreciate the positive response to turn a negative experience when I brought my car in for its first oil change and a freak accident that resulted in damaging my car. The body shop did a great job and Cole was very apologetic when returning my car 3 days later. Thank you for a happy ending to a frustrating day.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 05/31/2021

Christopher B.
Whitehouse, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Replaced my motor in a timely mannrt

Lisa B.

Quitman, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Recall performed
Recall was performed in acceptable time. Personnel were very cordial and check-in was fast.

Michael C.
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Possom!!!!
These guys rock!!!!!
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you for the Five-Star survey!
We greatly appreciate your feedback;

Michael C.
05/19/2021 Category: Service
THE BEST!!!!
If you need any kind of service this is the place to go. Joanna Rasberry is my advisor and she is awesome.

Robert H.
Hideaway, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/16/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata service
Needed engine light diagnosis and a light assembly diagnosis
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 05/17/2021

FC
Fred C.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
The service was very friendly person
I will tell my friends and family that there were honest person
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 04/28/2021

GC
Gilbert C.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Customer service.
Service advisor for Hyundai Joanna was great. Took care of me and had my Santa Fe Sport out in no time.
EH
ERICA H., Customer Relations from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 04/26/2021