Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5Overall Rating 4.18/5rating 4.18

ED
Emily D.
Chandler, TX
07/18/2018 Category: Service
I was greeted seconds after stepping out of my car and asked what they could do for me. Wait time was very short, people were friendly, prices were great and I feel good about the services provide. Ill be returning for my next oil change.

Hi Ms. D,

Thank You for the terrific 5 Star survey!

KK
Kay K.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Your People in the service are always helpful and friendly. You Do need new chairs in the waiting room!

Hi Ms. K,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey! We appreciate any suggestions and will keep them in mind for future improvements.

Janelle B.
Athens, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Janelle B
James was so polite and efficient with helping me get car service. He scheduled me a rental that was very nice and I was not inconvenienced. Great place and thank you James

Hi Ms. B,

Thank You for the wonderful survey.  We are very happy to have James back with Hyundai Tyler.  He is a wonderful addition to our team.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Jose' P.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Average
Service & service representative were very adequate, but a full report of service performed to my vehicle was not provided. Under AutoNation I used to get a full inspection point report of my car. They used to calibrate my tires, the service representavitive would open the hood of my vehicle to show me which fluids were refilled a thorough follow up, not so much under Patterson.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is great. They were very accommodating and fixed the problem that I came in for in a reasonable amount of time

Thank You for the feedback!  Our team appreciates
you and we look forward to seeing you next time.

AG
Anita G.
Van, TX
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I liked the fast friendly service, recommending things needing to be replaced.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 07/12/2018

Hi Ms. G,

Hi

Thank You for the great survey! You stated " I liked the fast friendly service, recommending things needing to be replaced."

That's actually a hidden value to having your service done at Patterson in Tyler.
We feel it's our obligation to give you all the facts on the condition of your vehicle.
Our factory trained technicians and service advisors work together to identify any items that need attention. Some are big, some are small, but all are important.

Again, we do thank you for filling out the survey & look forward to serving you in the
future!

(903) 939-4613

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Service was fine time was my only issue
Tim N., Service Manager from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate the feedback from all our clients. I apologize for any miscomunication during your visit. Realistically the service requires more than 15 minutes, but as you experienced, less than an hour. I have used your comments to coach my service team as we seek to improve our service level to you. If you have other questions or need to speak to me please feel free to call.
Best Regards,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Thanks a lot!

Hi Mr. B,

Recently you had service at Patterson Tyler Service Department.  We want to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you in the future.

Thank You for the feedback!  Our team appreciates
you and we look forward to seeing you next time.

John H.

Jimmy E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Overall good service
Patterson offers great customer service

Hi Mr. E,

Thanks for the survey where you stated "Patterson offers great customer service".  We appreciate your support!

Rebecca C.
Grand Saline, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Everything was good.
At this visit, I only had an oil change. My other visits have always been good.

Samuel C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Needs work to be great
I have said it all. I sincerely hope you address the concerns mentioned so I can provide a better review. At this point I will be in for warranty work only.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/27/2018

Hi Mr. C,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey.  We do appreciate your feedback and take it to heart when a customer is not happy with their service experience.  I called you earlier but only got voice mail.  I hope we can have a chance to discuss your service, please feel free to call me at 903-939-4613.

hedricks@pattersontyler.com

06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Good work! Great customer service!
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/25/2018

Hi Mr. R,

Thank You for the great survey.  We really appreciate it!

RA
Robert A.
Troup, TX
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil change was completed in a timely manner...

EP
Elaina P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Convenient. Fast service.
Need to have Hyundai technicians available.

ET
Ennis T.
Palestine, TX
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I’ve only visited this dealership once and I’m very impressed! I drove from Longview because the Hyundai dealership there is TERRIBLE! I was pleasantly surprised (and relieved) to find that the location in Tyler is totally different. Everyone is friendly and professional, the service is quick, straightforward and honest.. also the dealership is clean and neat. There’s a large comfortable waiting area with snacks and drinks readily available as well. I will gladly make the 1 hour drive to use this dealership any time I need service on my Tuscon in the future!

Lonnie M.
Frankston, TX
06/11/2018 Category: Service
The service worker
Had to make multiple trips back to hyindai because of the service worker losing my information and being unorganized. I live 45 min away and was not given a rental car until the last visit. Had to repeatedly call and leave vpicemailsfor weeks to get ahold of the worker.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/14/2018

Hi Mr. M,

We do apologize for any inconvenience.  We hope to better
serve you in the future.

Don D.
06/07/2018
Disappointed
The customer service was great. The problem I had is the price gouging. I purchased a wheel lock set from your company my key was broken and the sales or service department didn't have a match. So i was charged $300.00 to remove 1 lock nut not all 4 but just 1 lock nut $300.00. I believe this to be unfair and unreasonable for anybody but especially for a loyal customer. $300.00 for 1 lock nut
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/07/2018

Hi Mr. D,

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey.  I'm glad we

were able to touch base with you and explain the charges!

We appreciate you as one of our longtime, loyal customers and

Look forward to serving you in the future.

903-561-2404

CK
Cheryl K.
Lindale, TX
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Timely. Provided loaner vehicle.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/06/2018

The purple
Service was great.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 06/06/2018

HI Mr. D,

We appreciate your feedback!  Thanks for
the great review.