Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5rating 4.24
4.2

Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

SL

Murchison, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Just in time
I had been being turned down by dealership's and finally I found someone and somewhere that worked with me and not against me. I think all the people that help with the process of buying my new vehicle. Thanks

John W.
Gilmer, TX
11/07/2019
Fast, Friendly, Competent Service
Thanks to Service Writer, Tim for arranging my inspections promptly. Everyone at Patterson Service was friendly and anxious to please. The service was completed very quickly. Care was taken to protect the cleanliness of my car. I purchased filters from parts and was surprised that they were significantly less expensive than the same filters purchased at another Hyundai dealer.

John W.
Gilmer, TX
09/11/2019
Very Fair Deal- Professional People -
I was able to settle my lease over the phone in less than 15 minutes after being unable to close to that deal at another dealer over two days of negotiating. Randy, our salesperson made certain we new about our new car. He was knowledgeable and very accommodating to follow up after the sale and to give us his personal phone if we had any questions. Service and parts have friendly, accommodating personal.

CD
Ca'Mel D.
07/29/2019
Reply to my previous review
JUST FYI.........Patterson service center definitely needs an overhaul. Breck, if your pay was affected due to my review I am truly sorry because that was not my intention. If Patterson doesn't want honest responses then don’t send out emails for costumer reviews. I did not refer to one individual in my previous review, I was referring to the Patterson service department as a whole. Breck was definitely not the problem. My main concern is if the mechanics are actually certified to do their jobs because it seems as if they don’t know what they are doing. There isn’t even enough space allowed for me to explain my experiences these last few months. A loaner car isn’t a concern at this point; it would be nice just to get a return phone call so that I can get my vehicle back to the state it was in when I originally brought it in. After it is repaired I will definitely go elsewhere for service. No one else should be responsible for fixing what you all messed up. What make this so frustrating is the fact that I have been more than patient and that seems to be unappreciated. Some things just aren’t called for...

Be a reflection of what you’d like to receive; good customer service goes a long way...

BC
Billy C.
Alba, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor, Tim, was very courteous and friendly and respectfully.
Tim kept me informed of progress and upfront about any fees that might be charged. No surprises.

Robert H.
Hideaway, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Alignment knowledge
Figure out a way to get my car in alignment. I don't mind getting struts/tires but I don't feel comfortable that this will alleviate the problem.

Jose' P.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Average
Service & service representative were very adequate, but a full report of service performed to my vehicle was not provided. Under AutoNation I used to get a full inspection point report of my car. They used to calibrate my tires, the service representavitive would open the hood of my vehicle to show me which fluids were refilled a thorough follow up, not so much under Patterson.

John H.

Grand Saline, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Everything was good.
At this visit, I only had an oil change. My other visits have always been good.

RA
Robert A.
Troup, TX
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil change was completed in a timely manner...

EP
Elaina P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Convenient. Fast service.
Need to have Hyundai technicians available.

ET
Ennis T.
Palestine, TX
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I’ve only visited this dealership once and I’m very impressed! I drove from Longview because the Hyundai dealership there is TERRIBLE! I was pleasantly surprised (and relieved) to find that the location in Tyler is totally different. Everyone is friendly and professional, the service is quick, straightforward and honest.. also the dealership is clean and neat. There’s a large comfortable waiting area with snacks and drinks readily available as well. I will gladly make the 1 hour drive to use this dealership any time I need service on my Tuscon in the future!

Trinidad, TX
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Pretty Darn good service
Went in for the typical oil change at 8000 miles and they rotated the tires at the same time. Waiting time was totally acceptable. If the wait bothers you then they have a shuttle service to take you wherever.

All nice employees. With my MPP plan it cost me $0.

What else can be said. Nice place. Better service than your typical dealership.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 12/02/2019

Hi H. G.,

Thank You for the feedback.  We look forward to
serving you in the future.

Whitehouse, TX
11/26/2019 Category: Service
I went through the express lane at Patterson. There were already three vehicles ahead of me so I was warned that there would be a wait.
They were very courteous and efficient.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/27/2019

Hi Ms. W,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next time.

RA
Robert A.
Troup, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service was as expected
The last visit to the dealership was to replace the motor. It was done is a pretty timely manner.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/27/2019

Hi Mr. A,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey. We look
forward to serving you and  your vehicle in the future.

Canton, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Speedy and efficient
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/26/2019

Hi Mr. H,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey!  We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you next time.

Lindale, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
Got my odometer teading
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/26/2019

Hi Ms. C,

Thank You for the awesome 5 star survey!

TX
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and support.
Morgan in the Service Department, Kent the courtesy car driver, and rest of staff in service and body shop worked with us and provided excellent service.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/19/2019

Thank You Mr. K,

We appreciate your taking time to fill out the survey and
look forward to serving you in the future!

Enchanted Oak, TX
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance repaiur
Everything went smoothly. I had my car towed to Tyler when it stopped running. They did a great job repairing the car and getting it up and running. Again the only issue with Patterson I have is the service department not giving me an update on status. I always had to call him for update and even when car was dropped off I called two days later to see what they had found. Again, Breck never called me first.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/18/2019

Hi Ms. D,

Thank You for the feedback!  We do appreciate your comments and use them to improve service.