Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5rating 4.24
4.2

Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

GB
George B.
Hideaway, TX
08/01/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
Very good

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Every one is friendly
Need to complete state inspection faster.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 08/02/2019

Hi Mr. B,

Thank You for taking time to chat with us regarding the service.  We value your input as well as your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

SL
Steven L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/03/2019 Category: Service
In adequate service
In adequate service
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 12/10/2019

Hi Mr. L,

Thank You for taking time to chat with me regarding your service.

Jamie B.
Murchison, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Just in time
I had been being turned down by dealership's and finally I found someone and somewhere that worked with me and not against me. I think all the people that help with the process of buying my new vehicle. Thanks
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 12/10/2019

Hi Ms. B,

I called earlier but couldn't reach you.  We wanted to thank you for filling out the survy and check to see if there is anything we left undone or could have done better.  I will try to reach you tomorrow.

Trinidad, TX
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Pretty Darn good service
Went in for the typical oil change at 8000 miles and they rotated the tires at the same time. Waiting time was totally acceptable. If the wait bothers you then they have a shuttle service to take you wherever.

All nice employees. With my MPP plan it cost me $0.

What else can be said. Nice place. Better service than your typical dealership.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 12/02/2019

Hi H. G.,

Thank You for the feedback.  We look forward to
serving you in the future.

Whitehouse, TX
11/26/2019 Category: Service
I went through the express lane at Patterson. There were already three vehicles ahead of me so I was warned that there would be a wait.
They were very courteous and efficient.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/27/2019

Hi Ms. W,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next time.

RA
Robert A.
Troup, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service was as expected
The last visit to the dealership was to replace the motor. It was done is a pretty timely manner.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/27/2019

Hi Mr. A,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey. We look
forward to serving you and  your vehicle in the future.

Canton, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Speedy and efficient
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/26/2019

Hi Mr. H,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey!  We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you next time.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Elantra
Got my odometer teading
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/26/2019

Hi Ms. C,

Thank You for the awesome 5 star survey!

TX
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and support.
Morgan in the Service Department, Kent the courtesy car driver, and rest of staff in service and body shop worked with us and provided excellent service.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/19/2019

Thank You Mr. K,

We appreciate your taking time to fill out the survey and
look forward to serving you in the future!

Enchanted Oak, TX
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance repaiur
Everything went smoothly. I had my car towed to Tyler when it stopped running. They did a great job repairing the car and getting it up and running. Again the only issue with Patterson I have is the service department not giving me an update on status. I always had to call him for update and even when car was dropped off I called two days later to see what they had found. Again, Breck never called me first.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 11/18/2019

Hi Ms. D,

Thank You for the feedback!  We do appreciate your comments and use them to improve service.

LH
Linda H.
Chandler, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was courteous and friendly
I didn’t have to wait for long

Hi Ms. H,

Thank You for the wonderful 5 star survey!

John W.
Gilmer, TX
11/07/2019
Fast, Friendly, Competent Service
Thanks to Service Writer, Tim for arranging my inspections promptly. Everyone at Patterson Service was friendly and anxious to please. The service was completed very quickly. Care was taken to protect the cleanliness of my car. I purchased filters from parts and was surprised that they were significantly less expensive than the same filters purchased at another Hyundai dealer.

AW
Anita W.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I went in for a oil change. They took care it in a timely manner. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Hi Ms. W,

Thank You for the awesome feedback!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Good
None

Hi Ms. P,

Thank You for the feedback; We look forward to serving you in the future.

Athens, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Service oil change
Specifics and repeated instructions given to mgr, service person did what he wanted regardless, costs us money, time and waste of oil;mgr stated he'd make it right...well issues are still left.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Mr. D,

Thank You for taking time to fill out the survey.  We do apologize for any misunderstanding we had with your service request.  Our Service Manager, David Tremor has tried to reach you on the phone and would like to discuss the situation with you & make things right. He would appreciate it if you would please call him at (903) 939-4640.

Carl B.
Jacksonville, TX
10/24/2019 Category: Service
the person that helped me was very nice and helpful and seemed to know exacly what was needed
I was helped quickly and with understanding.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Mr. B,

Thank You for the great survey!  We appreciate you & look forward to serving you in the future.

ND
Norma D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, quick service
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/24/2019

Hi Ms. D,

Thank You for filling out the survey; We appreciate you and look forward to serving you next time.

LK
Larry K.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
This is a follow-up review from a poor review I shared earlier. This time the dealer was very prompt in answering phones and scheduling our appointment. The service was prompt once we arrived.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/24/2019

Hello Mr. K,

Thank You for following up!  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Jacksonville, TX
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Patterson Hyundai is professional!
My service person, Morgan, was very professional/knowledgeable on the phone when I made the appointment. When I pulled up to the service department she was there to greet me and get the service started and kept me updated throughout the process. Thoroughly satisfied with the service.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/23/2019

Hi Ms. Y,

Thank You for the awesome review!

AJ
Alnita J.
Chandler, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2019 Category: Service
service
Was promised a call to update me on parts ordered was in so my car could be repaired never received a call.
SHIRLEY A H. from Patterson Hyundai Tyler responded on 10/22/2019

Hi Ms. J,

Thank You for the feedback.  We do apologize for your inconvenience and hope to serve you better in the future.