RD
ROBERT D.
Nissan Sentra
05/29/2020
Great and Friendly Service
Highly Recommended. I am from NJ and usually get my car serviced there. I was overdue for an oil change so I brought it here and was very happy with the service. Even amidst the pandemic, the staff was very personable and courteous. Their inspection revealed minor work that needed to be done on my car, but they did not try to pressure me into buying anything. Very helpful. This was supposed to be a one time visit, but after my experience I will definitely be back.

JAY M.
05/27/2020
Always honest! Great diagnostic skill to fix the problem. I would never go anywhere else.
A really professional operation that takes pride in exceeding customer's expectations. I appreciate seeing the same people working here year after year too. They have to treat employees well to keep them and maintain their high standards. I really can't think of another shop I would go to.

Chevrolet Aveo
05/27/2020
Repeat customer. They do Maintenance right!

Bob H.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob's spouse. She said she would recommend this business.

BD
BRIAN D.
Kia Soul
05/15/2020
Fast excellent service.
No pressure to fix all the issues with my car. Fixed the most important ones. Cool app that sent me all the details of what to fix and what not to fix. Efficient fast and friendly.

Michael P.
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Betty. She said they are great and the customer service is amazing.

SL
SUZIE L.
Rock Hall, MD
05/08/2020
*****
Dear All, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience , I needed you in a pinch and you came thru! Professional, friendly service just like the old days. Thank you for making your customers #1. Best to all including Bailey and Steve. By the by, I'm one step ahead of you, I already posted Kudos on fb. Suzie Lovekin

New Castle, DE
05/06/2020
Another good experience at Paul Campanella's
I've been taking my 2005 Toyota Corolla to Paul Campanella's for about one year. I knew
I had a suspension issue when I first took it in for service. At that time, the suspension issue was going to be a "wait and see" situation with a review every time I had it back in for the 3000 mile oil change. Long story short, 2 trips later it was time to replace the struts. It was a big decision and big expense to replace the struts. After consulting with Matt and having purchased the vehicle new and knowing it had been well taken care of for 15 years, I decided to go ahead with the repair. Even with over 174,000 miles on the car, it has been an excellent performer with no more than routine maintenance performed during the life of the car. Everything was done in less than 24 hours. Campanella's was able to provide the service with great care in regards to the Covid 19 situation. I felt very comfortable having this work done during this stressful time.

GD
GUY D.
Nissan Rogue
05/06/2020
Service Nissan Rogue
Terrific Service. Spotlighted some wear related issues (wipers/filters) and addressed them.

EH
ELAINE H.
Pontiac G6
05/04/2020
Service 5/04/2020
The service as always was excellent. I stopped in to schedule a appt for a replacement tail light bulb. They were able to take me
Immediately. I was in and out in about half a hour.

KD
KATIE D.
Volvo XC60
04/30/2020
Always Great Service
Had a routine oil change during the current pandemic, and I was very impressed with how well everyone took care of everything to keep contact minimal and running smoothly. Of course, always the best customer service and trustworthy recommendations.

LN
LAURA N.
Buick Verano
04/29/2020
Amazing
The whole staff was amazing. Bailey was super helpful & the text who the inspection details was great and easy to read . Thanks so much for everything

TP
TOM P.
Rockland, DE
Audi Q5
04/24/2020
Thorough, prompt, totally customer oriented
I am not the least bit objective: Campanella’s is simply the best in all respects.

CYNTHIA S.
Chevrolet Sonic
04/21/2020
Always there
Whenever I call I can always get an appointment when I need it....same day... next day... whenever
Always satisfied with the service and the employees

MICHAEL G.
Houston, DE
Kia Forte
04/18/2020
Friendliness and completeness
I drive 75 miles to Campanella's Tire and Auto service. I know over 25 years of dealing with Paul and his team of only top quality servicemen and women that when I leave, the vehicle will be just as good as new. Never in doubt, the vehicle will be repaired to a condition that will keep my family and friends safe every time that they are in the vehicle.