MATT B.
Mercedes-Benz CLS
05/29/2018
The best place to bring your cars!
Trustworthy, honest and reliable are just a few qualities of these guys! Besides making you feel like family you can be sure your vehicles are taken care of with quality service. I wouldn’t trust my vehicles with anyone else!

FP
Fred P.
Hooksett, NH
04/27/2018
Out of town repair
Wife and son were returning to NH from NYC when the alternator died on 91. AAA towed them to Penfield Service Center. It was 3 PM on a Friday, but the guy's got the job done quickly and at a reasonable cost. It's rare to find an honest shop in your home area, even rarer when travelling. We've locked their address into our GPS as we travel to family in NY and MD often, and Fairfield, CT is on the way. We'll definitely go there again if need be. --fastfreddy1865

CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
04/06/2018
Exhaust flex pipe
As always I can count on Penfield Service to provide timely, efficient service on my car.

ANTHONY M.
Westport, CT
03/30/2018
AFM - Westport, CT
I visited Penfield Service Center yesterday to have my 1998 Nissan Altima serviced. In addition to a lube, oil & filter service, my exhaust system was repaired and is now perfect. I have owned this vehicle for nearly 20 years, and Penfield Service Center has kept it running in top shape for over 227,000 miles. I will continue to bring my vehicles here for service, and highly recommend Penfield to all of my friends and associates.

JOHN F.
Trumbull, CT
Honda Element
03/25/2018
Comfortable there , since the last owner and maybe the one before that .+ is Victor's kid !
Kept my Element going and the one before .

JIM B.
Shelton, CT
Chevrolet Classic
03/02/2018
Reputable and talented team of car experts. Best place to go for car maintance and repairs.

JIM H.
Ford Expedition EL
02/28/2018
Excellent Service!
I usually do my vehicle maintenance on the spur of the moment, and I have always gotten my vehicle serviced on the same day I bring it in. I have used other servicers in the area and this is rarely the case. Also, in comparison to these other srevicers, Penfield's pricing is highly competitive. Finally, and most importandly, I never have to be concerned about the quality of the service - everything is always done properly and completely.

LF

KF
KEVIN F.
01/26/2018
Excellent, as always...
Consistently quality service at a fair price. You get what you pay for in auto maintenance and these guys are the most knowledgeable mechanics I've ever found. Whether it's a minor problem or something major, they make sure you know exactly what they will do so that they can get you safely back on the road. Absolutely one of the best in our area.

SR

MIKE G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
01/15/2018
Car oil change service
I came in for my oil change and car check over. they got my car in did oil change. They check over the car fluids ,tires, brakes ,belts all were good.

JOHN L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/10/2018
Competence throughout
Bobby and Mike set the tone for a great customer experience. Their knowledge and professionalism leaves you feelings safe behind the wheel and relieved in the wallet.

SG
STEVE G.
12/30/2017
Best Service in the area
Woke up to a dead battery. Mike said bring it right down. Also did cooling flush, oil change and replaced a couple of light bulbs. Had the car ready by noon! Tremendous!

JENNIFER B.
GMC Acadia
12/28/2017
pleasant
service was quick but thorough

SD

CRAIG S.
Audi SQ5
12/12/2017
Terrific service!
Booked an appointment same day. Super nice, knowledgeable and professional. Deffinitely will go again.

MARY JANE M.
Acura MDX
12/11/2017
Once again, Bob and the guys came through!
I thought my suv was finally dead. Bob came through and saved my car at an unbelievably reasonable price. Bob, Mike, and all the guys at Penfield are always there for me even when I just drop in with something minor. I’ve been coming to Penfield for over 15 years - I can always count on them...time and time again. I’m very grateful for their warmth, honesty and fairness. Thank you!

JI
JOE and PEGGY I.
11/27/2017
A very good choice for a reliable car service station
Friendly, fast service..I am always satisfied with the quality of the work done.
Also. I appreciated the coupons offered for the car oil change and winterizing.

HL
HOLLY L.
Ford Edge
11/16/2017
Thank God for the Penfield Boys!
Once again Bobby and his men got me fixed and back on the road in a flash. Courtesy and professionalism is what you can expect from Penfield Service Center.

CHERYL C.
Toyota Matrix
11/15/2017
Awesome as always!!!
Bobby and Mike are terrific as always. My Toyota Matrix is nearing 200k with no signs of slowing down due to the care from Penfield Service