SARA S.
06/05/2017
Honest and friendly
I'm a first time customer and only went for an oil change. Everyone was friendly and the employees seemed to be honest, respectable, and efficient (from what I observed as I sat waiting). I'd definitely go back.

KO
KATHY O.
Nissan Sentra
05/28/2017
Great experience
The friendly, quick and efficient service is always appreciated.

HL
HOLLY L.
Ford Edge
05/24/2017
The Best of the Best !!
Penfield Service is polite and friendly. They provide fast and quality service. Finally a place you can trust.

KZ
KAREN Z.
GMC Acadia
05/19/2017
So friendly and nice!
So friendly and nice

JOHN L.
05/19/2017
Friendly, competent, and fairly priced
Completed the work in a timely manner and were considerate towards my time an wallet!
Good people!!

CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
05/13/2017
1994 Geo Prism
I have been taking my car to Penfield Service for a number of years. They are always courteous, efficient, and charge reasonable prices. They always let me know if they find something that needs to be taken care of and provide me with an estimate prior to performing the necessary work.

GL
GIA L.
Mazda CX-5
05/09/2017
Very Good Service
Very good service. Bob and Mike are very friendly and helpful, and they explain everything that needs to be done clearly. I feel comfortable taking my vehicle to them.

MAUREEN M.
Shelton, CT
Nissan Rogue
04/29/2017
Always friendly and honest. Very accommodating to customers.

CHERYL C.
Toyota Matrix
04/28/2017
Love the service
Bob and the boys are great!!! excellent service

KERRY M.
Jeep Liberty
04/26/2017
Alignment Oil Change
Thanks for taking care of my Lady's Jeep Liberty, both the Jeep and my Gal are very pleased with the oil change and alignment. You guys are the best. Thanks for keeping the vehicles on the road. Respect ! KM

LF
LISA F.
04/25/2017
Once again thank you to my friends at Penfield. I always feel well taken care of whenever I am there.

STEVE C.

PB
PAUL B.
03/17/2017
The Go-To Place for Car Care
Penfield is where I have been brining my cars for service for a lot of years. I keep coming back because they always do a great job in all areas - price, value and they do it right the first time.

KF
KEVIN F.
GMC Yukon
03/14/2017
Know their stuff...
Went in for an oil change. Took me right in. Same price as the drive-thru places but they take a little longer to give the car a good look because they know what to look for. Much rather spend an extra 15 minutes on an oil change and know the car is in good working order.

SG
STEVE G.
Nissan Frontier
03/04/2017
Emergency Battery replacement
My 16 y.o. son called me that the battery on his truck was dead. Told him to get a jump from AAA then bring it to Penfield. When I called them, Mike said have him come it and he'll be watching out for him. They replaced the battery and he was out of there in about 1/2 hour. Great service!

MARY JANE M.

THOMAS C.
Stamford, CT
03/01/2017
Love these guys!
Fast, friendly, fairly priced service

PB
PAUL B.
03/01/2017
Penfield is my go-to place for care of my family's cars
Friendly, knowledgeable and fast service. Penfield is the "Cheers" bar of automotive service.

HS
HEATHER S.
Bondville, VT
Subaru Impreza
01/22/2017
Always check
The front desk was very kind and helpful, however I asked them to check all my lights and when I got to Vermont 3 lights were not working. I feel there was a miscommunication on my part when I walked into the place but I walked out without checking and I did not get done what I needed to have done.

CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
01/06/2017
1994 Geo Prism
Bob and Mike and their mechanics always provide convenient and timely service. When I make an appointment, they are ready to service my car. If they see something that needs to be taken care of that is a bit pricey, they tell me so I can plan accordingly to have the service taken care of. They have helped me maintain my car so it runs smoothly and efficiently.