4.6

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Christina S.
Seaside, CA
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Fast Efficient Service
I recieved an email regarding a recall so I called they got me in right away did my service and even washed my car

09/22/2017 Category: Service
Bad technicians
Bad technician
Marvin P., Service Advisor from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.

PM
Patty M.
Pacific Grove, CA
2007 Hyundai Accent
09/21/2017 Category: Service
EXCELLENT STAFF!!!
I've ALWAYS had a great experience here! All of the staff are friendly and helpful! Marvin Poole and Mike (the mechanic) are especially good natured and supportive. The last time I came in, (a couple days ago) my car had just started vibrating in an alarming manner while I was out doing errands. I drove right over to Peninsula Hyundai and Marvin and Mike managed to fit me right in, even though I didn't have an appointment. I also love not having to drive all the way to Salinas anymore when my car poops out! I would definitely recommend Peninsula Hyundai to all my friends and family! 5 stars are not enough for Marvin and Mike. They each deserve at least TEN stars!
Marvin P., Service Advisor from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you Patty for the 5-star review.

Pacific Grove, CA
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Nice staff, fast service
Easy appointset up. Friendly service and fast
Marvin P., Service Advisor from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

We are grateful for the positive review.

NJ
NORMA J.
09/12/2017 Category: Service
The managers who care about the over all staff there in charger goes smoothly. A great lead set a simple for all there staff customer services is the leading success of all company's. The customer is satisfied they come back.
Mangers must be on top of there staff to make sure the customer get there needed meet at all times by check on the staff performance.
Marvin P., Service Advisor from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Norma,

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customer.

Rudy R.
Carmel Valley, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Very personable
Marvin P., Service Advisor from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.

We appreciate your business.

Matthew G.
Marina, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2017 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff, and completed in a timely manner. I was given a loaner vehicle while mine was being serviced, thank you.
Marvin P., Service Advisor from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Matthew, Thank you for the great rating. We appreciate your business.

KH
Karen H.
Del Rey Oaks, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Happy camper
Marvin greeted me and got my order activated immediately. Was escorted to the waiting room by Louis - nice guy. Waited during oil change/tire rotation and recall service for hood latch. They estimated 2 hrs but were done in a little over 1 hr. AND washed the vehicle. Very nice people, comfortable waiting area, with free wifi.
Marvin P., Service Advisor from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/29/2017

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the kind words.

Carmel By The Sea, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Good people and good customer relations; sometimes corporate office can slow things down
Marvin Poole was fantastic.

PE
Patricia E.
08/26/2017 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT
I know I can trust the staff in the service department to take care of me, as I know nothing about cars.
Thank you for your excellent service. So far you haven't disappointed me. ??

Seaside, CA
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent service from maintenance and sales staff. Professional and informative. Customer service is the best I have encountered. Was previous at Lexus....Hyundai surpasses them on every level!.

Jesus A.
Salinas, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
Treated with respect and courtesy.

08/23/2017 Category: Service
Comments
Note: I don't do recommendations unless specifically asked. Personnel seem to care about providing excellent service and are very friendly.

08/18/2017 Category: Service
It is the closest dealership
The sales experience was excellent
The service experience not so much

Ryan H.
Deltona, FL
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Excellent customer Service
Marvin is always a pleasure to work with