4.6

Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Del Rey Oaks, CA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Shady
Not confident the work was really done. Scratched my vehicle and then altered the paperwork when questioned about it. I don’t trust them.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.

Roseville, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2017 Category: Service
You will pay more than expected.
You will pay a lot more than you thought you would. Better off going across the street to Midas.
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Thank you for responding to our survey.

Service Advisor

my
my
Marvin P., Service Manager from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 11/19/2017

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.  Would it be OK to call you to discuss your service visit?

Service Advisor

07/11/2017 Category: Service
lazy worker and not kind
They are lazy

Salinas, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Way too long
I had called the day before and spoken with someone in the service department to schedule an appointment for a regular maintenance 15k oil change AND an Auto Butler service. I asked how long it would take for both of these services, and I was told an hour and a half. Surprised, I asked that this would be an hour and a half for both the oil change and the Auto Butler, and I was told yes. When I arrived for my appointment the next day, I was met with blank stares when I said that I was there for an oil change and Auto Butler. Apparently, Peninsula Hyundai does not do the Auto Butler service. Why then, was I told over the phone the day before that I could schedule an appointment for that service? The best answer I could get from Marvin was, "Well, I wasn't here yesterday, so I don't know why you were told that." He also apologized and said that they would, of course wash and vacuum my car for me, which sounded like it was standard practice. At any rate, I was frustrated from the start since I had very clearly requested and scheduled the Auto Butler service on the phone the day before and would not be receiving it. I decided to go ahead with my oil change, however, as it was due for service. I asked again how long it would take, stating that I had been told an hour and a half. The gentlemen who were helping me gave what I perceived to be a hesitant affirmative that that was how long it would take. It ended up taking just over 3 hours, during which time I was never updated about the progress of my vehicle nor given an estimated time frame. I will not be returning to Peninsula Hyundai for service after this visit. I have clearly learned that service members cannot be trusted to be straightforward with customers.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/17/2016

Hi Michele,
I want to apologize for the service experience you had here. That was definitely not the way we like to treat our service customers. There are no excuses for the miscommunications on our end, and again I want to apologize for that. If in the future you decide to offer us another chance to service your vehicle, I can assure you that we will provide a level of service you will appreciate. We strive to provide a top-notch experience here, so hopefully we can show that to you in the future.