Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Molly B.
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and accommodating service!
The service team was very friendly, accomdarong and problem solvers to take care of my requests in a timely manner
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/12/2016

Hi Molly,
Thanks for the kind words about our service staff. We strive to make every service visit a positive one and it looks like we were able to deliver for you and your Hyundai. Your feedback is very important to us, so thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey also. We look forward to being able to help you with all of your automotive needs.

Pebble Beach, CA
08/12/2016 Category: Service
The poeple
awesome
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/12/2016

Hi,
Thanks for the positive feedback. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

IK
Ira K.
Santa Cruz, CA
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Inept service department
Go somewhere as these guys are clueless.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/09/2016

Hello Ira,
I wish to apologize for the service you received during your most recent visits to Peninsula Hyundai. It appears that we were not able to secure the parts needed to repair your Hyundai promptly. I assure you that this is not the way we conduct business, and we will make every possible effort to make sure that this does not happen again. I will have someone contact you to see if there is some equitable way to resolve your concerns with our service department.

BW
Billy W.
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/05/2016

Hi Billy,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your feedback is important to us and it pleases me to see that we wearable to deliver a positive service experience.

SF
Steve F.
Ben Lomond, CA

08/02/2016 Category: Service
i had give a previous post that was not about this dealer. Peninsula Hyundai was a great help to us diagnosing our problem and when the waranty company told us we had to take it to the dealer we had bought the car from, Peninsula got our car going and did not charge us for their time.
A bunch of great guys. Thank you so much

Hi Steve,
Based on your comments, it looks like you and your wife had a poor experience with your vehicle, but not our service department. Hopefully our staff did everything possible to help you work through the difficult situation. The low score on the survey is unfortunately a direct reflection on us. I would really appreciate it if you would reconsider the circumstances and des ore us based on our service and not the unfortunate circumstances surrounding your visit.

Jesus A.
08/02/2016
Great staff.

Jesus,
i am thrilled to see that we were able to provide a service experience worthy of a five star rating. Your feed back is important to us and we appreciate your taking the time to complete the survey. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Jesus A.
Great staff

Hi Jesus,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Based on your responses it appears that we delivered an average visit and not a truly outstanding one. We strive to provide excellent service, so I hope we get the chance to show you what we are capable of. We look forward to seeing you again.

Seaside, CA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/31/2016 Category: Service
Rip off
The tire rotation is free at other hyundai services. I did not get any information they charge on tire rotation but got charged.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/01/2016

Hello-
I want to apologize for not being able to deliver a positive service experience.  Our goal is to provide excellent service while being totally transparent in regards to service fees. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding when the service was scheduled, and for that I wish to apologize once again.  I would like to be able to reach an equitable resolution with you and be able to earn your trust back.

NT
Nina T.
Prunedale, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Considerate car care
Compared to the salinas dealership, this Seaside one is exceptional.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/25/2016

Hi Nina,
Thanks for the positive feedback. I am happy to see that we were able to provide a positive service experience for you and your Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again for all of your service needs.

FH
Fred H.
Pebble Beach, CA
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Great people, great service. Very convenient location for the Peninsula.
Excellent service, friendly, helpful people, good problem solving.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/19/2016

Hi Fred,
Thank you for taking the time to reply to the survey. Your feedback is very important to us, and I am thrilled to see that we were able to accommodate you and Hyundai. We take pride in the service we provide and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to everyone in our service department.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Peninsula Hyundai
Your staff and service.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/16/2016

Hi,
Thanks for the 5-star rating. It means a lot to us here to see that we are delivering a top-notch service experience.

NH
Nicole H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Your employees
Great fast friendly service
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/15/2016

Hi Nicole,
Our employees are the backbone of our organization and I am thrilled to see that you were pleased with our staff. We look forward to being able to service your Hyundai for many years to come.

Ryan H.
Deltona, FL
07/14/2016 Category: Service
friendly service
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/15/2016

Ryan-
Thanks for the positive responses and for taking the time to respond to the survey. We take pride in our service department and I am pleased to see that Marvin was able to deliver a great service experience.

TL
Vacation Friend!
Marvin in your Service Dept
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/12/2016

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am pleased to see that Marvin and Luis were able to take good care of you and your Hyundai. I will pass on your comments to them and let them know that this is exactly why their efforts are appreciated. Thanks again.

AC
Annette C.
Carmel Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/06/2016 Category: Service
My Service Agent made sure that I was informed in detail regarding service to be done, costs and completion. Follow through was impressive and they had an auto to loan me waiting!
I will definitely recommend Peninsula Hyundai to anyone
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/06/2016

Hi Annette,
Thanks for choosing us for your automotive service needs and for taking the time to respond to the survey. I am pleased to see that we were able to deliver an outstanding service experience to you and your Hyundai.

NA
Nelson A.
Carmel, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/01/2016 Category: Service
customer service
attention to detail is great!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 07/01/2016

Hi Nelson,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. We appreciate your responses and look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

AP
Anthony P.
Seaside, CA
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/30/2016

Anthony,
Thanks for the kind review and for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Joe H.
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Customer Service
Outstanding service department!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/28/2016

Hi Joe,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Marina, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Good Service
Very fast and effective service
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/25/2016

Good Morning Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Feedback from you is important to us and I am pleased to see that we were able to provide a good service experience.  We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai in the future.

Michele D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Way too long
I had called the day before and spoken with someone in the service department to schedule an appointment for a regular maintenance 15k oil change AND an Auto Butler service. I asked how long it would take for both of these services, and I was told an hour and a half. Surprised, I asked that this would be an hour and a half for both the oil change and the Auto Butler, and I was told yes. When I arrived for my appointment the next day, I was met with blank stares when I said that I was there for an oil change and Auto Butler. Apparently, Peninsula Hyundai does not do the Auto Butler service. Why then, was I told over the phone the day before that I could schedule an appointment for that service? The best answer I could get from Marvin was, "Well, I wasn't here yesterday, so I don't know why you were told that." He also apologized and said that they would, of course wash and vacuum my car for me, which sounded like it was standard practice. At any rate, I was frustrated from the start since I had very clearly requested and scheduled the Auto Butler service on the phone the day before and would not be receiving it. I decided to go ahead with my oil change, however, as it was due for service. I asked again how long it would take, stating that I had been told an hour and a half. The gentlemen who were helping me gave what I perceived to be a hesitant affirmative that that was how long it would take. It ended up taking just over 3 hours, during which time I was never updated about the progress of my vehicle nor given an estimated time frame. I will not be returning to Peninsula Hyundai for service after this visit. I have clearly learned that service members cannot be trusted to be straightforward with customers.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 06/17/2016

Hi Michele,
I want to apologize for the service experience you had here. That was definitely not the way we like to treat our service customers. There are no excuses for the miscommunications on our end, and again I want to apologize for that. If in the future you decide to offer us another chance to service your vehicle, I can assure you that we will provide a level of service you will appreciate. We strive to provide a top-notch experience here, so hopefully we can show that to you in the future.