Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

PM
Patty M.
Pacific Grove, CA
2007 Hyundai Accent
09/22/2016 Category: Service
A1, FIVE star service!!! Everyone was wonderful and my car now runs perfectly!
Luis, Marvin and Brad were exceptional! They were extremely friendly, efficient, and caring. They all (as well as the actual mechanics) went above and beyond what was necessary. I think they all deserve big fat raises! I raved about the friendly helpful atmosphere and exemplary service so much, that my sister in Mt. View Ca. has decided that she'll bring her Hyundai Elantra all the way here for service too. My car runs beautifully and the brakes are perfect. Thanks again for washing and vacuuming the car, it was a great surprise! You guys provided A+, five star service and I'll recommend you to everyone I know!!! Thanks again, I'll be coming back (hopefully not too soon) as long as my sweet little Hyundai keeps running.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/22/2016

Hi Patty,
Thanks for the great response you posted with the survey. Our guys are always happy to help however they can, and it looks like they were able to provide a great service experience. We look forward to seeing you and your sister for your automotive service needs.

Deltona, FL
09/19/2016 Category: Service
strut repair
great customer service
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/19/2016

Hi Ryan,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate that you chose Peninsula Hyundai as you dealership.

NT
Nina T.
Prunedale, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Punctual, Polite, and Perfection
We've been plagued with critters climbing under our hood and nesting I. The engine compartments. The technician knew how to eradicate the varmint, cleaning out the remnants to eliminate the odor residue. All this efficiently and for a nominal fee.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/18/2016

Hi Nina,
I am pleased to see that we were able to provide a level of service that was worthy of a 5 star rating. Unwanted animals inside of a vehicle can be challenging and it is good to see that we were able to get them out of your car. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again. Thank you.

Pacific Grove, CA
09/12/2016 Category: Service
Great Service!
The team was very responsive, friendly,, and accommodated my request for same day appointment !
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/12/2016

Thanks for choosing Prninsula Hyundai for your automotive service needs.

EM
Ernest M.
09/06/2016 Category: Service
Competent Service Team
The service team was friendly and professional.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/06/2016

Hi Ernest,
I want to thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and for choosing Peninsula Hyundai for you service needs. Feedback from our customers is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we were able to provide a level of service worthy of a five star rating. Thanks again Ernest.

CR
Carlton R.
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Review recall. service and computer upgrades
Friendly, continue & efficient
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/02/2016

Hi Carlton,
I am pleased to see that we were able to provide a top-notch service visit. Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey and for choosing Peninsula Hyundai as your servicing dealer. We look forward to seeing you again.

GP
George P.
Carmel Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Equus
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Did not have my Equus serviced on August 30th
The last time my Equus was serviced was a few weeks ago, and I took your survey for thst servicing.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/01/2016

Hi George,
 Thanks for choosing Peninsula Hyundai for your automotive service needs and for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

BE
A
A
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/31/2016

Hi Brent,
Great to see that your service visit was a great one. We look forward to seeing you again.

IM
Insuk M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2016 Category: Service
What kind title do you want?
I appreciated your willingness to help and kindness.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/31/2016

Hi Insuk,
We really appreciate your kind words. Our willingness to help is one of strengths here, and I am pleased to see that we were able to deliver a great service visit. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Roseville, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Took me in on short notice and got me out relatively quick
Good customer service but I asked about the tire pressure sensor (Serramonte Hyundai told me one of the pressure sensors in my tires was broken from fix a flat) and they said there was no way to know if the sensor was broken...... :/
It kind of seemed like they just didn't want to do the work to look and find out.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 09/03/2016

Hi,
I apologize for not being able to speak with you personally. We would like to have an opportunity to get the tire pressure concern resolved. Let's get something set up so we can get your Hyundai back in good working condition.

Jocelyn H.
Soledad, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/25/2016 Category: Service
My car was getting warranty work done and was having this really odd problem that the mechanics were having a bit of trouble fixing. But Hyundai would always reassure me that they will fix the problem. And they did! They took great care of me in the meantime by providing me with a rental and would call me for updates about my vehicle. I was very pleased with the service. Just wish it didn't take so long to fix like it did. But glad they kept their promise.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/26/2016

Hi Jocelyn,
Many thanks to you for your patience while we worked out the problem with your car. Please call us with any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully for some routine service.

Jean M.
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Tire repair and oil change
The people !!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/26/2016

Hi Jean,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your feedback is very important and I am pleased to see that you had a great visit with us. We all look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

WB
Wanda B.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Integrity of the personnel
I recommend Peninsula Hyundai to anyone looking for automotive care. They had qualified mechanics who worked on all makes of cars. The atmosphere was pleasant and I will go back.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/17/2016

Hi Wanda,
Thanks for the kind words. Your feedback is very important to us and I am pleased to see that our staff was able to provide an outstanding service experience. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

Daniel D.
Algonquin, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Fast and Easy
Fast, professional and friendly service!
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/13/2016

Good Morning Daniel,
Thanks for taking a few minutes to respond to the survey. We strive to make everyone's visit a good one and it looks like we were able to
make yours a good one. Thanks for choosing Peninsula Hyundai for your automotive service needs.

CA
Friendly service
None

Hi,
Thanks for bring in your Hyundai Tucson and giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Your feedback is very important to us and I am pleased to see that we were able to provide a level of service that was worthy of a five star rating. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again. Thanks again.

Molly B.
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and accommodating service!
The service team was very friendly, accomdarong and problem solvers to take care of my requests in a timely manner

Hi Molly,
Thanks for the kind words about our service staff. We strive to make every service visit a positive one and it looks like we were able to deliver for you and your Hyundai. Your feedback is very important to us, so thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey also. We look forward to being able to help you with all of your automotive needs.

Pebble Beach, CA
The poeple
awesome

Hi,
Thanks for the positive feedback. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.

IK
Ira K.
Santa Cruz, CA
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Inept service department
Go somewhere as these guys are clueless.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/09/2016

Hello Ira,
I wish to apologize for the service you received during your most recent visits to Peninsula Hyundai. It appears that we were not able to secure the parts needed to repair your Hyundai promptly. I assure you that this is not the way we conduct business, and we will make every possible effort to make sure that this does not happen again. I will have someone contact you to see if there is some equitable way to resolve your concerns with our service department.

BW
Billy W.
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/05/2016

Hi Billy,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the survey. Your feedback is important to us and it pleases me to see that we wearable to deliver a positive service experience.

Jesus A.
08/02/2016
Great staff.
Bobby B. from Peninsula Hyundai responded on 08/02/2016

Jesus,
i am thrilled to see that we were able to provide a service experience worthy of a five star rating. Your feed back is important to us and we appreciate your taking the time to complete the survey. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai again.